KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pick 4 to protect you (Magic Users)

Pick 4 to protect you (Magic Users)
Started by: HumbleServant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HumbleServant

Pick 4 to protect you (Magic Users)

Pick 4 to protect you. The other 4 will be coming after you

These guys can also use their powers to hide you in other dimensions and summon creatures/beings to protect you (if they will)

Constantine
Zatanna
Scarlet Witch
Dr. Strange
Dr. Fate
Ghost Rider
Loki
Dr. Doom

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2021 08:21 PM
HumbleServant is currently offline Click here to Send HumbleServant a Private Message Find more posts by HumbleServant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Constantine
Doom
Dr Fate
Dr Strange.

Hopefully Constantine actually tries to protect me, and not, you know....trade my soul to a demon, then try and play poker to win my soul back or something.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2021 08:26 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Constantine
Doom
Dr Fate
Dr Strange.

This is the only smart answer.

Both Constantine and Doom are picked purely because I wouldn't want them after me. Strange and Fate have to power to defend against anyone else on the list but these two are smart enough to find a way around that

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2021 08:49 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Yeah. Was a tossup to try and get Loki in there, but I wanted the two biggest bastards on my team, plus the strongest.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2021 08:59 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Yeah. Was a tossup to try and get Loki in there, but I wanted the two biggest bastards on my team, plus the strongest.
is Loki in these guys league tho? I consider him more of a prep mage than a on the spot mage

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2021 09:02 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

He's still a sneaky sneak, and I wouldn't normally be comfortable knowing he was after me.

Same as with Constantine - he's more a prep guy. But I'd rather have him protecting me than after me....

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2021 09:03 PM
HumbleServant

Yea I had in mind that some of these guys were tricky and smart which is why I pick them. Cool posts thumb up

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2021 09:15 PM
HumbleServant is currently offline Click here to Send HumbleServant a Private Message Find more posts by HumbleServant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Constantine
Doom
Fate
Loki

Old Post Jun 24th, 2021 04:14 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Ghost Rider is useless here. The best answer is what Saint gave. You can switch Loki in for almost any of those people but I feel confident that with basic knowledge, the team will go after him first.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 24th, 2021 01:08 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Constantine
Doom
Dr Fate
Dr Strange.
Can't argue with this list. But something is nagging at me to pick Zatanna.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 24th, 2021 07:57 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

zatanna is there to sit on my face and fart in my mouth

Old Post Jun 24th, 2021 08:03 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Sigh

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 24th, 2021 08:37 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Zatannas powers are slowly becoming more Uber then Constantine's

Old Post Jun 24th, 2021 08:42 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

uber or lyft?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2021 08:43 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is a good thread, and hard to get right imo.

Kulan Gath should be there though and Mordru.

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Jun 24th, 2021 at 09:15 PM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2021 09:12 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Strange
Zatanna
Constatine
Fate

I wanted to pick Doom, but I know he would secretly be scheming something against me and the others anyway, so might as well go against him head on. Loki and Wanda are scary too though.

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 24th, 2021 09:30 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Yeah, my picks were assuming they'd all actually want to and would try their utmost to protect me lol.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2021 09:33 PM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Senor Cage
Zatannas powers are slowly becoming more Uber then Constantine's
That's what I thought.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 24th, 2021 09:55 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote