KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » You Vs Spidey's rogues gallery.

You Vs Spidey's rogues gallery.
Started by: DarkSaint85

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

You Vs Spidey's rogues gallery.

(please log in to view the image)

You have to last 3 minutes against one of Spidey's villains - who do you choose?

Not limited to those depicted.

Someone names a villain they think they can last 3 minutes in a fight against, and the others say why that's a stupid idea. Go!

Edit: phuck you, Stiltthumb up. Have a HQ JRJ instead.

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Dec 24th, 2021 at 06:44 PM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2021 06:36 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You picked the crappiest quality possible of that picture.

My eyes burn.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2021 06:40 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Can we pick versions or just current versions?

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Dec 25th, 2021 11:13 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I mean Aunt May has beaten Chameleon

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Last edited by steverules_2 on Dec 25th, 2021 at 12:37 PM

Old Post Dec 25th, 2021 12:33 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You picked the crappiest quality possible of that picture.

My eyes burn.

I posted that and DS replaced the pic with Romita Junior art.

He is more evil than devil himself.

Originally posted by steverules_2
I mean Aunt May has beaten Chameleon

Yeah, but we don't exactly have prep and same encounter scenario as her. Chameleon would assrape us.

--
Good choices would be some non-enhanced human and good-natured villains. So, not someone like Tarantula - he may be powerless, but he's almost on Batroc level in skill and won't hesitate to poison and murder us.

Maybe someone like Slyde?

I was going to mention Trapster and Leap-Frog, but those two are more competent than people realize.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2021 02:35 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Can we pick versions or just current versions?

Assume they're at their peak, without amps.

So no cheating and saying something like Ozzbourne ( evil face ) when he was a baby or loopyholes like that.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2021 03:07 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Assume they're at their peak, without amps.

So no cheating and saying something like Ozzbourne ( evil face ) when he was a baby or loopyholes like that.
I was thinking of OG Silvermane.

I guess I pick Spencer Smythe then.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Dec 25th, 2021 04:41 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Venom, I'm an innocent, he won't hurt me.

Dock Ock, Vulture are just regular people, old and out of shape.

Carrion slow ass just kinda floats around. I could dodge his ass all day.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2021 04:56 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Kraven the Hunter. He can't hunt me until he has shown the proper Texas hunting licenses. That's gotta kill a couple minutes at least.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2021 04:58 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by ShadowFyre

For the sake of the thread everyone will try to kill you, regardless of personality.

All villains will have their gear/standard equipment. And Vulture has surpisingly good feat like beating an entire SWAT team without the enhancements of his suit.

Most (maybe all) versions of Carrion can teleport.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2021 07:02 PM
Smurph
------

I could hit JJJ with a chair for three minutes

Old Post Dec 25th, 2021 07:07 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

There are no true innocents, your ignorance alone puts you on everyone's kill list ( (please log in to view the image) ) and you need to factor in that Venom is not exactly perfectly sane, either - his warped sense of justice is not something you can predict.

Vulture's harness makes him strong enough to toss choppers around, bully Daredevil and go toe to toe with Spider-Man.

Ock is not going anywhere without his harness and tentacles.

He just needs to make contact once and you're dead, lol.

---
The Ringmaster seems like a good choice - just close your eyes and remove his hat.

But I have no idea how good he is at h2h.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2021 07:13 PM
carver9

Does running count or do i have to stand there and fight?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 25th, 2021 07:16 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by carver9

Good question, actually.

Someone like Juggernaut doesn't usually charge at people - he prefers slowly marching towards them, knowing there's nothing that's gonna stop him.

But I guess that would count as a loophole and DS wants no cheating like that.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2021 07:18 PM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by carver9
Which rogue are you gonna outrun?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2021 07:22 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

It's a fight, forum rules where the villain is in character, but at the same time, they're motivated to fight you (and kill, if that's their nature). But they're not going to give up just because you're not a superhero or whatever - just like in a thread with Batman (for example) he'll fight to his utmost even if he's fighting a fellow hero.

Imagine it's forum rules throughout. 500m distance, featureless plain, both sides wanting to win their fight. If you think you could outrun/out maneuver Kingpin, for example, feel free to suggest him.

You could try running, but it's a fight.

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Dec 25th, 2021 at 07:45 PM

Old Post Dec 25th, 2021 07:39 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

0.5km is a long way and some of them suck as runners.

Molten Man, Ringmaster or Montana are screwed, for example.

But then again, it's a loophole, as we can't say it was even a fight.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2021 07:46 PM
Booya_69

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Good question, actually.

Someone like Juggernaut doesn't usually charge at people - he prefers slowly marching towards them, knowing there's nothing that's gonna stop him.

But I guess that would count as a loophole and DS wants no cheating like that.

I thought about juggy, but I'm pretty sure he's been clocked at least 200 mph during a charge. That's a bust.

I don't believe any of us can survive for 3 minutes. Best bet is to Pick the dumbest one and confuse/stall with whacky rhetoric lol

Old Post Dec 25th, 2021 10:58 PM
Booya_69 is currently offline Click here to Send Booya_69 a Private Message Find more posts by Booya_69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

During a charge, yes. But it's not in his character to always do that --- he is more like Mr. X from Resident Evil.

Slow, impending doom. Unstoppable.

Originally posted by Booya_69
Best bet is to Pick the dumbest one and confuse/stall with whacky rhetoric lol

Lucky for us, Spider-Man has a huge rogue gallery.

Fancy Dan. Impossible to beat him in a fight, but he's a genuine midget, he shouldn't be able to catch up to us, if we're allowed to run.

But he's carrying handguns, damn.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2021 11:06 PM
Booya_69

😅

If we're going that deep, then I'm pretty sure I can take Montana.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2021 01:59 AM
Booya_69 is currently offline Click here to Send Booya_69 a Private Message Find more posts by Booya_69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote