KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Venom VS Dante

Venom VS Dante to the Death!!!
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Venom wins 10 58.82%
Dante wins 6 35.29%
Draw 1 5.88%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Venom VS Dante
Started by: Drunk-of-Fury

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Drunk_of_Fury
Mangekyou Sharingan

Venom VS Dante

Venom- The psycothic lunatic who has all of Spider-Mans powers + more muscles

Dante-Half demon, half human who has a fire-and-ice-twin-sword, fire gauntlets, two ebony & ivory and a RPG and some more...

I think Venom wins this cuz he has poison teeth to kill Dante or he can suffocate Dante with his symbiote tendrils and he has a spider-sense which warns him for every attack Dante could throw at him. Venom is stronger, Dante can't really lift 20-25 tons. Venom has superhuman speed, reflexes, stamina and webbing to nail him. Venom has good fighting skills too.

Dante wouldnt get far by shooting Venom, the symbiote absorbs bullets of all kind. Dante cant cut Venom body because Venom regenerates pretty quickly. Venom can blend into every surrounding like a chameleon and attack Dante dressed as someone else. Eddie Brock telepathically tells the symbiote to seperate from him and the moment his big mouth opponent opens up his blowhole...ATTACK!

The next thing you know the symbiote slides off of Eddie's body and slides around Dantes head and down his throat...

"Oh $h!t!!! This could be a problem..." Dante starts to feel a rumbling in his tummy and starts to not feel so good.

"What's the matter Dante, got a tummy-ache?" asks Eddie. "That's probably because my other half is devouring your inner organs from the inside out!!!"

"Not likely.." explains Eddie just as the symbiote finishes munching on his heart. Dantes eyes turn a shade of black just as the symbiote explodes from his eyes, nostrils, ears, and mouth in a fountain of symbiote ooze and joins with his human host. "Overrated...!" thinks Venom as he swings off across the horizon! "Waaaaay overrated!!"

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 02:22 PM
Drunk_of_Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Drunk_of_Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Drunk_of_Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

I've said this in many other threads, Dante will just use quicksilver to stop time and then do a rebellion combo and then use inferno with Ifrit, ooopss the fight's already over.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 02:28 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reptile_Master

I totally agree with you Drunk-of-Fury thats a very cool post you did!!!!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 02:29 PM
Reptile_Master is currently offline Click here to Send Reptile_Master a Private Message Find more posts by Reptile_Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Heheheheh, lol you dont think Dante can recover quickly? laughing out loud

Do you know how Dante got Alastor in DMC1? He got it through his own heart and seconds later he stands swinging a cool combo with it laughing out loud

Last edited by Raijin on Dec 17th, 2005 at 02:43 PM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 02:32 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Re: Venom VS Dante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Drunk-of-Fury
Venom- The psycothic lunatic who has all of Spider-Mans powers + more muscles

Dante-Half demon, half human who has a fire-and-ice-twin-sword, fire gauntlets, two ebony & ivory and a RPG and some more...

I think Venom wins this cuz he has poison teeth to kill Dante or he can suffocate Dante with his symbiote tendrils and he has a spider-sense which warns him for every attack Dante could throw at him. Venom is stronger, Dante can't really lift 20-25 tons. Venom has superhuman speed, reflexes, stamina and webbing to nail him. Venom has good fighting skills too.

Dante wouldnt get far by shooting Venom, the symbiote absorbs bullets of all kind. Dante cant cut Venom body because Venom regenerates pretty quickly. Venom can blend into every surrounding like a chameleon and attack Dante dressed as someone else. Eddie Brock telepathically tells the symbiote to seperate from him and the moment his big mouth opponent opens up his blowhole...ATTACK!

The next thing you know the symbiote slides off of Eddie's body and slides around Dantes head and down his throat...

"Oh $h!t!!! This could be a problem..." Dante starts to feel a rumbling in his tummy and starts to not feel so good.

"What's the matter Dante, got a tummy-ache?" asks Eddie. "That's probably because my other half is devouring your inner organs from the inside out!!!"

"Not likely.." explains Eddie just as the symbiote finishes munching on his heart. Dantes eyes turn a shade of black just as the symbiote explodes from his eyes, nostrils, ears, and mouth in a fountain of symbiote ooze and joins with his human host. "Overrated...!" thinks Venom as he swings off across the horizon! "Waaaaay overrated!!"

LOL that wont frickin work, if "his other half" even can move in a time stopped world and make it into Dante's body, then it just made a really big misstake, cuz Dante will just electrify it by equiping alastor or the bat giutar thingy and go devil trigger lol.

Bye bye other half!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 02:37 PM
Drunk_of_Fury
Mangekyou Sharingan

Originally posted by IcePunk
I've said this in many other threads, Dante will just use quicksilver to stop time and then do a rebellion combo and then use inferno with Ifrit, ooopss the fight's already over.

No he canīt stop time forever and venom is FAR more FASTER than Dante so Venom can run away and hide whit his blending ability right next to Dante and when dante finds him the time has gone back to normal and venom just pound his sorry little ass!!!!

and EVEN if Dante stopped time and did his little combo venom can take IT whit a BIG SMILE!!! big grin laughing

Dante is Already Dead he Doesn't know it yet!!!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 02:43 PM
Drunk_of_Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Drunk_of_Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Drunk_of_Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reptile_Master

basicly Dante can fire Venom with his shooting guns all he wants and even cut with the sword over and over again. You can kill it and kill it and kill it, but he just aint gonna die!!!

Sorry IcePunk but I just couldnt let that one go to waste.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 02:53 PM
Reptile_Master is currently offline Click here to Send Reptile_Master a Private Message Find more posts by Reptile_Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

No he canīt stop time forever and venom is FAR more FASTER than Dante so Venom can run away and hide whit his blending ability right next to Dante and when dante finds him the time has gone back to normal and venom just pound his sorry little ass!!!!

and EVEN if Dante stopped time and did his little combo venom can take IT whit a BIG SMILE!!! big grin laughing

Dante is Already Dead he Doesn't know it yet!!!

LOL and you think Dante cant take pounding? laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
The only one who's fast is the only man who can move in the time stopped world. And Inferno would burn away evenry little atom on venom.
I doubt that Venom's even got a chance against the first boss in DMC1 the lava scorpion thingy more know as Phantom. Just by getting close to the Phantom will vaporize him.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 02:53 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

The time of the time stopping if enough to even beat two Venoms laughing

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 02:55 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by Venom Dude No.1
basicly Dante can fire Venom with his shooting guns all he wants and even cut with the sword over and over again. You can kill it and kill it and kill it, but he just aint gonna die!!!

Sorry IcePunk but I just couldnt let that one go to waste.

No one can recover when the time's stopped or from zero atoms laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 02:58 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Yeah, his last smile that is

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 03:00 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

No one can recover when the time's stopped or from zero atoms laughing out loud

Unless your name is God laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 03:00 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Do you even know what Inferno can do to you? IT DOESNT EVEN LEAVE DUSTS OF YOU!!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 03:02 PM
Reptile_Master

but how do you know it works on a freakin alien-symbiote from Beyonder-planet?? If you know then please tell me cuz I dont its likely to happen...

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 03:02 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

but how do you know it works on a freakin alien-symbiote from Beyonder-planet?? If you know then please tell me cuz I dont its likely to happen...

LOL none of you havent even shown any proof of Venom surviving anything, you have just been avoiding the question if you ask me

Last edited by Raijin on Dec 17th, 2005 at 03:09 PM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 03:06 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

You are the fanboys so you tell me, duh

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 03:07 PM
Reptile_Master

I have alot of comics when it shows that venom survives alot of things, in one it seems that Venom survives a deadly touch from a villain who kills people by touching them and he touches Venom but it didnt die.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 03:25 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

I have alot of comics when it shows that venom survives alot of things, in one it seems that Venom survives a deadly touch from a villain who kills people by touching them and he touches Venom but it didnt die.

Dante wouldnt even let the guy touch him laughing out loud (lol sounds a little gay)
He's to smart to take such a stupid risk laughing out loud

Last edited by Raijin on Dec 17th, 2005 at 03:35 PM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 03:31 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Dante wouldnt even let the guy touch him laughing out loud (lol sounds a little gay)

Hey, maybe Venom is gay, he let the guy touch him laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 03:37 PM
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Actually i like dante more than venom but I'm being realistic and objective, he has no choice cuz Venom is to fast for the slow dante who cant even run fast(shown in the game) LOL.

Ps: Venom will eat Dante's brain and the body cant worke without a brain. Venom wins 10/10

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 04:49 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote