KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » POOR POPE... Dead Pope, Live Pope, Evil Pope.

POOR POPE... Dead Pope, Live Pope, Evil Pope.
Started by: debbiejo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
debbiejo
Dreamer

POOR POPE... Dead Pope, Live Pope, Evil Pope.

Many churchs have taught that THIS new Pope will be the Antichrist! He will be mortally wounded and survive. He will be incarnated with Satan himself. Lookin at the guy, I just can't see it....Will he force us to take the Mark of the Beast. eek! We will be killed if we don't by the evil Pope.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 10:53 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Re: POOR POPE... Dead Pope, Live Pope, Evil Pope.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by debbiejo
Many churchs have taught that THIS new Pope will be the Antichrist! He will be mortally wounded and survive. He will be incarnated with Satan himself. Lookin at the guy, I just can't see it....Will he force us to take the Mark of the Beast. eek! We will be killed if we don't by the evil Pope.

Worry not of tommorrow, but rather of the toils today. Let God's will be done, and if he be the anitchrist, than I pray for all Christians to be strong and remain faithful. It's worth it in the end.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 11:05 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

It says alot about those "Christians" that attack this Pope,
considering that he was one of the kindest and noblest soul
to ever occupy that position.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:04 AM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by King Burger

It was also mentioned about the last one also, But as far as i have read and heard from different religious groups, they believe this one is it.

So Sad...

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:09 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by King Burger

You mean Pope Benedict. He was a natzi. I'm Catholic and I love the Pope dearly, but what i'm saying is that if God wants the world to end, let him have his fun.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:11 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

A nazi? Because he he's german?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:52 AM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

No, he was a Nazi in WWII

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:54 AM
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

He was a german kid who had to enroll int he Hitler Youth, and
later was drafted into the miltary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Cardinal_Ratzinger

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:13 AM
Echuu
Master Jedi

I highly doubt its the Pope- yes he is influential but would he have that much influence? Plus; he's old.

"Jesus also thought that non-believers should be stoned"------Alliance

Last edited by Echuu on Apr 26th, 2005 at 01:35 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:32 AM
Echuu is currently offline Click here to Send Echuu a Private Message Find more posts by Echuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Yes, you apperantly can not possibly comprehend the power of the pope. Look how Pope John Paul the Second moved the world for good. Imagine how Pope Benedict the 16 or any other pope will move the world for evil.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:03 AM
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is he evil? Didn't answer that question, wise-a**.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:18 AM
debbiejo
Dreamer

It would be interesting to list the verses...

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:31 AM
The Rover

I like your sig, debbiejo. wink
Pope = anti-Christ?
Nah.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:35 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

I doubt he is the Antichrist, and while I disagree with his anti-gay stance etc, I don't think he is evil. And I am not sure how people could already be saying about how doomed the world is. He hasn't even done anything yet to really judge that. Still, I guess one can never be sure.

And besides, wouldn't it make sense if the aniChrist didn't actually look evil?

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 03:05 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
are you refering to JP II or this new one Benedict XVI? Cause if it is the latter you might look more into what he has said in the past this so called kind and noble soul, if it was the Late Pope JP II I have no argument to calling him kind and noble though

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 05:55 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

Re: POOR POPE... Dead Pope, Live Pope, Evil Pope.

Originally posted by debbiejo

roll eyes (sarcastic) I'll be glad if that is so. smile For we're getting close to God's promise.

And I just can't wait. cool

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:38 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
For we're getting close to God's promise.
And I just can't wait.
laughing out loud laughing out loud you might be in for a surprise there

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:00 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

stick out tongue And you can't be with us fins.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:18 PM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
And you can't be with us fins.
If I had to choose between heavan and hell I choose hell any day of the week, so hell for me would be to go to heaven

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:20 PM
Jury
Extreme Member

And dont bother to respond stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:20 PM