KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Link runs the Gauntlet

Link runs the Gauntlet
Started by: EvilCap America

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EvilCap America

Link runs the Gauntlet

The great hero of time runs a gauntlet against a collection of enemies he has NEVER faced before with the usual reward of hot monkey luvin' with Ptrincess Zelda assuming he survives.He goes into the battle with his array of OoT equipment only but gets fully restored after each battle[Strangely enough NO enemies from Gauntlet will be used]

1 3 each of these.Forest Imps from FF1 Goombas DW slimes and unarmed thugs from GTA: SA

2 Birdo from SMB2

3 An unarmed Grasshopper [the worst car of Twiosted Metal 2] in Hong Kong

4 The semi-optional Hammer Bros. filled bridge in SMB3

5 2 Yellow Black and 1 Red Chocobo from FFT

6 Ridely from Metroid

7 Grey Fox in Ninja mode from MGS

8 Geese Howard on top of Geese Tower in Southtown

9 9 ball from Armored core [Gains fierce Diety mask for this fight]

10 The Mighty Kefka atop the broken beatten body of Sephiroth

No preptime because with Prep time Link always finds a dungeon with whatever he needs to win.Straight out fight how far can Link go and does he get to make the Beast with 2 backs with the hot princess by the end of the day?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:09 PM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I'm going to say he dies at Ridley.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:40 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

I agree. That's one tricky space pirate.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 04:11 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I'm going to have to agree with the C-man here. . .oh shoot. C-Master. . . Now I see why you didn't take that nickname. . .

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 05:58 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Onikirimaru
Saikyo Soulja

Not sure if he would make it as far as Geese, but he definatly couldnt take Geese.

"Dunno what your crying for, what did you expect? Im DAN HIBIKI!"

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:59 AM
Onikirimaru is currently offline Click here to Send Onikirimaru a Private Message Find more posts by Onikirimaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
yes

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:15 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

well since we're talkin about link 1 he probably dies some where around the 8 or 9 trial if its straight through with no healing but if he does get rejuvinated then he wins the gauntlet.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 03:01 AM
xxxpoppunker182 is currently offline Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moritsune

Hmm... Im Not Sure Where He'd Get To But, For One Thing, He Will NOT Make It Past 9. Oh Wait... 9 Ball You Say? Maybe, I Found Him Easy (Hurrah For Friends Who Let You Practice On Them!). Yea, But If 9 Ball The Loser Dies, Then Kefka Will Win. If, As With 9 Ball, He Somehow By A Stroke Of Luck DOES Win, Well, It Doesn't Matter, Does It? Zelda's Just Gonna Go And Get Herself Kidnapped Again. Jeez... She Is So STUPID. Yes, I Hate That Fact About The Games big grin If All I Said Fails To Stop Him, A Ninja Will Come Up Behind Him And Kill Him, Than Take His Fairies And Sell Them On E-Bay

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 03:42 AM
Moritsune is currently offline Click here to Send Moritsune a Private Message Find more posts by Moritsune Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote