KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Iron Fist vs. Moonknight

Iron Fist vs. Moonknight
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Shocked Iron Fist vs. Moonknight

What do you think?
(please log in to view the image)
vs.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 11:30 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Iron Fist...but Marc will make him put a little work in cuz he fights dirty

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 11:39 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Iron Fist vs. Moonknight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wonder Man
What do you think?
vs.

I think this is spite.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 11:52 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

I don't do spite I like all the marvel heros.
However Spector has been known to dominate like his personality complex and should put up a great battle.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 11:53 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Re: Re: Iron Fist vs. Moonknight

Originally posted by cdtm
I think this is spite.

Hardly spite. MK has fought the who’s who of the marvel universe

http://herochat.com/index.php?topic=6177.0

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 11:55 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wonder Man
I don't do spite I like all the marvel heros.
However Spector has been known to dominate like his personality complex and should put up a great battle.

And yet, it's spite.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 11:55 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Well Moonknight has the backing of a god so I doubt this is spite.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:00 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doctor Doom fight was nice. Looked well above his average level, from what I've seen of him.

Isn't he overall around Spidey/Slade level?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:04 AM
-K-M-

Doctor Doom fight was nice. Looked well above his average level, from what I've seen of him.

Doom fight isn’t even close to being his best fight

And some versions above

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:06 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Stupid edit button Meant to say some versions are above and some below. But even “human-base” moon knight does stuff like this

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/...s-16-pg-007.jpg
2. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/...s-16-pg-008.jpg
---------------------------------------------

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:09 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

No. Don't be stupid.

MK only had powers for a short while and way before his modern incarnations. But yeah, his powerset depended on the moon state. Full moon or close to it = Spidey level, less of that = more Slade-ish.

There was a time when he was on a planet with a hundred of moons or something, he was really a powerhouse then.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:09 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No. Don't be stupid.

MK only had powers for a short while and way before his modern incarnations. But yeah, his powerset depended on the moon state. Full moon or close to it = Spidey level, less of that = more Slade-ish.

There was a time when he was on a planet with a hundred of moons or something, he was really a powerhouse then.

Thought so. thumb up

No offense to -K M-. I'm sure his respect thread had some tremendous feats. I just think he tends to underplay Danny, and not in a "fanboy says he kills Marvel" way.

I believe he sided against him in a thread against the Bat family, for example. No prep or anything, just Bruce, Dick, Cass, and maybe a Robin or two.

Sure, Bruce "could" gas him. He just has to get around being blown up, is all..

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:15 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Thing is, MK doesn't need to have his powers to be a threat to guys like Danny.

He's much more than that. No powers? No big deal, he'll relly on tech then. He's a crazy versatile street, not a one-trick-pony.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:19 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Thing is, MK doesn't need to have his powers to be a threat to guys like Danny.

He's much more than that. No powers? No big deal, he'll relly on tech then. He's a crazy versatile street, not a one-trick-pony.

If we're talking Ikon suit tech, I can agree.

Danny IS a one trick pony, I'll admit. That trick is being a walking bomb.

Many people seem to forget that, and assume he'll just make with the Kung fu.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:23 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Marc dumps the Anglewing on him

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:25 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Damborgson

Marc dumps the Anglewing on him

laughing

Hmm, he's been using the dragon a lot lately... An argument "could" be made it's now "standard gear"..

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:26 AM
-K-M-

If we're talking Ikon suit tech, I can agree.

Danny IS a one trick pony, I'll admit. That trick is being a walking bomb.

Many people seem to forget that, and assume he'll just make with the Kung fu.

He has adamantium, carbonadium, mystical armour. He also has Zero Point Energy Shield

Has weapons can take down an entire building with a few crescent darts. his Weapons have so much variety from sonic, depowering gas, anti-metal wave, his angelwing, knock out gas, nightmare gun, etc etc

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:33 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zero point energy shield?

Tell more about that.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:34 AM
-K-M-

Zero point energy shield?

Tell more about that.

During a period one of his split personalities was captain America so made a energy shield he used against nefaria. Hardly his best weapon

Moon Knight #9 [Vol.7]
Based on Captain America’s shield, where Moon Knight can throw it, maximum impact and then it dissipates before someone else can use it. And then the energy generator just makes a new one in 15 seconds or so. It doesn’t weigh anything, but it can stop a tank.

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/...egan%20pg04.jpg
Moon Knight #8[Vol.7]
Stops four bullets with his shield

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/...htv7-08_004.jpg
Moon Knight #9 [Vol.7]
Moon Knight blocks Count Nefaria’s eye blasts with his shield and throws it at him

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/...egan%20pg06.jpg
2. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/...egan%20pg07.jpg

Later his eye beams are shown to incinerate a human being instantly

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/...mk-v7-12-07.jpg
2. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/...mk-v7-12-08.jpg
Moon Knight #9 [Vol.7]
Once again blocks Nefaria’s eye blast

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/...egan%20pg11.jpg
Moon Knight #11 [Vol.7]
Blocks Madame Masque’s bullets with his shield

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/...htv7-11_008.jpg
Moon Knight #12 [Vol.7]
Uses his shield to block bullets and throws it as Nefaria for good measure

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/...mk-v7-12-11.jpg
2. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/...mk-v7-12-12.jpg

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:39 AM
-K-M-

This doesn’t add anything to the battle but here’s the next page after the angelwing scene that was posted

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/...-%20005-020.jpg
2. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/...-%20005-021.jpg

Brutal!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:45 AM