KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Dante Vs. Vergil in a swordfight.

Dante and Vergil round 2 using only swords
This poll is closed.
Dante 4 100.00%
Vergil 0 0%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dante Vs. Vergil in a swordfight.
Started by: theobvious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
theobvious
Moment of Truth

Dante Vs. Vergil in a swordfight.

Would Dante really beat Vergil in a fight. If Dante used only his sword and Devil Trigger?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 10:58 PM
theobvious is currently offline Click here to Send theobvious a Private Message Find more posts by theobvious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

yep but it would be close

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 02:04 AM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve128967

It would definitely be close. The only reason I beat Vergil the first time you fight him in DMC3 is that I stayed away and shot at him smile. Dante would probably win only because he has Devil Trigger and Vergil doesn't? I only got to the level with Geyron before I had to return it to Blockbuster sad.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 02:40 AM
Steve128967 is currently offline Click here to Send Steve128967 a Private Message Find more posts by Steve128967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Vergil also can transform. I think Dante whould win, he eventually deafeated him at the end of the game.

Made by DW

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 02:51 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Depends on which version of Dante and Which version of Virgil.

Virgil had like 6 forms: 3 from DMC1 (As the Nelo Angelo) and 3 from DMC3 (The first one was kind of a pushover if you had DT otherwise it was a slugfest, the Second one is where he gets the Light Gauntletes and gets some wicked assed punch and kick moves, and 3 he gets an extra sword, the Force Edge and gets some radical new moves)

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 09:17 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theobvious
Moment of Truth

I would personally say Vergil because of the opening movie. His sword is lighter and thinner allowing for more manuverability.

Thanks To NWO for the Sig.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 02:50 AM
theobvious is currently offline Click here to Send theobvious a Private Message Find more posts by theobvious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dvampire
Vergil also can transform. I think Dante whould win, he eventually deafeated him at the end of the game.
u mean in the first game rite

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 05:36 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote