KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sonya Blade vs. Nina Williams

Who would Win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Nina Williams 12 63.16%
Sonya Blade 7 36.84%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sonya Blade vs. Nina Williams
Started by: DarkC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Sonya Blade vs. Nina Williams

Another female hardcore matchup.

Sonya Blade is from the classic Mortal Kombat series, she is a veteran spec-ops cop, trained well in the verse of kombat and gunslinging.

Nina Williams is from the famous Tekken fighter series, and starrs in her own upcoming videogame(forgot what the heck it was called). She's also in the spec-ops section, but I don't really know much about her.

So this is the fairest fight I've ever posted up, it's really hard to tell who would really win...erm

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:33 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:35 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Nina Williams would break sonya into pudding in 64 places before her jaw (or what was left of it) hit the ground.. big grin

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 04:13 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

sonya blade would woop ninas ass anyday w/ the kiss of death

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:14 PM
PunisherFan33 is currently offline Click here to Send PunisherFan33 a Private Message Find more posts by PunisherFan33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Kiss of death is a fatality, Sonya'd have to beat Nina up first.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 10:56 PM
arctic_dragon21
Brute

I would really have to say that Sonya Blade would be the victor in this fight. Sonya has the sonic blast thing to use as a ranged attack, what's Nina have? All Sonya has to do is stand back and play advanced duck hunt with Nina's ass...

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 02:54 AM
arctic_dragon21 is currently offline Click here to Send arctic_dragon21 a Private Message Find more posts by arctic_dragon21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Agree Blade will take it, I think a more EVEN fight would be with Chun Li.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 04:35 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AdventChild
The Oringinal AdventChild

I say nina gots this cuz she's an assasin and all i think she would win....

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 09:14 PM
AdventChild is currently offline Click here to Send AdventChild a Private Message Find more posts by AdventChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Sonja deals with the Black Dragon, Besides no Assasin could take out Sonja.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 09:17 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julio51

Both are blond, both are athletics, both have nice breast but Sonya is just a babe whereas Nina is a true femme fatale.
They have almost the same technic, but Nina is more effective and look more elegant as well.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 04:24 PM
julio51 is currently offline Click here to Send julio51 a Private Message Find more posts by julio51 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Otus
A come-back maker!

Nina wouldn´t have a chance! First Sonya would stun Nina with that kiss, then beat her up, and for finish, she would rip off Nina's arms, then heart, and finally, would crush her head against the ground!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 03:15 PM
Otus is currently offline Click here to Send Otus a Private Message Find more posts by Otus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
toshin
The silent assassin

Sonya has an interesting move with her kiss of death but Nina, in spite of her sexy high heels is faster and stronger, she has almost the same move, the evil mist and have lethal grappling arts and multi throws to suffocate Sonya. Nina is has lethal as gorgeous, she would humiliate Sonya.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 05:48 AM
toshin is currently offline Click here to Send toshin a Private Message Find more posts by toshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have you guys noticed that both characters are played by Bridgette Wilson?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 05:33 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote