KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Knock out Thor

Knock out Thor
Started by: abhilegend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Knock out Thor

Thor is standing and bracing for the punches/blasts by physical durability only (No force fields or blocking from mjolnir ). How many punches/blasts would below take to KO Thor from these characters?

Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Quasar
Hal Jordan
Kyle Rayner
Superman (post crisis)
Superman (Rebirth)
Thanos
Darkseid

Old Post Oct 16th, 2020 04:24 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Oct 16th, 2020 04:24 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

all of them break their fukin hands punching thor at the same time

thats how badass cosmic thor is

this medication on the of recreational drugs is making me retarded

Old Post Oct 16th, 2020 04:32 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Re: Knock out Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Thor is standing and bracing for the punches/blasts by physical durability only (No force fields or blocking from mjolnir ). How many punches/blasts would below take to KO Thor from these characters?

Silver Surfer - Power Cosmic runs out
Gladiator - His confidence fails him
Quasar - Q-bands abandons him, like always.
Hal Jordan - Ring runs out of juice.
Kyle Rayner - His gf dies.
Superman (post crisis) - Hurts himself so bad Lois ****s another guy
Superman (Rebirth) - Retcons himself
Thanos - 5
Darkseid - 6

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 16th, 2020 04:34 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Re: Re: Knock out Thor

Originally posted by krisblaze

can that guy be me? I always wanted that primo reporter pussy

I know superman is bigger than me but I can eat her ass a million times better than that dumb farmboy jock

Old Post Oct 16th, 2020 04:37 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Re: Re: Re: Knock out Thor

Originally posted by MrMind
can that guy be me? I always wanted that primo reporter pussy

I know superman is bigger than me but I can eat her ass a million times better than that dumb farmboy jock

>****ing Lois sick

You weren't kidding when you said you had shit taste...she's all yours buddy

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 16th, 2020 04:42 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by krisblaze
Silver Surfer - Power Cosmic runs out
Gladiator - His confidence fails him
Quasar - Q-bands abandons him, like always.
Hal Jordan - Ring runs out of juice.
Kyle Rayner - His gf dies.
Superman (Rebirth) - Retcons himself
Thanos - 5
Darkseid - 6

Rage, is that you?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2020 04:42 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Thanos ko’s him with blasts in about 2-3 shots and 1-2 punches.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2020 04:46 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Just them landing on the battlefield would KO Thor.

Thor is the old, current Chuck Liddell of comics.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Oct 16th, 2020 08:04 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by Philosophía

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 16th, 2020 08:31 PM
Booya_69

Silver Surfer- 4-5
Gladiator 7-8
Quasar- 20+
Hal Jordan 7
Superman (post crisis) 7-8
Superman (Rebirth) 5
Thanos- 1-2
Darkseid 1-2.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2020 05:13 AM
Booya_69 is currently offline Click here to Send Booya_69 a Private Message Find more posts by Booya_69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by abhilegend

Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Quasar
Hal Jordan
Kyle Rayner
Superman (post crisis)
Superman (Rebirth)
Thanos
Darkseid

Is this Classic Thor? None can one shot him, but they could all eventually KO him at his best.

The Cosmic King is a completely different beast altogether. Respect is definitely needed here.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2020 06:31 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Philosophía

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 17th, 2020 08:39 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enzeru

In theory every single character on that list can knock out Thor with one single strike (be it physical or energy enhanced for the Lanterns).

Does anyone watch MMA?
Daniel Cormier knocked out Stipe Miocic with one punch. Then in their next two fights Stipe ate every single shot and won both fights.
Francis Ngannou knocks out everyone he comes across and he was hitting Stipe Miocic with bombs for 5 rounds, but never KOed him.

When it comes to KOs it doesn't even have to be the most powerful punch or kick. "It's the ones that you never see coming that are the most dangerous" is a frequent saying.

So the better questions would be:
Who on that list can knock out Thor with sheer damage alone, where it's not up to the chance... but up to hitting Thor with so much damage, which he can't possibly take.

And my answer would be: Only sundipped Superman (both Post Crisis and Rebirth) could inflict such damage. Other than that I think that Thor could even take all the damage from Thanos and Darkseid (if we're talking about the regular more-avatar-like versions).

Old Post Oct 17th, 2020 04:15 PM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Enzeru
In theory every single character on that list can knock out Thor with one single strike (be it physical or energy enhanced for the Lanterns).

Does anyone watch MMA?
Daniel Cormier knocked out Stipe Miocic with one punch. Then in their next two fights Stipe ate every single shot and won both fights.
Francis Ngannou knocks out everyone he comes across and he was hitting Stipe Miocic with bombs for 5 rounds, but never KOed him.

When it comes to KOs it doesn't even have to be the most powerful punch or kick. "It's the ones that you never see coming that are the most dangerous" is a frequent saying.

So the better questions would be:
Who on that list can knock out Thor with sheer damage alone, where it's not up to the chance... but up to hitting Thor with so much damage, which he can't possibly take.

And my answer would be: Only sundipped Superman (both Post Crisis and Rebirth) could inflict such damage. Other than that I think that Thor could even take all the damage from Thanos and Darkseid (if we're talking about the regular more-avatar-like versions).
weaker pre death upgrade Thanos had Thor down and at his mercy to finish in 2 blasts. It was stated it would have only taken him a couple more to finish him. Plus Thanos had him floored and out of it in 1 punch in infinity under Hickman.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2020 05:45 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enzeru

Originally posted by Insane Titan

weaker pre death upgrade Thanos had Thor down and at his mercy to finish in 2 blasts. It was stated it would have only taken him a couple more to finish him. Plus Thanos had him floored and out of it in 1 punch in infinity under Hickman.

I know and I agree. When it comes to knocking Thor out with a single attack I'd have Thanos pretty high up on that particular list – to do it most easily and most frequently that is.

But at the same time - and that's my argument: I don't think that anyone on that list can one-shot KO Thor 10 out of 10 times. KOs are a little bit iffy in that regard. In one fight Thor might get KOed by Hulks first punch and then in nine other fights he might only get KOed after the 20th punch.
While Thanos can certainly get to that KO much sooner, because there is still only so much damage Thor can tank... I don't think that the power level difference between Thanos and Thor is that vast to the point where Thanos can KO Thor 10 out of 10 times with one single punch.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2020 06:28 PM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Enzeru
I know and I agree. When it comes to knocking Thor out with a single attack I'd have Thanos pretty high up on that particular list – to do it most easily and most frequently that is.

But at the same time - and that's my argument: I don't think that anyone on that list can one-shot KO Thor 10 out of 10 times. KOs are a little bit iffy in that regard. In one fight Thor might get KOed by Hulks first punch and then in nine other fights he might only get KOed after the 20th punch.
While Thanos can certainly get to that KO much sooner, because there is still only so much damage Thor can tank... I don't think that the power level difference between Thanos and Thor is that vast to the point where Thanos can KO Thor 10 out of 10 times with one single punch.
I agree to a certain extent. But Thanos did pretty much ko Thor in 1 punch. I’d also say Thanos on average is at least 2x as stronger/powerful than Thor.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2020 07:08 PM