KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan?

Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan?
Started by: Greatest I am

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Greatest I am

This quote speaks of God choosing Jesus as a human sacrifice to take our just punishment for our sins. Dogma says that we cannot redeem ourselves from God condemnation. 1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

The above quote shows this as Gods first actual judgement as judge and shows the setting and accepting of a bribe or human sacrifice to corrupt his justice. That justice usually stated that only the punishment of the guilty was acceptable to justice and that it would be unjust to punish the innocent. The corruption of God’s usual justice is what the bribe or sacrifice of Jesus bought. Injustice.

Recognizing that by whatever name you would use, sacrifice, ransom, bribe or payment, would you say such an immoral request and legal injustice would most likely be demanded by a God or by a Satan?

If punishing the innocent is not a just and moral thing to do, I would say that Satan would be the one to ask or demand such a sacrifice.

That would have Satan ruling heaven and not God as a good God would not do such an immoral thing.

Do you agree that Satan is more likely to ask for us to accept an immoral human sacrifice to bail us out than God would?

If you agree, does that indicate that Satan was ruling in heaven and not God on that day?

Regards
DL

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 01:14 PM
Greatest I am is currently offline Click here to Send Greatest I am a Private Message Find more posts by Greatest I am Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Since you are using the bible...of course it was God. Demanding a single human sacrifice, even his son..actually pales in comparison to some of the other shit he did.

So this would of been a slow day at the office for God. God also has a vastly higher body count then Satan does. Nobody ever talks about that though.

So if you think about it, whether or not you think Satan was good or bad..he was standing up to the most colossal dick in the universe.

Keep in mind though Jesus "sacrificing" himself is a dubious thing. Jesus was some super powered immortal. His father literally created the entire universe. Jesus didn't sacrifice anything because what did he give up? Not his life, the dude popped back up a few days later.

To me that is like..when I was young and forced to go to Catholic schools we had Lent. You had to give up something during Lent like a certain food. So I see this as..if I hate liver and onions, but then I say "well for lent I'm going to give up liver and onions". I haven't really given up anything.

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 10th, 2015 at 04:46 PM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 04:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

There are a lot of problems when taking the bible literally. This is just one of them.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 05:47 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes and that is why I legitimately find the people who take the bible at face value to be scary. It's not even because they believe in something I find silly..it is because they could read that book and read all the "good" God did and decide that balances out the mass murders that God carried out. Or they try to rationalize it in other ways.

That scares me more then anything, because if you believe the bible is real then you should hate God or be afraid of him..but these people instead worship him as some sort of perfect being.

I have to say I think religion in general has done far more to harm humanity than it has to help it. Which is unfortunate because not every religious person is bad and most of them, deep down, know they really wouldn't need some book to tell right from wrong.

I just wonder what the world would look like in 100 years if we took a century long moratorium from all forms of religion.

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 11th, 2015 at 01:56 AM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2015 01:46 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
...I just wonder what the world would look like in 100 years if we took a century long moratorium from all forms of religion.

We would just invent new religions.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2015 06:49 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote