KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Marvel vs Capcom(my selected few)

Marvel vs Capcom(my selected few)
Started by: Cyber Ninja

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Null

Marvel vs Capcom(my selected few)

Megaman X
Chun Li
Ryu
Ken

Vs
Spiderman
Wolverine
Storm
Iron Man

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 06:37 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Re: Marvel vs Capcom(my selected few)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Megaman X
Chun Li
Ryu
Ken

Vs
Spiderman
Wolverine
Storm
Iron Man

Ironman tells the rest of his team to get out of the area and nukes the whole place. Should take everyone out except maybe megaman. I'm not sure how durable he is.

sig by willRules

Last edited by Black Adam on Feb 4th, 2006 at 06:49 PM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 06:40 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Mega man nules Iron man!!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 12:06 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Mega man nules Iron man!!

But then Megaman is left alone to faced the rest of the heroes

including DUN DUN DUN!! Wolverine!!!!!!

Can megaman stand up to the adamntuim claws slash thrown by the angry little canuck? smile

sig by willRules

Last edited by Black Adam on Feb 5th, 2006 at 12:23 AM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 12:11 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Black a Damm

stop voting if you are not familiar with the capcom side. people who don't know a shit are underrating them.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 02:30 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by shin_remy
Black a Damm

stop voting if you are not familiar with the capcom side. people who don't know a shit are underrating them.

So your saying that Chun Li,Ken and Ryu can survive a nuke now?

And the same can be said about you and Marvel characters.

sig by willRules

Last edited by Black Adam on Feb 5th, 2006 at 07:51 PM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:37 PM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Re: Marvel vs Capcom(my selected few)

Megaman X
Chun Li
Ryu
Ken

Vs
Spiderman
Wolverine
Storm
Iron Man
The big question here is what stage are X and Ryu in their fighting careers? If it is later, I favor the Capcom team. X's power continues to increase overtime, and about five years from his initial activation (X4) he would easily overpower Iron Man. The same is true of Ryu; if it is late in his fighting career, he'd have enough power to overcome Spider-Man and Wolverine.

If Ryu and X are in the early stages of their training (Alpha, X1) then I favor the Marvel Team.

X vs. Wolverine? One full-charged X-Buster blast nukes the area, leaving only a smoking skeleton. X's speed, strength, and reflexes vastly outclass Wolverine's. Logan won't be getting a claw strike. Again, folks, big difference between Mega Man and X.

Last edited by Acrosurge on Feb 7th, 2006 at 06:02 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 05:54 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Re: Re: Marvel vs Capcom(my selected few)

Originally posted by Acrosurge
The big question here is what stage are X and Ryu in their fighting careers? If it is later, I favor the Capcom team. X's power continues to increase overtime, and about five years from his initial activation (X4) he would easily overpower Iron Man. The same is true of Ryu; if it is late in his fighting career, he'd have enough power to overcome Spider-Man and Wolverine.

If Ryu and X are in the early stages of their training (Alpha, X1) then I favor the Marvel Team.

X vs. Wolverine? One full-charged X-Buster blast nukes the area, leaving only a smoking skeleton. X's speed, strength, and reflexes vastly outclass Wolverine's. Logan won't be getting a claw strike. Again, folks, big difference between Mega Man and X.

I was kidding about the wolverine part. I doubt he would even be a factor.

I was just trying to make fun of the damn adamantuim that seems to be the thing people automatically assume would help him win a fight. a blast to the face should be enough to knock him out for a while.

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 07:08 PM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Re: Re: Re: Marvel vs Capcom(my selected few)

Originally posted by Black Adam
I was kidding about the wolverine part. I doubt he would even be a factor.

I was just trying to make fun of the damn adamantuim that seems to be the thing people automatically assume would help him win a fight. a blast to the face should be enough to knock him out for a while.
Well, Wolvie would be a factor depending on how much Ryu has expanded his power. Most of the power in the Marvel team is coming from Storm and Iron Man. Either of them could clear the SF characters with a spread of repulsors/unibeams or some good, ole fashioned sheet lighting.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 01:26 AM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote