KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ken vs. Ryu

Ken vs. Ryu
Started by: Lord Simus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Creator
A being beyond power

Ken vs. Ryu

This is not Maxed out Ryu.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:05 AM
The Creator is currently offline Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Ryu in the later stages of the series, or as Evil Ryu.

(please log in to view the image)

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:12 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

evil ryu is weaker than the normal one if he has already rejected the dark hadou

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:12 AM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Creator
A being beyond power

As he is in the later satges of the series.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:15 AM
The Creator is currently offline Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

yes

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:35 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shirizatu16

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
yes

I didn't know that!

wowwww!!!!!

I think this match is aaagghhh.

I can't decide.

I'll come back!

Attachment: qryo_taunt.gif
This has been downloaded 218 time(s).

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 02:55 AM
Shirizatu16 is currently offline Click here to Send Shirizatu16 a Private Message Find more posts by Shirizatu16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
legacy92

ken wins

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 07:42 PM
legacy92 is currently offline Click here to Send legacy92 a Private Message Find more posts by legacy92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

ken would be annihilated...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 12:58 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

ryu wins

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 09:38 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Onikirimaru
Saikyo Soulja

Ken won in the alpha series didnt he. His ending were he beat Ryu, gave him the headband, in later games, he was wearing that headband, so you can assume that ending was cannon right?

"Dunno what your crying for, what did you expect? Im DAN HIBIKI!"

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 04:44 AM
Onikirimaru is currently offline Click here to Send Onikirimaru a Private Message Find more posts by Onikirimaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

True, but that was set after the fight Ryu had with Akuma according to the Cannon timeline, thats why Ken knew Ryu was distracted

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 05:15 AM
Hoshi

ken didnt want a unfair fight, that is why when he noticed that ryu wasnt focus on the fight he gave him his bandana for him to remember that he has friends and that he will never be as akuma

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 09:05 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Evil Ryu has a lot of problems. Inability to focus, susceptible to blows... Normal Ryu would have a much better chance of winning, but for all intents and purposes the two were even, despite having different advantages over one another (Ken's Dragon punch mastery, Ryu's fireball mastery, etc. Ken tends to go berserk more often and has longer reach, but Ryu is a cool fighter and probably has more practice.)

My vote goes to Ryu, but barely.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 09:20 PM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

ryu, or tie, but not ken

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 09:29 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ryu wins.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 11:41 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Actually, thinking about it, this can go either way.
Ken and Ryu are equal even as of SF II, which takes place well after ALpha series. And evil Ryu technically doesn't exist, since Ryu rejected the Satsui no Hado.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 07:25 PM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Actually, thinking about it, this can go either way.
Ken and Ryu are equal even as of SF II, which takes place well after ALpha series. And evil Ryu technically doesn't exist, since Ryu rejected the Satsui no Hado.
Ditto and even if he did, Ken's gutshot is the answer for thatsmile

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 08:39 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

lol

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 10:10 PM
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

I think Ryu would win becuase he lives for the fight and has spent most of his time training, Ken on the other hand just trains to keep up with Ryu and probably wouldn't be as strong as Ryu up to 3rd Strike because of Eliza, Mel, and Sean.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 03:12 AM
Gouki is currently offline Click here to Send Gouki a Private Message Find more posts by Gouki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

it would be a stalemate or ryu would win .Ken is a damn tough oponent , but ryu can focus better in a fight.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 01:24 PM