KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryu vs.Spider-man vs.Wolverine

Ryu vs.Spider-man vs.Wolverine
Started by: Jose123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Ryu vs.Spider-man vs.Wolverine

so who wins?

sig by willRules

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 08:51 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Ryu Will Win. big grin big grin cool cool

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 12:09 AM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

No he won't.

quit your lying.smile

And once again I forget to put in my opinion.

Wolverine is webed to the floor and taken out early.

Leaving spider and ryu to face off against each other.

spidey knocks him out with a couple of no holding back you just killed GWEN Stacy punches.

Match OVER!!!!

sig by willRules

Last edited by Black Adam on Dec 30th, 2005 at 01:10 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 01:03 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

spidey would take both of them. the only super hero spidey cant take is superman, maybe the hulk.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 09:28 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ryu The World W

ryu can win lol, if he uses hadokens on wolverine and overwelm him with his speed, with spiderman he will have to take him to the ground to neutralize his speed

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 11:16 PM
Ryu The World W is currently offline Click here to Send Ryu The World W a Private Message Find more posts by Ryu The World W Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ryu The World W
ryu can win lol, if he uses hadokens on wolverine and overwelm him with his speed, with spiderman he will have to take him to the ground to neutralize his speed

And how exactly will he take him to the ground? fly up there and pull him down?

Anyway i doubt a hadoken would do anything to wolverine. it would most likely knock him out for a few minutes but it won't kill him.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 11:19 PM
venomslash
Restricted

Account Restricted

spiderman would kick both of there asses

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 12:44 AM
venomslash is currently offline Click here to Send venomslash a Private Message Find more posts by venomslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Ryu would win,spidey rely's on close range attacks and ryu is skilled in unarmed combat so spiderman can't attack him head on plus ryu officially can move fast enough to dodge bullets, spiderman can only dodge a bullet if it's shot from a long enough distance. I admit ryu isn't as agile as spiderman but ryu has way more experience by third strike his been in over 10,000 battles that's alot so spidey's met his match.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 03:29 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Ryu would win,spidey rely's on close range attacks and ryu is skilled in unarmed combat so spiderman can't attack him head on plus ryu officially can move fast enough to dodge bullets, spiderman can only dodge a bullet if it's shot from a long enough distance. I admit ryu isn't as agile as spiderman but ryu has way more experience by third strike his been in over 10,000 battles that's alot so spidey's met his match.

he he i forgot i made this match.
Spidey can dodge from close range as well. as well as lasers. Spidey has 10 years of superheroing under his belt. Don't now how much the number but thats still alot of experience fighting supers.

And I change my vote. Squirrel girl interrupts the match and takes them all out. Then proceeds to take on the living tribunal.

And win.

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 03:42 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Black Adam
he he i forgot i made this match.
Spidey can dodge from close range as well. as well as lasers. Spidey has 10 years of superheroing under his belt. Don't now how much the number but thats still alot of experience fighting supers.

Not according to marvel directory it says he can only dodge from a certain distance but I guess marvel isn't really consistent and spider man is been a hero for longer then ten years since he's been in exsistence since 1963

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 03:48 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Not according to marvel directory it says he can only dodge from a certain distance but I guess marvel isn't really consistent and spider man is been a hero for longer then ten years since he's been in exsistence since 1963

comic time wise he's been a hero for at least ten years.

it's the same reason Batman and supse have been stuck age 33-7 for 60 plus years.

If they grow to old they become useless and die and then no more money for Marvel and DC.

Marvel Directory is very outdated on it's current comic info.

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 03:53 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Thanks I won't go there anymorefor info.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 03:56 AM
shin_remy

euhm sorry ryu wins this

wolverine whahahahaha sorry

ryu is calm and focused. wolverine not. he attacks like an wild animal!!

one shinkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu HADOUKEN!!!!!!!!!!!! and wolverine is destroyed.

then you have spiderman. let him attack. if he is close ryu will outmatch him with his speed and strenght. SHINKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TATSU MAKI SENPU KYAKU!!!!

really ryu wins this !!!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 12:00 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Ryu owns them haha... this is a joke... I wish these people would know sf before they talk... the guy was busting mountains for chrissakes.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 02:21 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Ryu can Even pick up a Boulder that is probably the size of a Tank!!!!!!!!!! Ryu Wins this Battle!!!!!!!! Ryu won't Even Lose to Spider-Man and Wolverine Easily!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 06:57 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

Ryu just like spider man , has a 6th sense that allows him to predict the opponents move, the difference is that Ryu aqcuired that ability by training all of his life, spider just received his power.Spider , as many other said , has ten years of exp , ryu has all of his life, since he was like 3 or 4 years old when he started training.Ryu lifted a rock in his (usual training) that was as big as a tank , Ryus hadouken can even blow a mountain for gods sake!!!Spider man has a lot of exp , but he has no martial arts tech , he would be outclassed by ryus tech.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 10:18 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ryu is the first one who is getting down in this fight.
For Spidey dodging his hits and hadoukens is a joke and Wolverine can just cut his head off.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 08:12 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

marvel fanboy!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 08:34 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

embarrasment

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 08:45 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm just being realistic. Wolverine can take hits from Hulk so hadouken wouldn't harm him eather. Spider-man dodges bullets, so...

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 08:48 PM