KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Eyedol vs Ken

Eyedol vs Ken
Started by: CorderaMitchell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Tongue Eyedol vs Ken

KI's big bad boss vs Ryu's rival.

Eyedol can shake the earth and combo you into oblivion.

Ken is very powerful and has many different moves.

Who wins.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 10:11 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Ken. SHORYUKEN!!! smile

Made by DW

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:17 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Man, eyedol would club him good.......

Il think you guys dont really know eyedols power, i wish i had a good link..........

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:56 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Man, eyedol would club him good.......

Il think you guys dont really know eyedols power, i wish i had a good link..........

I think hes the two headed monster from KI. Hes powerful but I think Ken can take him, it won't be easy but I do think Ken would win. smile

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:04 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I need to show you what he's LIKE though......

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:09 PM
Hoshi

i am sorry cordera but i think i will go with ken in this one , of course after a long and hard battle .

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 08:20 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

let me get an eyedol pic for you guys

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...DUTF-8%26sa%3DG

http://newrare.free.fr/images/super...nct/eyedol1.jpg

http://www.princeton.edu/~jdonald/eyedol/eyedol2.jpg

http://pierre.mesnard.free.fr/Eyedol%20copier.jpg

see he's a beast, half ogre demon, released from limbo for most powerful, and he's strong as crap,and stomps the world.......

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Last edited by Tha C-Master on Jun 14th, 2005 at 10:39 PM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 10:25 PM
dvampire
xenogears

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

let me get an eyedol pic for you guys

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...DUTF-8%26sa%3DG

http://newrare.free.fr/images/super...nct/eyedol1.jpg

http://www.princeton.edu/~jdonald/eyedol/eyedol2.jpg

http://pierre.mesnard.free.fr/Eyedol%20copier.jpg

see he's a beast, half ogre demon, released from limbo for most powerful, and he's strong as crap,and stomps the world.......

Yeah hes a beast; but Orchid defeated him so I'm sure Ken would just do the same. Its been awhile sense I played KI but I do remeber Orchid beating Eyedol and Jago (my favorite character in KI) beating Fulgor. Do you have KI Gold for the 64? smile

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:33 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

blah thats story mess, you're right though, anyway that guy was a monster. Do you seriously see orchid using her magic pencils against eydols magic club, lol. Seriously he was fast too.

sorry I no longer have an N64 some say the game was made improvements, but wasn't the same feel in it.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 12:00 AM
Hoshi

the ki gold was a trash in comparisson with the first , and i played the game and liked a lot, and i think eyedol was one of the guys that troubled me more in all the games i have played untill now , but ken is a hell of a guy and my opnoin remains the same

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 12:31 AM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

blah thats story mess, you're right though, anyway that guy was a monster. Do you seriously see orchid using her magic pencils against eydols magic club, lol. Seriously he was fast too.

sorry I no longer have an N64 some say the game was made improvements, but wasn't the same feel in it.

It was a good game! big grin and thanks for the avatar help. smile

Made by DW

Last edited by dvampire on Jun 15th, 2005 at 12:42 AM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 12:40 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

you did your signature you have no avatar yet, but thats even easier to do though, just go up to the quick link and go to update avatar, they have a bunch to choose from, even one with ryu and ken on it , there is even an akuma one.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 09:56 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Hoshi
the ki gold was a trash in comparisson with the first , and i played the game and liked a lot, and i think eyedol was one of the guys that troubled me more in all the games i have played untill now , but ken is a hell of a guy and my opnoin remains the same

Eyedol was no pushover either, but if they were to play in the same game eyedol would win, since he can block high and low, and shoot three fireballs at once, (how cheap)

Why was gold trash, i heard it was, but was curious why.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 09:58 AM
RagnaViper
Spoon-based Destruction

At the end of the battle, the word "smashinated" would be in effect.

This sig was brought to you buy CorderaMitchell and Piggle. Blame them.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 12:42 AM
RagnaViper is currently offline Click here to Send RagnaViper a Private Message Find more posts by RagnaViper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

do you remember the cheapness of that guy?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 03:23 AM
legacy92

hey corda soo ic u a kiler instinct fan ..kool mee too stl lov that game (snes)
soya i rember the cheapness he would always use the same combo soo i would be just as cheap and use cinder but stl took me alot of continues too beat him question quts the difrrence btween him green and red ?
hey Cmasta chek out mi forum its really kool i think ull like it its kalled
killer instinct vs mortal kombat mayham yea chek out pls i think ull really lik it kk soo chek it k ?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 06:16 AM
legacy92 is currently offline Click here to Send legacy92 a Private Message Find more posts by legacy92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by legacy92
hey corda soo ic u a kiler instinct fan ..kool mee too stl lov that game (snes)
soya i rember the cheapness he would always use the same combo soo i would be just as cheap and use cinder but stl took me alot of continues too beat him question quts the difrrence btween him green and red ?
hey Cmasta chek out mi forum its really kool i think ull like it its kalled
killer instinct vs mortal kombat mayham yea chek out pls i think ull really lik it kk soo chek it k ?
Where is your forum?

Yes, player one was red, and player two was green...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:00 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

The real fight here is an ugly battle... Eyedol vs. Wolvkuma (Wolverine Akuma amalgam)

Oh, and Ken. Though barely. Any SF'er above Ken has a fairly easy time with it.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 01:19 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Ken

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 07:48 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Ken then, I thought Eyedol was a powerful character, (warlord), but orchid beat it...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 01:43 PM