KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » What if... Hulk can flight?

What if... Hulk can flight?
Started by: deft

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
deft

What if... Hulk can flight?

He would be a high herald? Barely can challenge the heralds? Or maybe trans level?

I ask this because the Hulk's powerset are quite interesting but the less of speed is a important factor to challenge heralds.

What do you think?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 05:23 PM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He would be nigh-unstoppable on message boards.

In comics, it wouldn't change much, as fliers there don't think like we do or video game players do, they just try to brawl and job all the time.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 05:25 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

what are you asking? op is confusing

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 05:25 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

*touches Sin's leg*

It's only confusing at first, darling.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 05:26 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I guess hes asking what tier Hulk would be in if he had flight. Would he be able to challenge Heralds even though without flight, Heralds are fodder to him, even while backed with a team. Oh well.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 05:27 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Flight and ranged options are great for battleboards.

In comics, someone like Vision gets punked by BC Logan in a moment.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 05:40 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Re: What if... Hulk can flight?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by deft
He would be a high herald? Barely can challenge the heralds? Or maybe trans level?
He has no range besides applauding, and flying doesn't change the fact that he'd still get speedblitzed.

He's barely mid, as it is.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 05:28 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by Philosophía
He has no range besides applauding, and flying doesn't change the fact that he'd still get speedblitzed.

He's barely mid, as it is.

thumb up

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 05:28 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can’t he jump really far or is a weak jumper these days?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 08:20 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Very far. People below Hulk tier is stomping or stale mating high Heralds. Hulk is the epitome of strength and power, he doesnt need flight to aid him in putting him far above Heralds.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 08:55 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Carver's full of shit as usual, but as far as the OP goes, flight is nothing without a decent boost to speed. Flight alone doesn't really matter.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 10:17 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Was actually trying to think of fliers who don't really have much speed (I mean, they have some, but nothing to write home about).

Angel, I guess. And I'd give Wolverine (as an example) good odds against him. Or even Colossus.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 10:32 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Was actually trying to think of fliers who don't really have much speed (I mean, they have some, but nothing to write home about).

Angel, I guess. And I'd give Wolverine (as an example) good odds against him. Or even Colossus.

Yeah. Storm too, but she has ranged attacks. Hawkman has some measure of speed, but it's not in the kind of ranges that would make that much of a difference.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 10:48 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Mungiforce Hawkman is FTL, one-shots the likes of Superman and was revealed to be Pr's father in 341th attempt in writing a good origin for Thanagarians one-shot from 1986.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 11:33 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by deft

I ask this because the Hulk's powerset are quite interesting but the less of speed is a important factor to challenge heralds.

What do you think?

No.

Maybe if Hulk can fight.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 02:31 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by -Pr-
Carver's full of shit as usual, but as far as the OP goes, flight is nothing without a decent boost to speed. Flight alone doesn't really matter.

I disagree to some extent, if two opponents are equal, and one can fly, that is a huge mobility advantage, at least in real world terms.

But yeah, being able to float around while your opponent zips around at light speed isn't going to be a huge deal breaker.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 05:42 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

The low herald tier is full of them.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2019 06:32 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Depends on how fast his flight speed would be? I'd imagine that he'd be able to attain FTL speeds in accordance to how strong he became. Many forms of BFR would also be canceled.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2019 03:54 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Originally posted by carver9
Very far. People below Hulk tier is stomping or stale mating high Heralds. Hulk is the epitome of strength and power, he doesnt need flight to aid him in putting him far above Heralds.
Hulk gets absolutely shitstomped by half the mid-herald tier, which he shouldn't even be part of.

Don't be ridiculous.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2019 12:08 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

This dumb thread name

It should be “What if Hulk could fly.”

Old Post Dec 21st, 2019 12:10 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote