KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sentry vs Hal vs Surfer vs Thor

Sentry vs Hal vs Surfer vs Thor
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrMind

Sentry vs Hal vs Surfer vs Thor

four way battle

Sentry has all his feats except void/death
Green Lantern Hal post crisis and onward
Standard Surfer and Thor

No bfr, to the death
all opponents know full knowledge of each others

fight on earth they are all 100 miles apart in seperate cities

describe how the battle goes with your stradegies

Old Post Nov 30th, 2019 04:54 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Surfer last man standing

Old Post Nov 30th, 2019 04:59 AM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Thor dies before the battle even starts.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2019 05:05 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deft

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Old Post Nov 30th, 2019 05:43 AM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Hal

Old Post Nov 30th, 2019 06:05 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Hal

Hal dies right after Thor, broski:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 30th, 2019 06:19 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

The biggest threat to Thor is Sentry, since he can just drain the other two, or beat Surfer physically.

Thor did however just match perfect Sentry in a straight up fight so it's not like golden boy can take Thor out easily.

And then considering that No void is in play, Thor could very well sweep these guys.

Or at least, it's more likely for Thor to come out on top than any other.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 30th, 2019 06:52 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoctisOwen

Hal wins

Old Post Nov 30th, 2019 07:51 AM
NoctisOwen is currently offline Click here to Send NoctisOwen a Private Message Find more posts by NoctisOwen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Damborgson
The biggest threat to Thor is Sentry, since he can just drain the other two, or beat Surfer physically.

Thor did however just match perfect Sentry in a straight up fight so it's not like golden boy can take Thor out easily.

And then considering that No void is in play, Thor could very well sweep these guys.

Or at least, it's more likely for Thor to come out on top than any other.

When did Thor match merged Sentry? Did I miss an issue of something? You aren't referring to when he was fighting Thor and the Agents of Wakanda at the same time were you?

By Stoic

Last edited by tkitna on Nov 30th, 2019 at 09:17 AM

Old Post Nov 30th, 2019 09:10 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Yes, that one!

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Nov 30th, 2019 06:10 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enzeru

Originally posted by Damborgson

Yes, that one!

Eh, Thor was pretty much the main guy, who was pushing Black Panther to find a way to stop the Sentry, before they all die. Thor knows his place, when he goes up against the Sentry and there is nothing wrong with that.

On topic:

I like Thor. I like to be in Thors corner, but his portrayal in the last few years has been abysmal and it's getting harder and harder to make compelling arguments for him.
Back in the day he used to be the arguably most powerful high herald in Marvel. Nowdays... he certainly is not.

I feel like that Thor could easily take the last spot in this battle. Easy arguments can be certainly made. But since I'm not willing to ignore his past showings and the way he used to be portrayed, when pushing wahmen as the better men wasn't Marvels main priority... I'll still give him all the credit he deserves in this fight.

1. Sentry
2. Thor
3. Silver Surfer / Hal Jordan

I always viewed Silver Surfer as on the same level as high level Green Lanterns.
And in comics Silver Surfer pretty much always came short in his fights against Thor. Silver Surfer often commented on Mjolnirs incredible power and speed, he was at the receiving end in his fight against a dying Thor and so on.
A prime Thor beats Silver Surfer and Hal Jordan. In hard fought battles, but I see him coming out on top in both fights. He makes his self-induced lack of versatility with greater striking and power output.

With all of that being said: The Sentry kills them all with a thunderclap.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2019 08:10 PM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Surfer has been consistently progressing

Old Post Nov 30th, 2019 08:14 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by Enzeru
Eh, Thor was pretty much the main guy, who was pushing Black Panther to find a way to stop the Sentry, before they all die. Thor knows his place, when he goes up against the Sentry and there is nothing wrong with that.

On topic:

I like Thor. I like to be in Thors corner, but his portrayal in the last few years has been abysmal and it's getting harder and harder to make compelling arguments for him.
Back in the day he used to be the arguably most powerful high herald in Marvel. Nowdays... he certainly is not.

I feel like that Thor could easily take the last spot in this battle. Easy arguments can be certainly made. But since I'm not willing to ignore his past showings and the way he used to be portrayed, when pushing wahmen as the better men wasn't Marvels main priority... I'll still give him all the credit he deserves in this fight.

1. Sentry
2. Thor

I always viewed Silver Surfer as on the same level as high level Green Lanterns.
And in comics Silver Surfer pretty much always came short in his fights against Thor. Silver Surfer often commented on Mjolnirs incredible power and speed, he was at the receiving end in his fight against a dying Thor and so on.
A prime Thor beats Silver Surfer and Hal Jordan. In hard fought battles, but I see him coming out on top in both fights. He makes his self-induced lack of versatility with greater striking and power output.

what a load of crap, I'm putting you on ignore. you and the other sentry fan please refrain from commenting in my thread please. thanks

Last edited by MrMind on Nov 30th, 2019 at 08:20 PM

Old Post Nov 30th, 2019 08:17 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Hal

both of these are the only sensible answer in this thread

Old Post Nov 30th, 2019 08:21 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by MrMind
what a load of crap, I'm putting you on ignore. you and the other sentry fan please refrain from commenting in my thread please. thanks

Y? Nothing he said was that off save the thunderclap nonsense but I'm sure he knows that

Old Post Nov 30th, 2019 08:29 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Enzeru

On topic:

1. Sentry
2. Thor

Thor might've lost if the fight continued, but nothing in the fight itself showed he was slowing down. He really did match him blow for blow, and after the fight showed little to no signs of damage.

Against Golden Sentry? I can't see why Thor can't hang on long enough to drop Sentry, as Thor still has the superior firepower.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Nov 30th, 2019 08:38 PM
MrMind

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Y? Nothing he said was that off save the thunderclap nonsense but I'm sure he knows that

the guy is the worst of the kind sentry wanker/marvel fanboy, he got utterly destroyed by my friend citizenbane/saren on comicvine. like this thread and many more, He has no credibility
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...-638520/?page=3
notice carver also got owned badly in this thread, he's a joke in CV too

Enzeru literally think TOAA a fictional character is basically real life person like JK Rollings. So TOAA holds authority over all fictional beings.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=4

yet TOAA is proven to be non-omnipotent and got manhandledby Thanos

the guy is crazy, if you support his stance you support Sentry can kill 3 high heralds with a thunderclap, I would like to see anyone proving that claim

In fact, I can tell you all three of them have top feats blowing sentry out of water. Sentry is nothing to write home about before siege.

Last edited by MrMind on Nov 30th, 2019 at 08:53 PM

Old Post Nov 30th, 2019 08:43 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Ok. I mean I do know he's more than likely to choose sentry over most others in his class. But I'm going off what he said in this thread. Some of it has truth to it. Thor hasn't been depicted greatly for awhile and you'd be hard pressed from unworthy onward to suggest he can hang with the big guns. I mean he did just get infected by the brood..allfather status and all (something Logan negated). Out of the four here he has the least respectable showings in recent history.

Personally I would give it to Hal or a tossup with Hal Surfer. Sentry mental state would imo cause him to self-bfr as is typical when he faces tough opposition.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2019 09:06 PM
MrMind

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Ok. I mean I do know he's more than likely to choose sentry over most others in his class. But I'm going off what he said in this thread. Some of it has truth to it. Thor hasn't been depicted greatly for awhile and you'd be hard pressed from unworthy onward to suggest he can hang with the big guns. I mean he did just get infected by the brood..allfather status and all (something Logan negated). Out of the four here he has the least respectable showings in recent history.

Personally I would give it to Hal or a tossup with Hal Surfer. Sentry mental state would imo cause him to self-bfr as is typical when he faces tough opposition.

this is a sensible assessment thumb up

Old Post Nov 30th, 2019 09:11 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Citizenbane lol...the scoundrel.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Nov 30th, 2019 09:48 PM