KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » More credible, God or Bigfoot?

More credible, God or Bigfoot?
Started by: Evil Dead

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

More credible, God or Bigfoot?

I've seen videos, pictures and even casts made from footprints supposedly of the sasquatch.

The closest thing I've seen to evidence of God was the movie "the Ten Commandments".......and they admitted it was a hoax. It wasn't real at all......it was all written and performed by actors.

Seems to me that with millions of followers who God constantly watches over and judges......whom he loves........he would let atleast one of them take a picture at some point in time.........if not for proof then just for a cool momento for one of his fans to put on their mantle.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 05:10 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Definatly Bigfoot. There have been thousands of eyewitness acounts. And Bigfoot is probably just a species of ape we havent found yet.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 05:12 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

You guys keep forgetting, God isn't/wasn't a human, and he only proves his existance in those who believe. For people to conversely prove his existance in their own lives is impossible, however.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 05:12 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

- sasquatch isn't/wasn't human

- if a person believes in god, it is impossible to prove his existence as the very defenition of belief is to have an idea that is not supported by fact or evidence......basically if it's proven, it's fact...not belief.

I love you C-dic stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 05:20 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

Bigfoot

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 05:21 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
You guys keep forgetting, God isn't/wasn't a human, and he only proves his existance in those who believe. For people to conversely prove his existance in their own lives is impossible, however.
So god is supposed to be a gas or something?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 05:24 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dwarfdude
Official KMC F*ck Monkey

^You could say that....Supposedly you cannot see God, the Father, for if you do, you die on the spot.

And your right, God cannot be proven, God can only be believed in, which makes God a genius. Because God can pick out the ones who believe fully and those who say they believe but always look for proof....

But yeah, I'm not a devout Christian, but Revalation has some nasty images.

"Balance is best in all things." -The Odyssey

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 06:07 AM
Dwarfdude is currently offline Click here to Send Dwarfdude a Private Message Find more posts by Dwarfdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

we are not talking about belief here. We are talking about credibility. Obviously, big foot has more of it. No one that is living on this earth right now has ever seen god himself and if they have, they belong in a mental institution.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 06:08 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT

laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 06:09 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dwarfdude
Official KMC F*ck Monkey

Well duh. Bigfoot has a load more credibilaty. I was just rambling. That, and someone mentioned that why doesnt someone take a picture of God, and I was making the point that its impossible.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 06:11 AM
Dwarfdude is currently offline Click here to Send Dwarfdude a Private Message Find more posts by Dwarfdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

quote:
Originally posted by Dwarfdude
Well duh. Bigfoot has a load more credibilaty. I was just rambling. That, and someone mentioned that why doesnt someone take a picture of God, and I was making the point that its impossible.

well i wasnt replying to wut u said. i just saw the thoughtless question and put the obvious answer down. looks like we have some confused Christians in Americano expression

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 06:14 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Dwarfdude
^You could say that....Supposedly you cannot see God, the Father, for if you do, you die on the spot.

So God is basically a big fart? no expression

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 06:14 AM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
So God is basically a big fart? no expression

ya, or God must be Elizabeth Taylor

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 06:16 AM
Afro Cheese

God.. because if he did exist you wouldn't be able to detect him so he could never be spotted. On the other hand, if bigfoot exists, we could easily spot him and probably would've caught him by now. So God could remain undetectable forever while bigfoot would inevitably be found sooner or later. I don't believe in any of that crazy sci fi shit though. You know.....aliens, bigfoot, lochness monster, God, etc.

Last edited by Afro Cheese on Dec 29th, 2004 at 03:53 PM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 03:51 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clickclick

quote:

Metaphysical

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 04:53 PM
clickclick is currently offline Click here to Send clickclick a Private Message Find more posts by clickclick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
God.. because if he did exist you wouldn't be able to detect him so he could never be spotted

says who? where'd you get your information from? I find it extremely hard to believe that a being can create an entire universe from a void......can conjur up life at will.......yet cannot make himself appear detectable to those he created.......to pop in and say hi to his fans, sign a few autographs and take some pictures.

wow.......god must be the rainman of dieties.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 08:00 PM
clickclick

quote:
says who? where'd you get your information from? I find it extremely hard to believe that a being can create an entire universe from a void......can conjur up life at will.......yet cannot make himself appear detectable to those he created.......to pop in and say hi to his fans, sign a few autographs and take some pictures.

Its not that he couldnt persay make himself technically visible but according to the bible a person would die if they saw him because he is pure and they of course are not.

You arent going to get concrete physical evidence for something operating on a supernatural level.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 08:36 PM
clickclick is currently offline Click here to Send clickclick a Private Message Find more posts by clickclick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
according to the bible a person would die if they saw him because he is pure and they of course are not.

- I don't remember reading that......just to satisfy my curiosity, book and verse please?

- moot point as you are using a book written by men as your source......not a book written by a god. How would a man know about god? why should this man be taken seriously and not locked up in an insane asylum? how do you know these men weren't just practical jokers pulling your leg?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 08:47 PM
Dwarfdude
Official KMC F*ck Monkey

Personally I'm not a Creationist, so I dont think God made the world....Thats right, I think we were all brought here by an alien race.........But seriously, I'm an Evolutionist.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 09:58 PM
Afro Cheese

quote:
Originally posted by Evil Dead

wow.......god must be the rainman of dieties.
It was just a guess.. I wasn't stating facts. But from what I understand you can't see God, so that explains why he's never been spotted. On the other hand, bigfoot you could easily see touch and feel yet we still haven't found him. I don't believe in either one though.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 10:37 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote