KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DE Sidious vs. Magneto

DE Sidious vs. Magneto
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

DE Sidious vs. Magneto

no lightsaber

who wins

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 01:11 AM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I see what you did here my friend. thumb up

And probably Magneto, but I'm nothing near an expert on either.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 01:51 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Wonder if Sidious could crush Magneto’s throat before Magneto could do anything.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 03:00 AM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Wonder if Sidious could crush Magneto’s throat before Magneto could do anything.

No

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 03:17 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Magnetism is a greater power then the Force..

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 04:57 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Sidious is also faster than Magneto.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 05:00 AM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I have seen it argued that Magneto has instantaneous reactions. So get ready for that.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 05:06 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Sidious generates a dark aura which slows his opponents.

Get ready for that. smile

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 05:09 AM
Flyattractor

You don't know the rabid stupidity of the Maggy Fans!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 05:18 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

I'm not seeing how Magneto loses here

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 01:44 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Sidious wins.

They can both stomp each other with the right attack, but Sheev is faster on the draw and has much more ways to attack and better counters to anything Magneto brings to the table.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 09:17 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Faster than Magneto on the draw ? Bold statement.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 09:50 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by MythLord
Sidious wins.

They can both stomp each other with the right attack, but Sheev is faster on the draw and has much more ways to attack and better counters to anything Magneto brings to the table.
Even if he were faster for whatever reason, it's not like he crosses the battlefield and tears Magneto's head off in a nanosecond.
There's also a question if he could choke him considering his shield blocks all attacks including tk.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 07:18 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Damborgson
there are actually a few statements and quotes that give Sidious relativistic speed and reaction time. He also has the ability to slow down his perception of time. Let me put it this way, Lucas directly said that Sidious was the most powerful sith Lord in history. Meanwhile, an ancient sith Lord (who's probably the second most powerful) could slow down his perception of time enough that he could have a conversation with one of his enemies during the middle of a fight.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 09:03 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by deathslash
there are actually a few statements and quotes that give Sidious relativistic speed and reaction time. He also has the ability to slow down his perception of time. Let me put it this way, Lucas directly said that Sidious was the most powerful sith Lord in history. Meanwhile, an ancient sith Lord (who's probably the second most powerful) could slow down his perception of time enough that he could have a conversation with one of his enemies during the middle of a fight.
Magneto grabbed a being that travels 99.9 percent lightspeed, not to mention all of Cyclops' blast reactions and the like. That's also assuming Sith lightning travels faster than normal lightning alongside Sheev's movements... or any of his powers really. We've seen on the other hand Mags instantly activate his shield.

And you realize you're bringing up conversations in the middle of fights into a comic vs forum, and trying to make it sound impressive?
"30 words"
*one punch*

I mean, the feat itself might be alright, but look at the medium you're discussing here.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 11:55 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Damborgson

Very bold.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 12:54 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Magneto grabbed a being that travels 99.9 percent lightspeed, not to mention all of Cyclops' blast reactions and the like. That's also assuming Sith lightning travels faster than normal lightning alongside Sheev's movements... or any of his powers really. We've seen on the other hand Mags instantly activate his shield.

And you realize you're bringing up conversations in the middle of fights into a comic vs forum, and trying to make it sound impressive?
"30 words"
*one punch*

I mean, the feat itself might be alright, but look at the medium you're discussing here.
hey, I'm not siding with one or the other. Damb said it was a bold statement and I was simply explaining the sort of feats tat Sidious has. I am wondering what's going to stop Sidious' exotic abilities from killing Magneto though.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 02:22 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote