KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Here I Go Again. Only Two Groups Folks Which One Are You In?

Here I Go Again. Only Two Groups Folks Which One Are You In?
Started by: JesusIsAlive

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile Here I Go Again. Only Two Groups Folks Which One Are You In?

KINGDOM OF GOD (God's group)

SONS OF GOD
SONS OF THE KINGDOM
LOVE
BLESS
DO GOOD
PRAY FOR
SAVED
RIGHTEOUS
HOLY
BELIEVER
SAINT
HEAVEN
JOY
PEACE
ETERNAL LIFE
FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT
SPIRIT
SPIRITUALLY MINDED
LONGSUFFERING
KINDNESS
GOODNESS
FAITHFULNESS
GENTLENESS
SELF-CONTROL
BOLDNESS
FAITH
MARRIAGE
SEX IN MARRIAGE
SEXUAL PURITY
BORN AGAIN
SHEEP
WHEAT
GOOD
JUST
GOOD GROUND
TEMPLE OF GOD
HOLY ANGELS
LIGHT
SALT
SPECIAL PEOPLE
CHOSEN GENERATION
ROYAL PRIESTHOOD
HOLY NATION
HOPE
WALK IN THE SPIRIT
WORSHIP GOD
DON'T STEAL
DON'T COVET
DON'T GET DRUNK
SEASONED SPEECH
GIVE WISELY
WASHED
SANCTIFIED
JUSTIFIED
IN CHRIST
IN THE LORD
SLEEP IN THE LORD
EVERLASTING LIFE
BLESSED OF GOD

kingdom of darkness (the devil's group):

sons of the devil
sons of the wicked one
hateful
you curse
practicing evil
get revenge, repay evil for evil, vindictive
not saved
unrighteous
unholy
unbelievers
sinners
on your way to Hell
sadness, depression, misery, sorrow
contentious, dissension,
eternal death
works of the flesh
sinful, human flesh
carnally minded
quick to get angry or shed blood
outbursts of wrath
wickedness
adulterous, unfaithfulness,
strife, confusion, disorder
drunkenness,
fearful
unbelieving
divorce for wrong reasons
having sex without marriage
uncleanness, lewdness, fornication
spiritually dead
goats
tares
bad
wicked
wayside, stony places, thorns
I can do whatever I want with my body
demons or wicked, evil, and unclean, spirits
darkness
sons of disobedience
having no hope
walking in sinful, human flesh
idolaters (those who worship idols worhip satan or demons)
thieves
covetous
drunkards
revilers
extortioners
sinners
in Adam (or in your sins)
destined for everlasting death and punishment
cursed

Which group are you in?

It's sad, but MANY of you are in this last group. But there is hope! God the Father has made a way for all of you including me to be in the first group--His group, the Kingdom of God.

Here's how:

Romans 10:9-10-13
9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

13 For “whoever calls on the name of the LORD (Jesus asking Him to save you from your sins) shall be saved.”

It's that simple folks.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 01:02 PM
JesusIsAlive is currently offline Click here to Send JesusIsAlive a Private Message Find more posts by JesusIsAlive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't be deceived into thinking that because you are Black, White, Red, Yellow, Brown or even green that you are in some special class with respect to God. There are only TWO groups of people on this earth: those who ARE saved, forgiven of all their sins, and on their way to Heaven, and those who ARE NOT saved, forgiven of all their sins, and are on their way to Hell.

That's all folks.

I know that this is a hard pill to swallow, but it is the truth. Get mad at me if you want to, it won't change the truth of God's Word one iota.

Proof of Hell? || Dr. Donald Whitaker, Research-Scientist/Chemist

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 01:07 PM
JesusIsAlive is currently offline Click here to Send JesusIsAlive a Private Message Find more posts by JesusIsAlive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Templares
Sleep Deprived

"Youre either with us or against us" . . . . damn is there no middle ground in your Church? The Followers of Cyric abhors such divisional methods of conversion.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 01:55 PM
Templares is currently offline Click here to Send Templares a Private Message Find more posts by Templares Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

What a load of tosh. Just because you don't believe and lump yourself into "God's group"does not make you a bad person similar to the things you listed in the Devils group. It isn't black and white. Most nonbelievers are good people, and not all believers are good people.

quote:
hateful
practicing evil
contentious, dissension,
eternal death
works of the flesh
sinful, human flesh
carnally minded
outbursts of wrath
wickedness
drunkenness,
fearful
unbelieving
spiritually dead
goats
tares
bad
wicked
darkness
having no hope
thieves
covetous
drunkards
revilers
extortioners
sinners

I will come right out and say that by you definition I apparently belong in this group. But, you know what? Not a single one of them describes me, defines me or whatever. And I don't believe I am going to Hell, mainly as I don't believe there is a Hell, and secondly if there was a Hell because I am not a bad person, and if you "God" is good, well, he wouldn't send good people to Hell, if he did I would label him a great big divine hypocrite.

In fact, if I am not mistaken, there have been a lot of Christians who prayed and read the Bible and all that who are still more similar to your devils group then to anything good. But they would be placed in your "God group" despite being bad in every sense of the word.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 02:27 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

In the eyes of some "good" doesn't always equal right or that its enough.

Last edited by Soleran on Jul 15th, 2006 at 03:52 PM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 03:46 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eis
androgynous mind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
KINGDOM OF GOD (God's group)

SONS OF GOD
SONS OF THE KINGDOM
LOVE
BLESS
DO GOOD
PRAY FOR
SAVED
RIGHTEOUS
HOLY
BELIEVER
SAINT
HEAVEN
JOY
PEACE
ETERNAL LIFE
FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT
SPIRIT
SPIRITUALLY MINDED
LONGSUFFERING
KINDNESS
GOODNESS
FAITHFULNESS
GENTLENESS
SELF-CONTROL
BOLDNESS
FAITH
MARRIAGE
SEX IN MARRIAGE
SEXUAL PURITY
BORN AGAIN
SHEEP
WHEAT
GOOD
JUST
GOOD GROUND
TEMPLE OF GOD
HOLY ANGELS
LIGHT
SALT
SPECIAL PEOPLE
CHOSEN GENERATION
ROYAL PRIESTHOOD
HOLY NATION
HOPE
WALK IN THE SPIRIT
WORSHIP GOD
DON'T STEAL
DON'T COVET
DON'T GET DRUNK
SEASONED SPEECH
GIVE WISELY
WASHED
SANCTIFIED
JUSTIFIED
IN CHRIST
IN THE LORD
SLEEP IN THE LORD
EVERLASTING LIFE
BLESSED OF GOD

kingdom of darkness (the devil's group):

sons of the devil
sons of the wicked one
hateful
you curse
practicing evil
not saved
unrighteous
unholy
unbelievers
sinners
on your way to Hell
contentious, dissension,
eternal death
works of the flesh
sinful, human flesh
carnally minded
outbursts of wrath
wickedness
drunkenness,
fearful
unbelieving
spiritually dead
goats
tares
bad
wicked
darkness
sons of disobedience
having no hope
walking in sinful, human flesh
thieves
covetous
drunkards
revilers
extortioners
sinners
in Adam (or in your sins)
destined for everlasting death and punishment
cursed

Which group are you in?

It's sad, but MANY of you are in this last group. But there is hope! God the Father has made a way for all of you including me to be in the first group--His group, the Kingdom of God.

Here's how:

Romans 10:9-10-13
9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

13 For “whoever calls on the name of the LORD (Jesus asking Him to save you from your sins) shall be saved.”

It's that simple folks.

So atheists can't not steal? You ****ing idiot, avoid KMC if you've got nothing but shit to say.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 04:05 PM
Eis is currently offline Click here to Send Eis a Private Message Find more posts by Eis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

laughing Another pointless waste of time.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 04:44 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile

Originally posted by JesusIsAlive

I know that this is a hard pill to swallow, but it is the truth. Get mad at me if you want to, it won't change the truth of God's Word one iota. [/B]

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 05:21 PM
Eis
androgynous mind

Isn't this considered trolling?

Jesusisalive, we get it, we're gonna burn in hell and you'll be in heaven, god loves us, he's there for us, all religions except Christians are wrong and brainwashing.
Now stop posting the same bullshit over and over.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 05:25 PM
Eis is currently offline Click here to Send Eis a Private Message Find more posts by Eis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Atlantis001
The one without a name

I am in the devil´s group... Who is with me !?

Last edited by Atlantis001 on Jul 15th, 2006 at 05:33 PM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 05:30 PM
Atlantis001 is currently offline Click here to Send Atlantis001 a Private Message Find more posts by Atlantis001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by Eis
Isn't this considered trolling?

Jesusisalive, we get it, we're gonna burn in hell and you'll be in heaven, god loves us, he's there for us, all religions except Christians are wrong and brainwashing.
Now stop posting the same bullshit over and over.

Well I kinda thought the purpose of this forum was for people to discuss whatever they felt was right or their opinions.

It's amazing though to read so much hostility about one person's opinion. He didn't even point out which members fit into which group, he did say many fit into the second but once again thats his view!

Eis, why do you think you should just attack him for his beliefs rather then engage in a discussion of his beliefs?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 05:33 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eis
androgynous mind

Originally posted by Soleran
Well I kinda thought the purpose of this forum was for people to discuss whatever they felt was right or their opinions.

It's amazing though to read so much hostility about one person's opinion. He didn't even point out which members fit into which group, he did say many fit into the second but once again thats his view!

Eis, why do you think you should just attack him for his beliefs rather then engage in a discussion of his beliefs?

What the hell, it's like everyone in the religion forum suddenly turned into a tree humping hippie.

JesusIsAlive is always on about the same shit, which if you were a regular here you'd notice, when I ask him a question regarding his faith he'll quote broad, vague quotes of the bibles, it's absolutely pointless.
He isn't interested in a discussion, he just feels better of a Christian by professing his believes.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 05:54 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by Eis
What the hell, it's like everyone in the religion forum suddenly turned into a tree humping hippie.

JesusIsAlive is always on about the same shit, which if you were a regular here you'd notice, when I ask him a question regarding his faith he'll quote broad, vague quotes of the bibles, it's absolutely pointless.
He isn't interested in a discussion, he just feels better of a Christian by professing his believes.

You make me laugh laughing

I have read several of JesusIsAlive posts and even asked that when he first got to KMC he not post that stuff in the GDF. I have read his responses to questions as well, they aren't my cup of tea.

If you don't like his responses ask a better question maybe?

Did you turn into a tree humping hippie as well? lol

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 06:04 PM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by Atlantis001
I am in the devil´s group... Who is with me !?

I'm with ya Atlantis.

I just want to say that if JesusIsAlive's opinion is that people belong in two groups then he can have that opinion. But life isn't that simple you can't just lump actions or people into two catagories and say thats that. I will admit that I am an athiest but does that make me a bad person? No. Oh and a lot of the things on the "EVIL" list (except the whole "devils son and son of wicked ones, I just don't believe that people are "born" evil) are human emotions or actions that many people experience and do in their lives.

He can have his opinion, I respect that but sorry I just think that life is more complicated then the whole "You're either good or bad." theory that JesusIsAlive is promoting.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 06:18 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eis
androgynous mind

You make me laugh laughing

I have read several of JesusIsAlive posts and even asked that when he first got to KMC he not post that stuff in the GDF. I have read his responses to questions as well, they aren't my cup of tea.

If you don't like his responses ask a better question maybe?

Did you turn into a tree humping hippie as well? lol

That makes no sense, I answered your question on why I 'attacked his faith'. Now, you're telling me that I should ask a better question if I didn't like the answer he gave to my previous question... How about he tries to... actually answer my question in the first place.

Honestly, I have no idea what you're on about...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 06:26 PM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

I was kicked out of the Kingdom of God for tax evasion, so I guess it's the Kingdom of Darkness for me.

p.s. I like how, along with adulterous, unfaithfulness, wickedness, eternal death, and sinners, the kingdom of darkness includes "goats."

Last edited by Gregory on Jul 15th, 2006 at 07:19 PM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 07:15 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Goats are pure evil don't you know that Gregory? laughing

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 07:27 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by Eis
That makes no sense, I answered your question on why I 'attacked his faith'. Now, you're telling me that I should ask a better question if I didn't like the answer he gave to my previous question... How about he tries to... actually answer my question in the first place.

Honestly, I have no idea what you're on about...

Once again let me help you here, ask a better question. If you're not getting the answers you want you need to clarify and ask a better question. It's that simple, you're a smart guy so I'm sure you'll figure it out.

I'm in group two going by those standards as well in the initial post! evil face

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 08:47 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

If you frequented thsi forum well...more frequently. All thsi would be obvious. An opinon is not valid if it has nto rational basis. You can't have an opinon "just because."

JIA starts many threads that don't really contribute to the forum. People, including myself, jsut get sick of it. We've discussed his believes in countelss other threads. He is not concerned about discussion, he is concerned about conversion and making statements.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 09:49 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by Alliance
If you frequented thsi forum well...more frequently. All thsi would be obvious. An opinon is not valid if it has nto rational basis. You can't have an opinon "just because."

JIA starts many threads that don't really contribute to the forum. People, including myself, jsut get sick of it. We've discussed his believes in countelss other threads. He is not concerned about discussion, he is concerned about conversion and making statements.

I have read a few posts of his, but hey my point is if he makes a thread and you dislike it so much why even make your presence noticed?

This is the religion forum, since when is rational a prerequisite for anything in heresmile

Like I said before, ask a different question. If you don't get the answer you want either stop posting or ask a different question, no one forces anyone to post in his threads!

That said the column two is just so comical, whoever actually put together those two lists REALLY needs to give themselves a swirly.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 11:13 PM