KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » King Thanos vs. Strange Visitor Superman

King Thanos vs. Strange Visitor Superman
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

King Thanos vs. Strange Visitor Superman

Remaking because I'm an idiot... sad

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 31st, 2020 02:23 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Here are the last series of posts from the thread I Hakai'd...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Insane Titan
The blackened Surfer from the King Thanos story is not that Surfer.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2020 02:24 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Galan007
Oh I'm not saying they are the same.

I'm just pointing out that Surfer being blackened in that alternate future doesn't necessarily mean he had to have been amped.

Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by LordGod
I mean- the fact that 616 Thanos was even able to put up a fight against King Thanos (nevermind 616 Thanos clearly being stronger) tells you how weaksauce the lineup of that future must have been.

616 Thanos>>>King Thanos>>>everyone in that reality.

So as long as Sv Superman is at least on par with 616 Thanos, he would rape King Thanos.

Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Sin I AM
It kinda made little sense because if KT is the future of current Thanos and KT gets stronger as he ages why did his younger self prove a challenge at all? Shitty writing I suppose

Old Post Mar 31st, 2020 02:25 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Young Thanos was no match for KT’s power before he wanted to die
https://imgur.com/gallery/xxC08ta

KT says he wants young Thanos to kill him
https://imgur.com/gallery/6dazmgi

Again it’s made clear KT wants young a Thanos to kill him. Making it clear he'll have to work for it but ultimately kill him
https://imgur.com/gallery/I9r78BT

Young Thanos only see’s him as weak after he begs him to finish the job and send him to meet death .
https://imgur.com/gallery/vSasId7

Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So 616 Thanos is blasted away once (and the blast didn't even hurt him btw), and that proves "he was no match for KT's power"?? confused

616 Thanos once blasted Galactus away also-
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/u...56378-f8ISQ.jpg
Does that mean Galactus was no match for him?? Of course not.

Why are you focusing only on that and not 616 Thanos completely beating the crap out of him in their final fight? Galan already said this, but King Thanos only tried getting 616 Thanos to kill him AFTER he was already beaten. If King Thanos just wanted 616 Thanos to kill him the entire time, he wouldn't have fought back at all. It was only when King Thanos LOST that he wanted 616 Thanos to finish the job.

Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by TheHulkster
616 Thanos is would whip SVS.

Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

KT LAUGHS at Thanos’ attack as if it’s nothing then dismisses him. Only when he lets him beat on him does young Thanos do any damage.

https://imgur.com/gallery/iDMxhcT

Can you even read? Before the even fight KT says to young Thanos he brought to the future to kill him so he could be with Death as no one kills Thanos but Thanos. . It’s in the scans ffs. He makes him work for it because that’s his nature. try actually reading the dialogue instead of the pictures.

Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

BEFORE the even fight KT makes it clear to young Thanos him wants him to kill him https://imgur.com/gallery/6dazmgi

MrMind

I think what Hulkster was trying to say was

"regular superman beats the purple out of thanos, let alone strange visitor"

Old Post Mar 31st, 2020 02:28 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordGod
The One

Ok cool. Was wondering what happened to the thread.

@IT- so you're suggesting that even though King Thanos clearly fought back, he basically just threw the fight? Like I said earlier- if he wanted to die then why not just allow 616 Thanos to kill him. Why even put up a fight at all?

Trying to overlook that as "well thats just his nature" doesnt work for me. He brought 616 Thanos to him because he knew that Thanos was the only being who could kill him.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2020 02:30 PM
LordGod is currently offline Click here to Send LordGod a Private Message Find more posts by LordGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I don't think KT was pulling his punches at all during their fight, but I do think he wanted young Thanos to kill him(obviously)... But to kill KT, young Thanos had to beat him first.

If KT went about their battle half-assedly, there would be a good chance that Death would have rejected him out of principle.

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 31st, 2020 at 02:56 PM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2020 02:36 PM
DeadpoolXXX

you shouldnt have even remade this. it's spite against thanos anyway

Old Post Mar 31st, 2020 02:50 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Ok cool. Was wondering what happened to the thread.

@IT- so you're suggesting that even though King Thanos clearly fought back, he basically just threw the fight? Like I said earlier- if he wanted to die then why not just allow 616 Thanos to kill him. Why even put up a fight at all?

Trying to overlook that as "well thats just his nature" doesnt work for me. He brought 616 Thanos to him because he knew that Thanos was the only being who could kill him.
I’m not suggesting I that’s flat out whet happened as explained on panel ffs. KT only three maybe 1 punch babe when he let Young Thanos beat on him. And we say from the earlier scan I posted showing KT laughing at Thanos attack and then blasting him away flat on his ass when he’d had enough Thanos.(the scans btw you haven’t mentioned because it proves you wrong)

My god you aren’t this stupid are you? He instantly wasn’t going to let Thanos just kill him straight. He explained and retold the story of why he(Kimg Thanos) was in this position and wanted to die.

I don’t care if if doesn’t work for you, it’s not my fault you don’t know anything about Thanos ego. Again you either can’t read or ignoring the scan. Young Thanos says to KT “I don’t suppose you’ll make this easy for me” to which KT replies “would you?” With a smile on his face. Hitting young Thanos back only angers him more to finish the job.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2020 03:23 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

Young Thanos says to KT “I don’t suppose you’ll make this easy for me” to which KT replies “would you?” With a smile on his face
see that quote right there tells me that kt WAS fighting young thanos all out.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2020 03:30 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
see that quote right there tells me that kt WAS fighting young thanos all out.
that’s because you’re stupid. Because as proven earlier when KT didn’t want to die before explaining everything he LAUGHED at Thanos attacks and when he’d had enough he swatted him away like a fly flooring him. I know you’re desperate to try and seem you know what happened but sadly you don’t.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2020 03:40 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

your anger and hostility tells me that your point is invalid.

young thanos beats king thanos.

superman wins. save your rage for someone who gives a shitthumb up

Old Post Mar 31st, 2020 03:50 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

That Thanos wins storyline was all over the place in terms of power level. Anybody using that to determine power of King Thanos is a fool.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2020 03:55 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
your anger and hostility tells me that your point is invalid.

young thanos beats king thanos.

superman wins. save your rage for someone who gives a shitthumb up

thumb up

Old Post Mar 31st, 2020 03:55 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote