KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Was there a need for creation?

Was there a need for creation?
Started by: Morgoths_Wrath

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morgoths_Wrath

Was there a need for creation?

sometimes I think God was just wasting his time.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 08:05 PM
Morgoths_Wrath is currently offline Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Well I'm glad I'm here.....The world just wouldn't be the same without me...... sad

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 08:09 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: Was there a need for creation?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
sometimes I think God was just wasting his time.

There was no creation.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 08:15 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Well it could be called the creative process, that's how I took it.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 08:17 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Re: Re: Was there a need for creation?

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
There was no creation.

hmmmmmm

Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morgoths_Wrath

Originally posted by debbiejo
Well I'm glad I'm here.....The world just wouldn't be the same without me...... sad

I mean creation in general. What was the point of all existance?? What was the reason for creating the stars and planets and creatures of the universe? Assuming there is a creator "God", why did he do it? What was the point?

Morgoths_Wrath is currently offline Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
=Mysta=-kILL
Chillin'

Re: Re: Was there a need for creation?

There was no creation.

why do you say this everytime this kind of topic comes up, you dont know if there was a creation or not?

Last edited by =Mysta=-kILL on Feb 28th, 2006 at 08:19 PM

=Mysta=-kILL is currently offline Click here to Send =Mysta=-kILL a Private Message Find more posts by =Mysta=-kILL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

I mean creation in general. What was the point of all existance?? What was the reason for creating the stars and planets and creatures of the universe? Assuming there is a creator "God", why did he do it? What was the point?
What was the point? To experience life with all that it would entail....I don't believe what the bible says about it though. Everything is interesting to explore, and there's lots to explore.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 08:20 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

It depends what creation your talking about, the universe seems infinite so I doubt it was made but as for man well his creation is mysterious many ancient society's like talk about gods creating us and educating us etc, I can't validate this but The creation of many is interesting though I 'am studying it.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 08:22 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morgoths_Wrath

What was the point? To experience life with all that it would entail....I don't believe what the bible says about it though. Everything is interesting to explore, and there's lots to explore.

to live is to suffer...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 08:23 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: Re: Re: Was there a need for creation?

Originally posted by =Mysta=-kILL
why do you say this everytime this kind of topic comes up, you dont know if there was a creation or not?

Were is the beginning of a circle? You don't have to see a circle to know the answer. If you study physics you will understand that time is space and space has no beginning.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 08:24 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morgoths_Wrath

to live is to suffer...

...and to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 08:25 PM
Morgoths_Wrath

Re: Re: Re: Re: Was there a need for creation?

Were is the beginning of a circle? You don't have to see a circle to know the answer. If you study physics you will understand that time is space and space has no beginning.

word

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 08:27 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

to live is to suffer...
It's all how you look at it...If you're gonna have "Ups" then you gotta have "Downs"....You can't have one without the other....If all you had were "Ups" then it would be meaningless, though if you live in the "Present Moment", this present moment, you can enjoy much.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 08:27 PM
Morgoths_Wrath

It's all how you look at it...If you're gonna have "Ups" then you gotta have "Downs"....You can't have one without the other....If all you had were "Ups" then it would be meaningless, though if you live in the "Present Moment", this present moment, you can enjoy much.

it's just the Buddhist philosophy...all joy leads to eventual suffering

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 08:28 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

According to the bible god created us to till the land so it seems fair to say we are a slave race.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 08:29 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Re: Re: Re: Re: Was there a need for creation?

a circle never "ends" however a circle is formed then it never "ends."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 08:30 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Was there a need for creation?

word

?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 08:31 PM
=Mysta=-kILL
Chillin'

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Was there a need for creation?

Originally posted by soleran30
a circle never "ends" however a circle is formed then it never "ends."

yes

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 08:32 PM
=Mysta=-kILL is currently offline Click here to Send =Mysta=-kILL a Private Message Find more posts by =Mysta=-kILL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by Blue nocturne
According to the bible god created us to till the land so it seems fair to say we are a slave race.
Yeah according to the bible this is our punishment because of 2 people disobeying god...Using their free will that was given to them. Now we all got to suffer here and then later too in hell.....forever and ever and ever and ever!!!.....Will I see you all there?? messed

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 08:32 PM