KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Classic Capt. Atom vs Classic Thor

Classic Capt. Atom vs Classic Thor
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lawest9

Classic Capt. Atom vs Classic Thor

No BFR, who wins?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2020 09:24 AM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 05:12 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Cap

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 05:39 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 06:33 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Thor beats him for sure.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 07:14 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Could've swore that this was already debated.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 07:30 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Atom's susceptibility to getting overloaded is pretty pathetic, tbh. Happens almost every time he's involved in anything.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 11:56 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Atom's susceptibility to getting overloaded is pretty pathetic, tbh. Happens almost every time he's involved in anything.
Thor will keep absorbing the energy, like a moron, to keep him from being overloaded thumb up

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 12:00 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

You're... Probably not wrong.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 12:11 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Stilt, stop sexually harassing people.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 02:54 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Is it okay for Lawest to be openly homophobic and forcing his religious beliefs on us?

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

The way I see it, his recent posts are not any better than those of Colossus Big C's:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Serious note. I would disown my own kids if they became gay one day. All jokes aside, I would disown my own son.

I would literally physically discipline my son for that. I dont play that shit.

My father has been the same and his father and so on. Trolling or not. I will never think homosexuality is normal. **** that shit.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 03:58 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Is it okay for Lawest to be openly homophobic and forcing his religious beliefs on us?

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

The way I see it, his recent posts are not any better than those of Colossus Big C's:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1
This is a very interesting post coming from you, you are going to have to let me know on what ocassion have I tried to "force my religious beliefs on you" or on anyone for that matter, you see any alledged "homophobic" insults that I hurl at you are strictly self defense tactics for the sexually charged gay remarks that you attacked me with unprovoked.

You see if you are gay then that is strictly your business and a thing strictly between YOU and the God of our creation, I couldn't care less what you are one way or the other personally, to me you are merely a person who exist only on an internet discussion board, my only intended responses to any of your post are related only to subject matter of the fantasy superhero fiction that we all discussing ( or suppose to be discussing ) I am not here for any other reason or have any other interest in anything here other than what I have stated, your sexually charged gay remarks are neither appreciated or wanted, keep that yourself or at least away from me because I have no patient with it.

I am approaching 60 years of age in several months and have been a man all my entire life in my thinking, actions and feelings who perfer the lovely feminine creatures that God has started off with the removal of Adam's rib, and so again........kindly keep your unwelcome remarks to yourself and address me only when your comments are directly related to the subject matter of the threads that we are posting on. Good day sir.

Last edited by lawest9 on Aug 27th, 2020 at 04:36 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 04:32 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Damn, is lawest the oldest of us?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 04:33 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Certainly the most experienced in sodomy.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 04:38 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Do you think God said we should not lay with another man, because he wanted us to do it standing up ? 🤔

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 05:05 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Damborgson
Do you think God said we should not lay with another man, because he wanted us to do it standing up ? 🤔

laughing laughing laughing

Makes sense!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 05:26 PM
lawest9

Certainly the most experienced in sodomy.
I'm not the one who's gay, I'm sure you are a professional at it "sweet boy".

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 05:59 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 06:21 PM
lawest9

You wish punk, LOL!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 06:27 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by lawest9
You wish punk, LOL!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 06:30 PM