KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Hell's Bible

Hell's Bible
Started by: Demon Mammon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Demon Mammon

Hell's Bible

Hell does have a bible. I actually have one. It is not an alternate version of Revelations, but it is the alternate version of Corinthians. Your Bible only has 16 chapters... Mine has 27. And it's all in Latin, which is good for me... And I have a picture of the Ritual of Mammon.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 04:52 PM
Demon Mammon is currently offline Click here to Send Demon Mammon a Private Message Find more posts by Demon Mammon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Do your ministers diddle kids?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 07:12 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Hell\s ministers would be remiss if they didn't.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 07:14 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quark_666
political cynic

Re: Hell's Bible

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demon Mammon
Your Bible only has 16 chapters... Mine has 27.

Mine has 1189, beat that.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 01:14 PM
Quark_666 is currently offline Click here to Send Quark_666 a Private Message Find more posts by Quark_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mark Question
Lurker

How many chapters in the Necronomicon?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 01:26 AM
Mark Question is currently offline Click here to Send Mark Question a Private Message Find more posts by Mark Question Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now I condone non-denom religious practices to an extent, though I wouldn't ever dull my mind with such limiting things (especially when they try waving their anti-empirical creationist ideals and try to implement that in our EDUCATION!!!).

However, this goes beyond practices in morality, this approaches religious bullshit.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 01:33 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Re: Hell's Bible

Originally posted by Demon Mammon
Hell does have a bible. I actually have one. It is not an alternate version of Revelations, but it is the alternate version of Corinthians. Your Bible only has 16 chapters... Mine has 27. And it's all in Latin, which is good for me... And I have a picture of the Ritual of Mammon.

What is the evil version of Corinthians like?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 01:41 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
axel_jovan
Looking around.

Ahh, nevermind. smile

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 07:56 PM
axel_jovan is currently offline Click here to Send axel_jovan a Private Message Find more posts by axel_jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: Hell's Bible

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What is the evil version of Corinthians like?

Wrong question to ask, iirc. If I understand Demon Mammon's perspective correctly, Lucifer is the righteous and YHWH the evil. He could just be a troll and is not really a Satanist.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 01:28 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote