KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryu VS Jin VS Terry Bogardy

Ryu VS Jin VS Terry Bogardy
Started by: Hoshi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hoshi

Ryu VS Jin VS Terry Bogardy

now it is WAR .Three of the strongest martial artist in all game universes fight in a triple threat match with no rules.Any kind of powers are allowed , that means shun goku satsu and dark hadou , the power of the lone wolf (i dont know its true name) and devil jin (do i need to say more?) . It would be a nasty fight and very balanced in my opnion .I still say ryu wins , but barely , but in my opnion any one of them would be able to take this one.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 05:47 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Taugh fight. Terry is strong but i think a little slower than two others. So he'll lose first.
Devil Jin is cociderably immortal, plus TK and laiser attack, so i'll go with him.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 05:55 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

ik go with Evil ryu

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 06:01 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

no terry bogardy fans?? ninja

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:26 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

it is terry bogard

and terry bogard is strong but he has nothing special to use..like jin as ''devil'' and ryu with ''dark hadou''

soo i don't see terry hold it mutch it long out with the other 2

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:47 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

he has that berseker -like tech where he was able to destroy even marth

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:51 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

heh.. power stream is a really good attack of terry's from KoF 2k3..
he slams the ground engulfing himself inside an energy ball.. it then explodes upwards into an energy column where it ends.. I believe he's immune to attack for the duration of the technique..
triple-geyser and buster wolf are another two of his vicious super arts that shouldnt be taken lightly

capcom also nerfed his crack-shoot in CvS series to 1 hit

the match also specified it to be normal ryu and normal jin.. so why is talk of devil and dark hadou coming up?

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 10:39 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
he slams the ground engulfing himself inside an energy ball.. it then explodes upwards into an energy column where it ends.. I believe he's immune to attack for the duration of the technique..
triple-geyser and buster wolf are another two of his vicious super arts that shouldnt be taken lightly

the match also specified it to be normal ryu and normal jin.. so why is talk of devil and dark hadou coming up?

I agree, Jin does not have any Ki based moves lie Terry or Ryu does. I personally think that Jin would be the first to get knocked out, then Between Ryu and Terry, who knows, could go either way.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 11:03 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

You might wanna read the 1st post again. Ryu wins btw.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 01:29 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

I am going with Terry. Geez... to many people constantly underestamate The Lone Wolf. I think Jin goes first and it will be a long fight between Terry and Ryu and it could go either though I think Terry will take it.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 02:50 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Originally posted by brainchild81
You might wanna read the 1st post again. Ryu wins btw.

lol. the subject header says "Jin"... if he wanted it to be devil jin he shoulda just made a thread of super saiyan goku 4 vs master roshi or something equally silly... overpowered thread IMO.. but I'm not surprised at this point

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 04:17 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by samishe
Taugh fight. Terry is strong but i think a little slower than two others. So he'll lose first.
Devil Jin is cociderably immortal, plus TK and laiser attack, so i'll go with him.

He is not immortal... AND he doesn't posess TK. Laser attacks he does have and considerable control over electrical energy and flight.

He's still a badass (And one of the best characters in Tekken), but please stop wanking up his power...

Terry can hang with these two evil titans for ages, but eventually will get ousted, leaving the two evil powers. Now IMO this can go either way, projectile based long range battles are Evil Ryu/Ryu's forte in game, I beleive Evil Ryu will won in the projectile department.

In close, Devil Jin has the 10 hitters and some mad assed damaging moves, but Evil Ryu posesses that one hit wonder technique. Take a coin and toss it.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 05:13 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
He is not immortal... AND he doesn't posess TK. Laser attacks he does have and considerable control over electrical energy and flight.

He's still a badass (And one of the best characters in Tekken), but please stop wanking up his power...

Terry can hang with these two evil titans for ages, but eventually will get ousted, leaving the two evil powers. Now IMO this can go either way, projectile based long range battles are Evil Ryu/Ryu's forte in game, I beleive Evil Ryu will won in the projectile department.

In close, Devil Jin has the 10 hitters and some mad assed damaging moves, but Evil Ryu posesses that one hit wonder technique. Take a coin and toss it.

Mmmm... Wanking up powers? He has TK and in his Devil form he can't be killed.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 07:55 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carrotgl4z3

Originally posted by P-Geyser
I am going with Terry. Geez... to many people constantly underestamate The Lone Wolf. I think Jin goes first and it will be a long fight between Terry and Ryu and it could go either though I think Terry will take it.

Agreed... Terry has the Capability to win in all of His Oponents... Terry is One Of a kind...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 03:42 PM
carrotgl4z3 is currently offline Click here to Send carrotgl4z3 a Private Message Find more posts by carrotgl4z3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
1021kid

in this one i say ryu jin vs ryu i say jin but in this i say ryu they are all great but im going with ryu

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 04:04 PM
1021kid is currently offline Click here to Send 1021kid a Private Message Find more posts by 1021kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

i go for evil ryu, by his shun goku satsu he can't do even when he is evil big grin but, his long ranged Beams could make it ugly for the others

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 05:23 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

lol. the subject header says "Jin"... if he wanted it to be devil jin he shoulda just made a thread of super saiyan goku 4 vs master roshi or something equally silly... overpowered thread IMO.. but I'm not surprised at this point

You know I have to agree. Whenever I see threads especially dealing with Ryu...Evil Ryu seems to pop up. Hoshi should of stated Evil Ryu vs Devil Jin vs Terry Bogard(not Bogardy)in any case I am not surprised either.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 05:32 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

could you two please read what i wrote in my first post in this thread ???seens like you didnt do it.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 06:54 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

My fault.....I was just stating that in alot of the other Ryu posts people somehow drag Evil Ryu and Dark Hadou in the post and I am not talking about here but other forums.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 06:59 PM
Hoshi

It is all right, just make sure to read it the next time you are going to post

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 07:01 PM