KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » The Mark of Mahmoud Abbas

The Mark of Mahmoud Abbas
Started by: ephraim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ephraim

What is the Mark of the Beast? If it were to happen today could you identify it? If you could identify it what good would it do? Would the knowledge of the Mark make a believer out of an atheist? I think it all comes down to faith. Some people are supposed to see while others are not, no matter what proof is given. So what is the main purpose for studying prophecy and looking for the Mark of the Beast? I believe that purpose is to show who God really is and expose a false religion. Islam is that false religion. It has drawn one third of the world’s population to a false God and is ready to destroy the world in defense of it. There are other false religions in the world but none as violent as Islam. Islam is at war with all peoples; Jews, Christians, Hindus, Atheists, you name it, and even other Muslims.

This letter was born out of a question by an astute reader. It was very thought provoking and led me to another answer I was looking for. Its timing couldn’t have been better. As it is with most knowledge, a question has to be asked before an answer can be found. So here is the question.

Could you explain how the dipping of fingers into ink when voting is consistent with the mark of the beast? It seems to me that people are pressured into getting the mark of the beast in revelations because without it they can't get the necessities of life.

This question is in regards to my belief that the Mark of the Beast was given to the Palestinian people during their Presidential Election on January 9, 2005. This Mark was applied to their right thumb and prevented an individual from double voting. It was supposed to last for about 48 hours. On the surface it would seem that a mark on the right hand with indelible ink is nothing more than its purpose, to prevent double voting. On the other hand, what if you just voted for the beast and were unaware of it. The mark of the beast can be three things: his mark, his number or his Name. Christianity likes to blend two of these ideas together and say that the Mark is the number 666 inscribed. This is just one example there are many others.

Did this mark directly cause the people to be able to buy and sell? The words in Revelation 13:16 provide a good clue. He caused all, both small and great, rich and poor, or free and bond to receive this mark. Why would someone who is great, rich and free need to get any sort of mark in order to buy anything? A person in high esteem with lots of money (maybe a government official) needs no permission to buy anything, he does as he pleases. The opposite of that is what gets my attention more. If a man is small, poor and in jail why would he need to get a mark? If he is in jail he would have relatively no need for money as he would be getting his food and shelter from his jailors. The short answer is that the mark was given to all even those in jail who voted in the Palestinian Presidential Elections. This mark identifies the second beast and was only indirectly involved in their ability to buy and sell.

The situation that caused a lack of funds in the PA government was due to the Election of Hamas as ruling party a year later. Since no western government was providing aid to the Palestinians it became apparent that the PA government would slide into anarchy and collapse. Therefore, a temporary mechanism was created by the international community to allow money to be given to essential PA institutions while bypassing the Hamas Government. All money going to these essential humanitarian institutions will be distributed through the office of the President, Mahmoud Abbas. Now, through the name of one man, the people are able to buy and sell namely because many will be receiving salaries. Now you have two items which identify the beast, a mark which was given when he was elected and his name which will allow funds to be given. There is only one other thing that can identify him and that is his number. That number is 666.

Gematria is the most common way scholars use to find his identity. A system that applies a number value to letters to see if an individuals name will come to the sum of 666. One guess is as good as another in this system and many people’s names add up to 666. Any answer would just be a guess and provide relatively little proof to back it up, therefore I never devoted much time to this theory.

In my search I was more concerned with how and why and when Mahmoud Abbas was going to bring about his peoples ability to buy and sell. That answer came with the election of Hamas. Hamas was the reason why the PA had a lack of funds. The international community, through a temporary mechanism sponsored by the Quartet, was how they were going to get the funds. The last thing is the most surprising. The Quartet (US, UN, EU and Russia) agreed on this international mechanism to fund the PA on June 16, 2006 on a Friday. This happened on the sixth day of the week in the sixth month on the sixteenth day in the year 2006. It seems the event I was looking for happened on a 666 day, one of only three in the whole year. I think most people were more concerned with June 6, 2006.

Remember, the mark of the beast can be three things: his mark, his number or his Name. All three of these items point to the second beast. They describe him as an adjective does a noun. It is how they are interpreted that either blinds us or lets us see. Therefore, what I have done is link the number 666 to his name instead of the number to the mark. It was a coincidence that this find ever happened. I wasn’t looking in this direction when it found me. I was following the money.

I would be remiss if I didn’t mention one more thing.
I usually don’t make too many predictions and only write about events after the fact, but here goes. Since writing this letter and pondering the situation in Israel, I have thought of another possibility for the Mark. Any referendum held by the PA that advances policy allowing the international community to provide international aid to the PA would qualify. It would qualify as long as a Mark is applied to the hands or forehead and is given to all Palestinians just as mentioned in my remarks on Revelation 13:16.

In summary, Jesus is Lord and he is coming soon.

The Watchman of Ephraim Hosea 9:8

For more information on this topic please read “Image of Mahmoud Abbas” and Ephraem.com

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 05:18 AM
ephraim is currently offline Click here to Send ephraim a Private Message Find more posts by ephraim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Both Isreal and Palestine are f*ckups. Personally Isreal is pissing me off more today.

By the way has anyone seen my other SOCK? I seem to have lost it and this one's all alone sad

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 05:35 AM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

Re: The Mark of Mahmoud Abbas

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ephraim
Islam is that false religion. It has drawn one third of the world’s population to a false God and is ready to destroy the world in defense of it. There are other false religions in the world but none as violent as Islam. Islam is at war with all peoples; Jews, Christians, Hindus, Atheists, you name it, and even other Muslims.

Whose at war now? Violent eh? N is stoppin that violence violence?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 09:19 AM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Don't even bother...anyone who thinks Islam is more evil than any other religion is delusional and imo stupid.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 07:45 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

Originally posted by Alliance
Don't even bother...anyone who thinks Islam is more evil than any other religion is delusional and imo stupid.

[agrees]

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 09:31 AM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

They have been saying that Jesus is coming soon for 2000 years now. You will never see it in your life time.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 06:46 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

No. I think the only thing that would turn an atheist into a believer, would be if God materilized before them, said "I am God", made their favorite dish appear in front of them, and started playing their favorite song.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 07:22 AM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Quiero Mota
No. I think the only thing that would turn an atheist into a believer, would be if God materilized before them, said "I am God", made their favorite dish appear in front of them, and started playing their favorite song.
Agreed, so what's up with that dick not doing that to save all the people he "loves" so much?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 12:28 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

The Seventh Day Adventist church believes the mark of the beast are Sunday church goers, not keeping the Sabbath. Many other protestants believe it is an actual mark or tattoo on you. Others believe it's a system you are involved in. At one time the Catholics in the middle ages believed it was the Protestants, being that they were the whore mentioned in Revelations. The Catholics come back was "If we're the whore, what does that make you?"

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 02:07 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boris

Originally posted by Quiero Mota

Holy shit, God with pizza and Tool.

Yes, then I shall believe! Praise the LORD! thumb up

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 03:06 PM
Boris is currently offline Click here to Send Boris a Private Message Find more posts by Boris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Originally posted by Boris
Holy shit, God with pizza and Tool.

Yes, then I shall believe! Praise the LORD! thumb up

laughing out loud In my case, It'd be cheese enchiladas with a tall cold Dos Equis and Tupac.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 09:06 PM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mark Question
Lurker

Re: The Mark of Mahmoud Abbas or The Day of 666

In summary, Jesus is Lord and he is coming soon.

[/B]

Well... He has a lot of explaining to do.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 09:48 PM
Mark Question is currently offline Click here to Send Mark Question a Private Message Find more posts by Mark Question Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

LMFAO!!!!!!!! thats a good one. DUDE, christianity is just as extreme as islam albeit more damaging to the world right now. islam has as many moderate followers as christianity. and if ANY1 is the antichrist right now it is ahed olmert and the israeli government/military. NOT the poor occupied/locked up in in their own home or regions/oppressed/slaughtered palestinians. mahmoud abbas, are you freaking KIDDIN me. olmert and the israeli government is FAR worse than he can ever hope to be in his naughty dreams.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 08:24 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ephraim

For all those who like less detailed explanations.

Explanation 666

On June 16, 2006 a program was enacted that allowed money to flow
through one man, Mahmoud Abbas, in order to pay the salaries of his people.
He empowered his people (Fatah) to buy and sell simply because he was
allowed to receive and disperse funds. Hamas was prevented from
receiving aid from Abbas. This fulfills Revelation 13.
Hamas boycotted the Election of Mahmoud Abbas, therefore they did
not receive the mark. Only Fatah got the mark, and only Fatah is
receiving money from Abbas. Therefore, Hamas cannot buy and sell
because they did not receive the mark. Here is another way to view it.
By not receiving salaries they were prevented from buying and selling.

So here is the interpretation that I am describing. No man can buy and
sell unless he has the mark, the number of his name, or his name.
The men being referred to are the Palestinians, not the whole world.
The funds in question are Western donations. Money which used to go
to the PA but stopped after Hamas took over the Government.
The Mark was an indelible ink mark applied to the right hand during the
Palestinian Presidential Election. Make any sense? Ephraim

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 01:22 AM
ephraim is currently offline Click here to Send ephraim a Private Message Find more posts by ephraim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

For all those who like less detailed explanations.

Explanation 666

On June 16, 2006 a program was enacted that allowed money to flow
through one man, Mahmoud Abbas, in order to pay the salaries of his people.
He empowered his people (Fatah) to buy and sell simply because he was
allowed to receive and disperse funds. Hamas was prevented from
receiving aid from Abbas. This fulfills Revelation 13.
Hamas boycotted the Election of Mahmoud Abbas, therefore they did
not receive the mark. Only Fatah got the mark, and only Fatah is
receiving money from Abbas. Therefore, Hamas cannot buy and sell
because they did not receive the mark. Here is another way to view it.
By not receiving salaries they were prevented from buying and selling.

So here is the interpretation that I am describing. No man can buy and
sell unless he has the mark, the number of his name, or his name.
The men being referred to are the Palestinians, not the whole world.
The funds in question are Western donations. Money which used to go
to the PA but stopped after Hamas took over the Government.
The Mark was an indelible ink mark applied to the right hand during the
Palestinian Presidential Election. Make any sense? Ephraim

Revelations is a anti-Roman propaganda book and has nothing to do with the future. The "mark of the beast" is 666, which is a code word of Nero.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 01:43 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

But we all can buy and sell. Are you complicating the Euro? Cause the Euro is what many churches teach as the one world money system. Just wondering.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 01:45 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

Isn't there already a Mark of the Beast thread?

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 02:48 AM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

Originally posted by AngryManatee
Isn't there already a Mark of the Beast thread?

Computer says: 1

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...rk+of+the+beast

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 02:49 AM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ephraim

Originally posted by debbiejo
But we all can buy and sell. Are you complicating the Euro? Cause the Euro is what many churches teach as the one world money system. Just wondering.

Only after these questions are answered can it be known what is meant by 666.
It is impossible to tell what allows the people to buy an sell unless you know the
following things.

1. Which people are being discussed?
2. Why is there a need for money, or what caused them to
have a lack of funds?
3. When the first two questions are answered then the most
important can be asked. Who is the individual that will cause
the people to receive those needed funds?
4. Also, who are those being prevented from obtaining funds
because they have not received the Mark?

The Temporary International Mechanism was established on
June 16, 2006. This allowed aid to reach Palestinians while
bypassing the Hamas led Government. Ephraim

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 05:02 PM
anaconda
Jukebox

quote:
They have been saying that Jesus is coming soon for 2000 years now.

The second coming of the Holy Ghost
We need a pocketful of miracles
Two thousand years and he ain't shown yet
We kept his seat warm and the table set
The second sitting for the Last Supper
Happy Dance

never argue with an idiot, they only drag you down to their level and beat you by experience

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 05:05 PM
anaconda is currently offline Click here to Send anaconda a Private Message Find more posts by anaconda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote