KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » All Religions are correct

All Religions are correct
Started by: Wonderer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonderer

All Religions are correct

I believe that each and every religion on the planet is correct. That means that whatever your belief, it is true. Whatever you believe, becomes your truth, in other words, if you believe in reincarnation, then you'll reincarnate, if you are an atheist, the you'll simply die and have no afterlife, and if you're a Christian, you'll either go to Heaven or Hell and meet Jesus...etc., etc,....

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 08:23 AM
Wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send Wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by Wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
autumn dreams
Help Me Think Of A Title!

Re: All Religions are correct

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wonderer
I believe that each and every religion on the planet is correct. That means that whatever your belief, it is true. Whatever you believe, becomes your truth, in other words, if you believe in reincarnation, then you'll reincarnate, if you are an atheist, the you'll simply die and have no afterlife, and if you're a Christian, you'll either go to Heaven or Hell and meet Jesus...etc., etc,....

I agree. Whichever religion is right for you.
Of course, the religion that is right for you may not be the religion right for another. wink

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 08:26 AM
autumn dreams is currently offline Click here to Send autumn dreams a Private Message Find more posts by autumn dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonderer

Re: Re: All Religions are correct

Originally posted by autumn dreams
I agree. Whichever religion is right for you.
Of course, the religion that is right for you may not be the religion right for another. wink

Yes, exactly. And God or the Universe reveals itself to each one of us in a slightly different and unique way.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 08:32 AM
Wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send Wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by Wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Okay let me see. Christianity, there is just one God. Hinduism, there are many Gods.

Nope..no, just doesn't work out....

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 12:46 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonderer

Originally posted by Bardock42
Okay let me see. Christianity, there is just one God. Hinduism, there are many Gods.

Well, as I said, if you are an atheist, then that will be your reality. Then again, every other person's religion is true for him. You create your own reality by your thoughts and beliefs.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 02:11 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

I believe you can create what you might want to experience, because we have that capability being part of the creative process, but in all sense it is only a creation....Like a play we would create. Ultimately there is only one real truth........And that is that we are part of something bigger and not quite explainable.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 02:12 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, as I said, if you are an atheist, then that will be your reality. Then again, every other person's religion is true for him. You create your own reality by your thoughts and beliefs.
thats actually pretty much true. Im a catholic but im already aware of other religions but i follow my own religion. Its called beliving

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 02:15 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

May I suggest another option....religion is not right at all? big grin

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 02:16 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Originally posted by JacopeX
thats actually pretty much true. Im a catholic but im already aware of other religions but i follow my own religion. Its called beliving

If you haven't tried other religons...how do you know you have the perfect fit...Its like trying on only one shoe size.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 02:16 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Maybe religion is not quite the right word???......But belief..??

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 02:17 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

thats broad though....what were you trying to correct with that?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 02:18 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

I dunno.......

I need my coffee now.....

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 02:19 PM
Wonderer

Originally posted by Alliance
May I suggest another option....religion is not right at all? big grin

Exactly, then you'll be an atheist. What I meant was any belief, world view, philosophy, way of life, way of thinking about life and the world, etc., etc...you get the idea?

Whatever your view on life is, is true, becomes true for you.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 02:31 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Exactly, then you'll be an atheist. What I meant was any belief, world view, philosophy, way of life, way of thinking about life and the world, etc., etc...you get the idea?

Whatever your view on life is, is true, becomes true for you.

The reality we live is a illusion and no one is free from this illusion. The true reality is beyond our reach. There is no set past or undetermined future, only now and now always changes. Because life is a illusion that existed only now, it can be anything you wish it to be. However, the outcome is not yours alone, but all Gods (you and me) that live in the law, share this reality. So, that is why it seems to be not an illusion. When you die, you will experience the after life, or none life, that you expect, however, it can be changed by those people next to you in life. As a Buddhist I believe that when a persons dies that I can change their Karma because reality is also my illusion.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 02:55 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonderer

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
The reality we live is a illusion and no one is free from this illusion. The true reality is beyond our reach. There is no set past or undetermined future, only now and now always changes. Because life is a illusion that existed only now, it can be anything you wish it to be. However, the outcome is not yours alone, but all Gods (you and me) that live in the law, share this reality. So, that is why it seems to be not an illusion. When you die, you will experience the after life, or none life, that you expect, however, it can be changed by those people next to you in life. As a Buddhist I believe that when a persons dies that I can change their Karma because reality is also my illusion.

That's a very noble view and I share it in some sense, with me also being a Buddhist.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 03:00 PM
TheSpinner

Originally posted by Shakyamunison

I am not a Buddhist but I like a lot the view from up there. Above all: " The True reality is beyond our reach". thumb up

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 03:29 PM
TheSpinner is currently offline Click here to Send TheSpinner a Private Message Find more posts by TheSpinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Originally posted by Bardock42

Hinduism is monotheistic, at least technically.

Still damn silly. Sort of like when a bunch of kids have a contest, and every one gets a prize because we woiuldn't want the little brats to feel bad, would we?

If I found my own religion, can I create my own God? Will he die if I then convert to another religion? What a power trip!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:00 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Gregory
Hinduism is monotheistic, at least technically.

Still damn silly. Sort of like when a bunch of kids have a contest, and every one gets a prize because we woiuldn't want the little brats to feel bad, would we?

If I found my own religion, can I create my own God? Will he die if I then convert to another religion? What a power trip!

You can be as delusional as you wish. big grin

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:08 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by TheSpinner
I am not a Buddhist but I like a lot the view from up there. Above all: " The True reality is beyond our reach". thumb up
I believe in the end, we create what we want..........It would explain many near death experiences and why they are so different depending on your faith........

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:14 PM
Justbyfaith
CONTENDER OF THE FAITH

Re: All Religions are correct

That's cool Wonderer, so thier is no absolute truth roll eyes (sarcastic) what a wonderful world we live in.

MATTHEW 9:36

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:21 PM
Justbyfaith is currently offline Click here to Send Justbyfaith a Private Message Find more posts by Justbyfaith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote