KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Richard Dragon and Bronze Tiger vs. Karate Kid

Richard Dragon and Bronze Tiger vs. Karate Kid
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Richard Dragon and Bronze Tiger vs. Karate Kid

Who wins?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2019 05:52 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

KK.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 12:35 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

KK gets crucified

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 12:37 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

KK easily. Based on feats they shouldnt even be able to tag him and his ability to see weak points sould mean he can put them down with a mere touch.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 06:46 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Val.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 06:50 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demon of Heaven

Since it's not specified PC KK he loses.

Batman has shown to be able to give KK a fight more then once. Team should overwhelm him

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 08:32 AM
Demon of Heaven is currently offline Click here to Send Demon of Heaven a Private Message Find more posts by Demon of Heaven Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demon of Heaven

Batman has shown to be able to give KK a fight more then once. Team should overwhelm him

If you're talking during COUNTDOWN (I know the same fight was shown in different comics, I can't remember the other it was in detail, I think JLofA V2) there's context(some ambiguous, some not) and Batman still looked inferior.

Threeboot? I do think they're the weakest version of the Legion, but in THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD where Batman fought Threeboot Karate Kid he was embarrassing basically the entire Legion and also doing well(or beating? I'd have to check) Fatal Five members. Definitely highs for Batman. But Batman has showings like this. But even that KK did superhuman feats despite no powers and compete with super speed. Do the team have similar examples to Batman to make you argue that other than Batman holding his own against Threeboot KK? I only saw a scan, but saw Bronze Tiger wasting his time hitting Stompa(I'd guess it's from SUICIDE SQUAD).

And I doubt you can make an argument for Post-ZERO HOUR KK losing. He was pretty much as ridiculous as Pre-CRISIS, just with Post-CRISIS opponents.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 08:49 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demon of Heaven

That faught twice as I remember. Once was with Val not in his right mind IIRC, like he thought he was someone else but showed to still have his fighting skills.

Another time was with anti grav belts or some shit which is something much more familiar to KK then bruce.

Both times Val showed only to be slightly/somewhat better then bats.

Granted you can call that PIS bat factor and just chalk up to bad writing which it really is but it happened.

KK should dismantle duo easily if written at heights though

I used bats example cause it's only comparable character to everyone involved

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 08:16 PM
Demon of Heaven is currently offline Click here to Send Demon of Heaven a Private Message Find more posts by Demon of Heaven Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

That was threeboot Val. Classic Val wins.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 09:40 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

That faught twice as I remember. Once was with Val not in his right mind IIRC, like he thought he was someone else but showed to still have his fighting skills.

Another time was with anti grav belts or some shit which is something much more familiar to KK then bruce.

Both times Val showed only to be slightly/somewhat better then bats.

Granted you can call that PIS bat factor and just chalk up to bad writing which it really is but it happened.

KK should dismantle duo easily if written at heights though

I used bats example cause it's only comparable character to everyone involved

1. KK was not only not in his right mind but sick. Added to which Bruce won courtesy of the aid of another being a distraction.

2. As mentioned Threeboot KK wouldnt be far above Bruce he has very few noteworthy feats.

3. So we have a weakened KK without his memory and his full level of skill being slightly better than Bruce who isnt in this fight is relevant how. Oh that brings us to

4.Bruce isnt "comparible" to Ben or Richard, he's above both by more than a bit. Ben has beaten Bruce yes but only with a sneak attack (when Ben was trying to kill Kathy Kane and he suprise attacked him and knocked the wind out of him and ran away), and with the aid of the league of assasins (they fired a poison dart at Bruce FFS). They faced several other times and Ben didnt do as well. Asside from those two showings vs Bruce all Ben has to hold him in high regard is his shiwings vs Slade Wilson and honestly Dick Grayson has consistently done better Vs Slade than Ben. Richard actually doesnt like to fight. Thats the whole reason he pretends to be a cripple when he trains Vic Sage. The fact is he has sweat F all feats post crisis all he has is lip service. All he has is the rep due to respect from Ben and Shiva.

Pre COIE Ben and Richard were pre COIE Batman's level but Brice is one of the characters that got better after Crisis.

So even if we take your KK slightly above Bruce

KK>>Bruce >>>Ben +Richard who are both pretty wanting post COIE.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 01:37 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Delta1938
If you're talking during COUNTDOWN (I know the same fight was shown in different comics, I can't remember the other it was in detail, I think JLofA V2) there's context(some ambiguous, some not) and Batman still looked inferior.

Threeboot? I do think they're the weakest version of the Legion, but in THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD where Batman fought Threeboot Karate Kid he was embarrassing basically the entire Legion and also doing well(or beating? I'd have to check) Fatal Five members. Definitely highs for Batman. But Batman has showings like this. But even that KK did superhuman feats despite no powers and compete with super speed. Do the team have similar examples to Batman to make you argue that other than Batman holding his own against Threeboot KK? I only saw a scan, but saw Bronze Tiger wasting his time hitting Stompa(I'd guess it's from SUICIDE SQUAD).

And I doubt you can make an argument for Post-ZERO HOUR KK losing. He was pretty much as ridiculous as Pre-CRISIS, just with Post-CRISIS opponents.

There's also the fact Batman can in no way block the punch that Val used to clear away all that ice and snow off a building.

Meaning Threeboot Val was going easy on him.

Unless someone wants to argue he can tank a punch that can level a hill.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 01:54 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Batman can thumb up

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 01:56 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

"Pre-Crisis" isn't quite applicable to the Legion, but it very much does matter which of the incarnations of the character we're talking about. If we've got a "single-handedly quell a prison-planet riot" or "can give Superboy a hard time" Val on the field, that's a very different matter.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 02:48 PM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote