KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » What if..............

What if..............
Started by: fostagangsta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fostagangsta
Sylar

What if..............

Wouldn't iT be cool if on the smallville series finale The rock where Clark keeps all the phantoms gets broken and all of them get released and he starts getting him and Martian Manhunter het their but kicked and then the JUstice lEague shows up and starts fighting back and each person gets to face their own gy and then at the end its Clark vs Bizarro Clark in a huge fight and all of a sudden all the prototypes come and the flash,cyborg,Aquaman,and Green Arrow fight all of them and its a huge fight scene and Calrk defeats bizarro Clark and then everyone is in a huge brawl and clark starts kicking prototype ass and afterwards they defeat them and jsut go to luthorcorp and all them are just sittin i the dark when LEx luthor shows up and hits the lights and their all sittin there and arrest him or just beat him down and it ends with CLark and Lois left there and she kisses him

OH YEAH

I love Power To get it I might just have to kill you

Old Post May 14th, 2007 07:27 PM
fostagangsta is currently offline Click here to Send fostagangsta a Private Message Find more posts by fostagangsta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

What if you used periods or paragraphs? no expression

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:00 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

lol. yeah but I agree, it would be kick ass if they brought back the Justice League. Than it would come down to Bizzaro and Clark than they wouldnt be able to tell the two apart.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 01:43 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fostagangsta
Sylar

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AstroFan
What if you used periods or paragraphs? no expression

WHat if I kicked your as$ ***** huh hows this for periods.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Old Post May 16th, 2007 08:22 PM
fostagangsta is currently offline Click here to Send fostagangsta a Private Message Find more posts by fostagangsta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

201 periods, yup that makes up for lost ones.

Old Post May 16th, 2007 11:06 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by fostagangsta
WHat if I kicked your as$ ***** huh hows this for periods.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Speaking of, seems like you might be in yours. no expression

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 12:01 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

You guys are too funny

Old Post May 17th, 2007 03:46 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fostagangsta
Sylar

Funny wow freakin hilarious look everybody hes a comedian oh my god and astrofan mean any way thats a gay name you fuc*ing ***

Old Post May 17th, 2007 08:23 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Old Post May 17th, 2007 08:35 PM
Arachnid1

laughing

PWNT

Old Post May 18th, 2007 12:25 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Laugh

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud eek!

Old Post May 18th, 2007 01:04 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shanvhere

Didn't it just break?

Old Post May 18th, 2007 01:04 AM
Shanvhere is currently offline Click here to Send Shanvhere a Private Message Find more posts by Shanvhere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Originally posted by Shanvhere
Didn't it just break?

you just made it unfunny

Old Post May 18th, 2007 01:08 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shanvhere

sad I was tring to make it come true. GOSH!

Old Post May 18th, 2007 01:09 AM
Shanvhere is currently offline Click here to Send Shanvhere a Private Message Find more posts by Shanvhere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Darkchoco
you just made it unfunny

And you just made it funny again.

PWNT

Old Post May 18th, 2007 01:17 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

I know!! stick out tongue

Old Post May 18th, 2007 01:19 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

WE ROCK!

Old Post May 18th, 2007 01:53 PM