KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who can replicate Taskmaster's feat

Who can replicate Taskmaster's feat
Started by: AlbertoJohnAvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who can replicate Taskmaster's feat

contestants:

Batman
Shang Chi
Danny Rand
Cassandra Cain
Captain America
Lady Shiva
Deadshot
Deathstroke

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by AlbertoJohnAvil on Mar 5th, 2021 at 12:33 AM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 12:29 AM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

deadshot can do it easily

I'd wager any marksman can

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 12:38 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

timing, accuracy, not to mention this legit is not humanly possible.
Add the fact as well, shooting freestyle one handed (EXTREMELY Difficult IRL) vs. The cops 2 hand correct grip and stance to manage recoil and maximize accuracy.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 12:41 AM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wesley from wanted

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 12:58 AM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ilikecomics
Wesley from wanted

thumb up

You beat me to it.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 12:59 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

The Shadow, Bullseye, Both Hawkeyes, Green Arrow, Grendel, Daredevil, The Spirit, The Question, Green Hornet etc...

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 01:14 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Hulk

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 01:15 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

I mean you have ozymandias catching bullet in super close range

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 01:16 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 01:28 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing out loud

The instant I saw "Today 02:28 AM by -K-M-", I knew exactly what scan you would post...

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 01:31 AM
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up

You beat me to it.

I didn't have to set down binoculars, while balancing on a tree branch, outside carver's house.

(This is a joke)

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 01:32 AM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

The instant I saw "Today 02:28 AM by -K-M-", I knew exactly what scan you would post...

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 01:33 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -K-M-
Moon Knight
https://i.redd.it/7yrt2adauli31.jpg

With Tasky's feat, it's like a 1 in a million shot when done in controlled conditions and given the context of how they did it makes it even more impressive.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 01:43 AM
MrMind

where did you get these stats

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 01:55 AM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

how much firearm training do you have?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 02:17 AM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

and "One in a million" is a phrase. mechanically, that's extremely hard to setup. Add in human error, and the fact that minimal finches at the trigger press can mean inches to feet differences on target... again, MAKES THIS EXTREMELY impressive. It ain't that simple.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 02:21 AM
StyleTime

If you just mean who can do it with a gun, then I'd guess high end marksmen characters. I'd guess high end marksmen mostly, since you'd have to line the gun up exactly with the opposing gun. They fired at the same time, so it's different from a reflex feat. I'm guessing Taskmaster's copy ability had something to do with that.

If you just want bullet time reflexes, then the list opens up a bit. Taskmaster himself has done better, although again, this feat was more about aiming/timing.

Last edited by StyleTime on Mar 5th, 2021 at 02:32 AM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 02:24 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StyleTime
If you just mean who can do it with a gun, then probably not many. I'd guess high end marksmen mostly, since you'd have to line the gun up exactly with the opposing gun. They fired at the same time, so it's different from a reflex feat. I'm guessing Taskmaster's copy ability had something to do with that.

If you just want bullet time reflexes, then the list opens up a bit. Taskmaster himself has done better, although again, this feat was more about aiming/timing.

Yeah, the fact from a full run he was able to stop and turn and mimic the cops firing motion almost instantaneously even though the cop shot first. If he doesn’t do this perfectly then he gets shot which in turn will throw off his own aim

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 02:30 AM
StyleTime

I read that as them shooting simultaneously. That's why the "BANG!" runs through both of their panels.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 02:34 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StyleTime
I read that as them shooting simultaneously. That's why the "BANG!" runs through both of their panels.

there are so many things he copied beyond just pulling the trigger at the same time.

we don't know if its same time. Call it splitting hairs but
- the ejected case is at different positions
- different barrel positions during cycling of the slide
- pictures draw one after another top down vs. Something like side by side or mirrored

Last edited by AlbertoJohnAvil on Mar 5th, 2021 at 02:41 AM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 02:37 AM