KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Which Thor's arm is the strongest?

Which Thor's arm is the strongest?
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Which Thor's arm is the strongest?

1) Original arm.

2) Black uru arm.

3) Golden pimp arm.

4) Destroyer arm.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 04:30 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

The one that throws planet sized prisons.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 05:11 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

The right one wink

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 05:13 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordGod
The One

What was the golden arm made from?

and why in the **** does Thor keep switching arms?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 05:13 PM
LordGod is currently offline Click here to Send LordGod a Private Message Find more posts by LordGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate all these shitty variations to make Thor badass. Classic Thor was gay as **** and brilliant!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 05:14 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LordGod
What was the golden arm made from?

Good question. His own urine made solid, maybe?

Celey, come here and tell us.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 05:20 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Hm. I don't know if it was ever stated what Thor's golden arm was made of.

However, said arm(and the hammers Thor was carrying at the time) were destroyed during his fight with the Frost Giants in War of the Realms... And given that the same series depicted the Giants as glass cannons that even Punisher can wholesale slaughter, it'd be pretty hard for me to believe that the golden material was some wickedly haxx substance like enchanted Uru or whathaveyou...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 05:39 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Seemed to be the same material the Hammer Guards armour was made of.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 05:39 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Wasn’t said what his arm was made out of. But apparently was the same material used in the hammers but slight variation. As the gold hammers melted in the sun but his gold arm was fine

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 05:43 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

I just wish they would regenerate his right arm as it was.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 05:49 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Thor's arms only look huge because he inject synthol. He's weak as fuk, can barely bench 150 pounds. He once lost an arm wrestling contest to black widow. he's a disgrace to all scandinavian vikings out there

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 05:54 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enzeru

I miss the old Thor. The Mjolnir-commanding and Sif-smashing Thor. The Loki-spanking and Odin-mocking Thor. The Hulk-bitchslapping and Betty Ross-banging Thor. The beer-drinking drunktard Thor. The angel with a shotgun Thor.

I hate this new Odinson. The a-random-ass-cancer-patient-woman-is-a-better-thor-than-me Odinson. The getting-his-jaw-broken-by-dum-dum-Hulk Odinson. The stand-in-line-like-a-brave-little-puppet Thor. The I-am-an-armless-turd-in-the-wind Odinson. The ride and "ride" a flying goat Odinson.

I want the old Thor back.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 08:21 PM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Hulk always smashed him, duderino thumb up

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 08:26 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Enzeru
I miss the old Thor. The Mjolnir-commanding and Sif-smashing Thor. The Loki-spanking and Odin-mocking Thor. The Hulk-bitchslapping and Betty Ross-banging Thor. The beer-drinking drunktard Thor. The angel with a shotgun Thor.

I hate this new Odinson. The a-random-ass-cancer-patient-woman-is-a-better-thor-than-me Odinson. The getting-his-jaw-broken-by-dum-dum-Hulk Odinson. The stand-in-line-like-a-brave-little-puppet Thor. The I-am-an-armless-turd-in-the-wind Odinson. The ride and "ride" a flying goat Odinson.

Do you think it's time for them to go on ahead and make Thor the first gay deity?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 08:27 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Originally posted by Enzeru

So do I.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 08:35 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Keep missing your imaginary version of Thor, guys stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 08:36 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Stoic
Do you think it's time for them to go on ahead and make Thor the first gay deity?

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 08:56 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Good question. His own urine made solid, maybe?

Celey, come here and tell us.

Very plausible.
He was an expert in all things urine when he was bangin Hulked out Jen.

But im pretty sure theyre made of the same stuff as his faux hammers... Bits of uru and other weaker metals.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 08:59 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Very plausible.
He was an expert in all things urine when he was bangin Hulked out Jen.

But im pretty sure theyre made of the same stuff as his faux hammers... Bits of uru and other weaker metals.

But his arm didn't melt in the sun like them hammers.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 09:00 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

I think Stilt is just jelly that Thor doesn't have to sit on his arm to give himself The Stranger.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 09:00 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote