KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » 6 black elites vs. 4 Elder Predators.

6 black elites vs. 4 Elder Predators.
Started by: Jose123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

6 black elites vs. 4 Elder Predators.

Fight takes place in the city. both groups start of 4 miles apart. they both know something is out there but not what it is and where it is. who comes out of the city alive.

Elites get all their equipment and weapons except vehicles and whatever they use to heal.

Elder Preds get all their weapons and equipment except the ship and a medical kit and wrist bomb.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 01:44 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

so elites have overshiled but i still give this to the preds i mean 3 elites i think could take out a elder pred but 6 on 4 is kinda lob sided so preds it is

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 01:48 AM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote:
Originally posted by DarkC
FFS, stop making threads just to show that Chief can be beaten.

Replace the word 'Chief' with the words 'things from the Halo universe'.^ And there you have my attitude.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 01:49 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Replace the word 'Chief' with the words 'things from the Halo universe'.^ And there you have my attitude.

I thought this was a pretty even fight. Way more than the Jungle one I made.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 02:08 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Jose123
I thought this was a pretty even fight. Way more than the Jungle one I made.

It depends on the circumstances. The only time I've seen a Predator work non-solo it turned out pretty badly.

But ability-wise, there wouldn't really be much of a fight. Probably thirty seconds worth of shooting.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 02:09 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

It depends on the circumstances. The only time I've seen a Predator work non-solo it turned out pretty badly.

But ability-wise, there wouldn't really be much of a fight. Probably thirty seconds worth of shooting.

yeah they do work mostly solo. But I'd figured since there elders they would be more less likely of being douches and help each other to work together. what was the time it didn't work out well? your not talking about the Alien vs Pred movie are you? they were teenager preds out on their manhood rituale. so that can excuse there crappy showing.

sig by willRules

Last edited by Black Adam on Jan 12th, 2006 at 02:16 AM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 02:14 AM
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Yeah the predator Take this fight..

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 11:09 AM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odie
King of the Underworld

Originally posted by Jose123
yeah they do work mostly solo. But I'd figured since there elders they would be more less likely of being douches and help each other to work together. what was the time it didn't work out well? your not talking about the Alien vs Pred movie are you? they were teenager preds out on their manhood rituale. so that can excuse there crappy showing.

Its about pride they work alone its a honnor thing to see whos the strongest of them all. The reason the group thing went so badley was thes Predators were teens not adults this was there test to prove them selfs.

But I say Preds they use the buildings for cover take down one by one.
smokin'

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 07:20 PM
Odie is currently offline Click here to Send Odie a Private Message Find more posts by Odie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote