KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Get in here Carver!

Get in here Carver!
Started by: One Big Mob

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

Get in here Carver!

You old son of a gun, this is the thread for you!

Hulk vs Superman

WWH without Worldbreaker. Rebirth Superman without Sundips

The stipulations here is that this is a shot for shot type of brawl. What this means my good man is that each fighter takes turns landing attacks on the other. They can't avoid, but they can brace. They each get 20 feet of movement to land whatever attack they can. They have to wait for the other person to attack until they can attack again, but they can take as little or as much time to attack as long as they hit their target within 1 second of winding up, and their continuous attack can only land for one second, but the damage over time sticks. No bfr but they can go anywhere on the planet. No T-Vo or whatever energy shenanigans Hulk does.
They both have their full powers otherwise.

Basically, Superman can punch Hulk through mountains until he blows up Zopzop's patio set 3 mountains over, but he can't heat vision him for an hour. He can fully freeze Hulk but he can't keep blowing cold at him. Hulk can't eat him either, a bite sure, but no chewing.

I think that's it.

Who goes down first?

Old Post May 13th, 2018 06:45 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Question to all. How much more powerful is Superman hits compared to Thor with Mjlonir? Let's start there.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 13th, 2018 06:55 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Let's add Herc to that question as well. How much more powerful is Superman punch in comparison to Herc punch (he just had a ft of stopping the movement of a planet)?

Old Post May 13th, 2018 06:59 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Holy shit ! ><

The OP nerfs Hulk's powers but not Superman's.

We already know who would win then. XD

Old Post May 13th, 2018 07:01 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

The first step is to toss denial out the window. Then the healing can begin. I did this a while back, and you know what? It's not that bad admitting that Superman would beat the shit out of the Hulk.

Look into the mirror Carver, deep into your own eyes, and say it with me. Superman beats the Hulk.

You know it deep down inside. Just let go of those Hulk demons stuck into the gray areas of your brain, and just say it.

Old Post May 13th, 2018 07:03 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
The first step is to toss denial out the window. Then the healing can begin. I did this a while back, and you know what? It's not that bad admitting that Superman would beat the shit out of the Hulk.

Look into the mirror Carver, deep into your own eyes, and say it with me. Superman beats the Hulk.

You know it deep down inside. Just let go of those Hulk demons stuck into the gray areas of your brain, and just say it.

Let me rephrase this... answer my question above please.

Last edited by carver9 on May 13th, 2018 at 07:08 PM

Old Post May 13th, 2018 07:04 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
Let's add Herc to that question as well. How much more powerful is Superman punch in comparison to Herc punch (he just had a ft of stopping the movement of a planet)?

When did he do this on his own?

Scans, carvdaddy.

Old Post May 13th, 2018 07:13 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Let me rephrase this... answer my question above please.

Superman at his best non sun amped self would have beaten Grand Master Prime. This is why Superman will always beat the Hulk. The Hulk can't fly, and he may as well be a big wheel in comparison to a Corvette in terms of speed. Or a piece of dung always being stepped on by crowds of New Yorker's in flip flops on a rainy day.

It would always be a one sided slap fest in favor of Superman unless their speed were equalized, or Hulk had some way of getting in a hit.

Logically speaking he really doesn't have an answer for the speed. I mean sure he can react like he did with GM Prime, but it would already be too late, he'd be sailing off into deep space holding the L card.

Just look into that mirror okay. It will be fine, just eat a cookie, and shake it off.

Last edited by Stoic on May 13th, 2018 at 07:18 PM

Old Post May 13th, 2018 07:13 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Question to all. How much more powerful is Superman hits compared to Thor with Mjlonir? Let's start there.

3 times.

Exactly 3 times more powerful.

Unless we're talking about Jane as Thor.

In which case it's only 1/3rd as powerful as a Thor Mjolnir strike, 'cause Jane's mean like that.

Old Post May 13th, 2018 07:16 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Superman

Without the healing factor, Hulk wont take these hits as well as Superman

Old Post May 13th, 2018 07:51 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
When did he do this on his own?

Scans, carvdaddy.

He didn't. .

Old Post May 13th, 2018 07:51 PM
carver9

Superman at his best non sun amped self would have beaten Grand Master Prime. This is why Superman will always beat the Hulk. The Hulk can't fly, and he may as well be a big wheel in comparison to a Corvette in terms of speed. Or a piece of dung always being stepped on by crowds of New Yorker's in flip flops on a rainy day.

It would always be a one sided slap fest in favor of Superman unless their speed were equalized, or Hulk had some way of getting in a hit.

Logically speaking he really doesn't have an answer for the speed. I mean sure he can react like he did with GM Prime, but it would already be too late, he'd be sailing off into deep space holding the L card.

Just look into that mirror okay. It will be fine, just eat a cookie, and shake it off.

Wait a minute. Why do you think Superman wouldve beaten Grandmaster?

Also, Hulk wouldve defeated Kalibak and Mantis. Hulk wouldve taken out Konvikt. Hulk wouldve dropped Zod son. All of these people have koed Superman. What kind of debating is this?

At this point, its debatable if Superman have the strength to even lift Hulk off of his feet. He was standing in a sink spot tanking licks from both Thor and Herc.

Superman gets wrecked. Dont know why you keep bringing up Grandmaster. He was obviously above top tier.

Old Post May 13th, 2018 07:55 PM
xJLxKing

Wait a minute. Why do you think Superman wouldve beaten Grandmaster?

Also, Hulk wouldve defeated Kalibak and Mantis. Hulk wouldve taken out Konvikt. Hulk wouldve dropped Zod son. All of these people have koed Superman. What kind of debating is this?

At this point, its debatable if Superman have the strength to even lift Hulk off of his feet. He was standing in a sink spot tanking licks from both Thor and Herc.

Superman gets wrecked. Dont know why you keep bringing up Grandmaster. He was obviously above top tier.

Why are you lying

Please show the entire fight scene of Superman vs Zod Jr. PLEASE

FFS, blatantly lying

Old Post May 13th, 2018 07:56 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
3 times.

Exactly 3 times more powerful.

Unless we're talking about Jane as Thor.

In which case it's only 1/3rd as powerful as a Thor Mjolnir strike, 'cause Jane's mean like that.

Superman hit is 3 times more powerful than Thor? What are you basing this off of?

One Big Mob
Dead

You think I'd make a "Get in here Carver!" thread without giving Hulk the best chance he has to contend against Superman's raw might concentrated in his single attacks?

This is a shot for shot style battle. The only way Hulk doesn't hit Superman is if Superman takes him out in an attack. Superman still gets his speed, just not to avoid attacks or land infinity plus 1 attacks to Hulk's zero attacks.

Pretty much the fairest type of fight I could make of this. Even the "slugfests" turn into Superman being too fast for Hulk, and removing his speed takes away from his single attacks.

So yeah, rethink the battle based on that. I personally am on the fence.

One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

superman doesnt hit harder than Hulk

Old Post May 13th, 2018 08:03 PM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Supes wins.

Old Post May 13th, 2018 08:03 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

(please log in to view the image)

http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/u...-spoilers-1.jpg

I promise you Hulk hits harder than the people that did this. Thing is, consistently, for the past 10 yrs, you'll be hard pressed finding anything close to Hulk being knocked out like this and the one thing youll find (sun God), context was involved.

Old Post May 13th, 2018 08:06 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by One Big Mob
You think I'd make a "Get in here Carver!" thread without giving Hulk the best chance he has to contend against Superman's raw might concentrated in his single attacks?

This is a shot for shot style battle. The only way Hulk doesn't hit Superman is if Superman takes him out in an attack. Superman still gets his speed, just not to avoid attacks or land infinity plus 1 attacks to Hulk's zero attacks.

Pretty much the fairest type of fight I could make of this. Even the "slugfests" turn into Superman being too fast for Hulk, and removing his speed takes away from his single attacks.

So yeah, rethink the battle based on that. I personally am on the fence.

Well since the Hulk has no HF here (is this a correct assumption?), I would assume that a planetary level punch would end things the moment that the Hulk got hit. And this is WW Hulk who was given a hard limit to his stats.

In a comic or live scenario the Hulk would always lose because he would lack the ability to ramp up in time before the darkness came to claim him. WW Hulk had the ability to ramp up to planetary plus levels in an instant but forum rules regarding WW Hulk has prohibited him from rising above anything seen during that arc.

Based on stips Hulk loses.

Old Post May 13th, 2018 08:06 PM
carver9

Well since the Hulk has no HF here (is this a correct assumption?), I would assume that a planetary level punch would end things the moment that the Hulk got hit. And this is WW Hulk who was given a hard limit to his stats.

In a comic or live scenario the Hulk would always lose because he would lack the ability to ramp up in time before the darkness came to claim him. WW Hulk had the ability to ramp up to planetary plus levels in an instant but forum rules regarding WW Hulk has prohibited him from rising above anything seen during that arc.

Based on stips Hulk loses.

SMH. Planetary hit? Really???? What if Hulk hit Superman with the same hit, what would happen? Even without his healing factor he can withstand hits from elites. Scans of a high end person dropping Hulk before he ramps up.

Old Post May 13th, 2018 08:08 PM