KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Aquaman!!!!!!!

Aquaman!!!!!!!
Started by: wuTa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wuTa

Aquaman!!!!!!!

next week episode is gonna be sweet with aquaman!!!......i loved the flash episode and i got just as high as expectaions for this episode, still waiting for a bruce wayne episode, and they should have guest villians too, like a general zodd or or gorilla grodd

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 06:58 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rubinator
is SYLAR

clark and brainiac

Attachment: aquaman-20.jpg
This has been downloaded 170 time(s).

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 09:13 PM
rubinator is currently offline Click here to Send rubinator a Private Message Find more posts by rubinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

brainiac???? where did you get that info from? and isnt he the guy from buffy?? spike? and ya it would be cool to have a few villians, and a deffinite bruce wayne....maybe even an encounter with wonder women that the gods later make him forget??

anyways I think it will be cool to have aquaman in the show! hope its as good as the Flash one.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 10:06 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

yea hopfully this episode is as good as "run" (with the flash) that was a good epsisode, one of my favs

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 10:37 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Now see Im SO not feelin this one. messed

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 12:47 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rubinator
is SYLAR

James Marsters/Brainiac on Smallville Earlier Than Expected?
POSTED 7-28-05

Fans have been buzzing about James Marsters' upcoming multi-episode arc as Professor Milton Fine, better known to fans of the comics as Brainiac.

At the KryptonSite Spoilers Page, we were under the impression that Marsters wouldn't be appearing until the season's fourth episode, titled "Aqua." But... could it be that we may see him sooner?

We've received a tip that James might be seen in a brief teaser-type scene in the Smallville season five premiere, which airs on Thursday, September 29. This news is also duplicated on James Marsters' official site which may give the "rumor" some credence. Yet another reason to tune in!

Chances are that WHENEVER the first appearance may be, the WB will likely be making announcements and doing a bit of press in advance, as this casting was a very big deal for Season Five. Stay tuned here at K-Site for more details.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 03:25 PM
rubinator is currently offline Click here to Send rubinator a Private Message Find more posts by rubinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rubinator
is SYLAR

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 03:26 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Cant wait for this episode. I personally would like to see a glimpse of Hald Jordan, or John Stewart, or maybe even Kyle Rayner. Not necessarily with their ring, just them in general.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 01:36 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

the "team-up" episodes are usually great like Run for example...I love to see Clark meet Diana (Wonderwoman) and for them to have a classic "battle due to misunderstanding" and the Clark meets young Bruce Wayne is a must too.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 02:20 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

anyone like this episode? i just watched it...thought it was pretty cool

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 03:51 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

it was ok, it "Run" was a way better episode imo.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 04:11 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

It was a good episode, entertaining to say the least. But "Run" was a little better. IMO

cheers!

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 04:29 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I thought it was good..not as good as Run though.....I like how they played the "Aquaman must have a lot of water of he'll die angle"

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 01:48 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

I thought this epi was lacking big time. Run was 8 times better than this imho. messed

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 02:42 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
I thought this epi was lacking big time. Run was 8 times better than this imho. messed
what didn't you like about it Jedi Preiestess...the whole "I need water, I need water" thing?

I thought it was pretty good ....the Clark vs Authur battle underwater, the couple of times Clark and Authur talked in the barn....good to see Lex and Clark hating each other now...I thought they were gonna be buddy-buddy forever...I wonder what other future hero they'll bring in?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 03:05 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

i like the progression of lex this season too. hes becoming more like the evil lex in "Onyx" which is awesome.

i just personally didnt think this episode was as exciting as Run was. I mean the race at the end of run was amazing, one of the highlights of the series imo. and the angle of flash was done perfectly.

i also thought the guy who played aquaman was kinda, well..."duh...dumb" sounding. he sounded like a high school football crony with no brains. yet they tried to make it seem as if he was smart. and it didn't sound quite right. kinda like "uhhh, marine biology, i gotta save the..uhhhhh, fish.....and stuff, cause we need to save the environment.....cool man...ha ha....yea"

i dunno, and he said Bro a lot which pissed me off too.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 04:08 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Yeah he did sound a big too jockey....at least we didn't her a narrator guy go "using aquatic telepathy Aquaman summons some cat fish to come to his aid."

Authur: dude, we gotta like save the fish and junk bro lol

Last edited by Mainstream on Oct 21st, 2005 at 04:21 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 04:18 PM
BobbyD
Animal Lover

It was a good episode.....have no complaints. Run was better, but Aqua wasn't bad.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 05:52 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

aqua wasnt that bad, but it was pretty corny, aquaman kinda sucked, or the actor who played him didnt do a good job of portraying him....and that orange wifebeater and green caprise pants were a joke, i know those are his color, but c'mon....he looked like a piece of fruitalicious bubble game

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 08:14 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aquaman

apart from flash and aquaman who else has appeared in smallville with powers that was not affected by kryptonite, besides clark and jorel of course and the guy who thought he was numan and the disciples of zod, brainiac. i dont think there was anyone else.

Last edited by aquaman on Oct 22nd, 2005 at 11:59 AM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 11:53 AM
aquaman is currently offline Click here to Send aquaman a Private Message Find more posts by aquaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote