KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Christ/Anti-Christ

Christ/Anti-Christ
Started by: Phoenix2001

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix2001

Christ/Anti-Christ

It's such a hype now that it's hard to speak to anyone without hearing about the second coming of Christ, and the coming of the Anti-Christ.

What I've been wondering, since we've all been waiting, how do you not know that you, yourself, the individual, is not either the Christ, or the Anti-Christ?

Pretty Interesting Topic to talk about I think.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:53 PM
Phoenix2001 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix2001 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix2001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

I'm pretty damn certain that I am not Christ...

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:59 PM
Lucius is currently offline Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Templares
Sleep Deprived

My friends keep calling me the "Anti-christ". Im beginning to think that maybe i am sad .

Old Post May 16th, 2006 08:00 PM
Templares is currently offline Click here to Send Templares a Private Message Find more posts by Templares Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Templares
My friends keep calling me the "Anti-christ". Im beginning to think that maybe i am sad .

eek!

Old Post May 16th, 2006 08:00 PM
Lucius is currently offline Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

It is all a lie.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 08:09 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Re: Christ/Anti-Christ

Originally posted by Phoenix2001
It's such a hype now that it's hard to speak to anyone without hearing about the second coming of Christ, and the coming of the Anti-Christ.

What I've been wondering, since we've all been waiting, how do you not know that you, yourself, the individual, is not either the Christ, or the Anti-Christ?

Pretty Interesting Topic to talk about I think.

Pious fraud, as usual with the abrahamic religions.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 08:28 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
It is all a lie.

thumb up

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post May 16th, 2006 10:29 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

It's all a lie, and antichrist told me so...........

Old Post May 16th, 2006 10:31 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedAlertv2

Im both

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Old Post May 17th, 2006 01:08 AM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Just remember: Christ + Antichrist = energy.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 01:31 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* the anti-Christ as stated in the Bible...

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son ."
I John 2:22

* the anti-Christ is the one who denies the Father and the Son... the anti-Christ is the one who denies Jesus is the Christ... wink

"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist , whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."
I John 4:3

"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist ."
II John 7

* the anti-Christ is the one who do not confess that Christ came in the flesh... wink

Old Post May 17th, 2006 02:28 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

My god! There are like 4.5 billion antichrists alive today!

I am 1/4500000000th of an antichrist!

I am honored big grin

Old Post May 17th, 2006 04:14 AM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

I've never understood why people so vehemently believe that the anti-christ is just one person.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 05:00 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Its just a word to scare Christians of non Christians.

As in 1/4500000000th

Old Post May 17th, 2006 05:09 AM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

if your a nostradamus freak, you can't be the third antichrist cause no one named "mabus" has been killed yet. otherwise, all apocalypse's are either bullshit or have happened a thousand years ago so you have nothing to worry about/look forward to other than comets, meteors, and supervolcanoes, all of which can theoretically or practically be prevented.

Or if you're a fat waste of sperm, egg, and pelvic thrusts like Jerry Falwell you'll say that the antichrist is a jew in israel so you can start things up according to prophecy, cram all jews into israel, and then bomb the place to start armaggedon cause your a fat racist retard who doesn't know how to interpret scripture or lay off the buttered orphan hearts at breakfast.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Last edited by Darth Jello on May 17th, 2006 at 09:35 AM

Old Post May 17th, 2006 09:33 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Antichrist only means Against Christ.....As heretic Paul said "even now they are among us."

Old Post May 17th, 2006 12:41 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Any opposite must have the counter component to exist. So, a Christ must have an Antichrist. However, if Christ destroyed the Antichrist, then Christ will also be destroyed.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 02:42 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Very true.

Its kind of like without war there is no peace type thing, but its more geared into keeping people in line. Why listen to the trinity when the other option is....ummm..nothing. just say NO!.laughing out loud

YOu need the devil/antichrist (i know they are not the same) to provide a contrast and ....

Old Post May 17th, 2006 04:36 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by peejayd
* the anti-Christ as stated in the Bible...

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son ."
I John 2:22

* the anti-Christ is the one who denies the Father and the Son... the anti-Christ is the one who denies Jesus is the Christ... wink

"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist , whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."
I John 4:3

"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist ."
II John 7

* the anti-Christ is the one who do not confess that Christ came in the flesh... wink

I like how you nitpick through the bible and select verses from the new testament but nver from the old.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 04:40 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Yeah, what's the deal with that............you know why??? they contradict..

Old Post May 17th, 2006 05:34 PM