KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Jedah vs Asguardian Destroyer, Tyrant, and Silver Surfer

Jedah vs Asguardian Destroyer, Tyrant, and Silver Surfer
Started by: Jabba the Hutt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Jedah vs Asguardian Destroyer, Tyrant, and Silver Surfer

this is for you remy!

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 11:19 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bean_machine
Its so hard

God these threads get worse and worse every day

spiderman! spiderman!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 11:26 PM
bean_machine is currently offline Click here to Send bean_machine a Private Message Find more posts by bean_machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

So....the only of these characters I recognize is Silver Surfer. Who I know is not from a game. Do any of the others originate in a game?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 11:38 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bean_machine
Its so hard

Jedah originates from a video game, but this is a spite thread. I wish all these spite threads would go away and people focused better matches. I come here everyday and less and less people show up and I get to read all the BS threads. I would personally close many of these threads that are repetative in nature and very much against forum rules. This place needs to be cleaned up a little and then people might start to make descent threads.

spiderman! spiderman!

Last edited by bean_machine on Apr 18th, 2006 at 02:29 AM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 02:24 AM
bean_machine is currently offline Click here to Send bean_machine a Private Message Find more posts by bean_machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

jedah = in some capcom game

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 02:25 AM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bean_machine
Its so hard

Yeah from Darkstalkers

spiderman! spiderman!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 02:26 AM
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

This has got to stop. I think rem's got the message. If he doesn't, then I'll set him straight.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 03:07 AM
Gouki is currently offline Click here to Send Gouki a Private Message Find more posts by Gouki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gaaah.

Well, if you guys feel a cleanup is in order, can you help me with it? PM me a list of links to threads you feel are against rules and I'll look into them. This forum's a pain, especially as I don't always recognize character's right off the bat.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 04:44 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
Gaaah.

Well, if you guys feel a cleanup is in order, can you help me with it? PM me a list of links to threads you feel are against rules and I'll look into them. This forum's a pain, especially as I don't always recognize character's right off the bat.

I'm sure those of us who are getting sick of these intentional spite threads would be more than willing to give you a hand Lana, How far back to you want the list to go though?

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 05:04 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

First page is good enough, then everything else will just be taken care of if it gets bumped or not.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 01:47 PM
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Well he compares Jedah to the Living Tribunal, so i don't think he got the message. I just wanna see what he says first.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 04:28 PM
shin_remy

LOOOOOOOOOOOLLL

oke now you marvel fanboys have to stop man

everyone makes a mistake, if i read old topics and i see people post stupid things, i'm not going to kick it and post on it or creat a new topic.

You creat this topic by the Marvel vs Capcom htread

do you still see making these topics?

and most marvel fanboys are soooooo underestemating the sf universe messed

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 05:20 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

To be honest with you, rem', it doesn't matter in most situations because the Marvel characters seem to have an advantage in many situations that they are put in against Capcom or the Street Fighter Universe.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 05:24 PM
Gouki is currently offline Click here to Send Gouki a Private Message Find more posts by Gouki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

it is not about marvel vs capcom

if i see a thread that is against sf i see always see marvel fanboys post stupid things while they don't know anything sad

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 05:28 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bean_machine
Its so hard

Well most SF characters can own top street level characters from Marvel, but when SF characters are pitted against Marvel heavyweights and such, they can't win. I mean Marvel then has skyfathers, elder gods, celestials, abstracts, LT, TOAA and such. These beings are too much for the likes of SF.

Street fighter characters are well, top street level.

spiderman! spiderman!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 05:50 PM
shin_remy

that's true

but not all are street levelers

and besides, it is all about the media you use

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 08:46 PM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Not always, because multiple forms of media are still canon information, and since Marvel is, well primariliy comics, and since comics show their best stuff, most of the capcom universes are dead, along with all the characters therein.

Bean machine pointed it out best, The big comic multiverses have godlike beings... Capcom hasn't shown anything much stronger than Jedah, and he is about Skyfather/Spawn level, nowhere near Celestials, Abstracts, Living Tribunal or The One Above All

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 01:22 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

The top dudes in Marvel are unbelievably strong. The thing about Galactus being able to destroy the Universe 10 times over sounds way too powerful for my liking. Also, bean machine, when you said, 'street level', you're referring to guys like Spider-Man, Wolverine, Gambit? Which are the lowest level people in the Marvel Universe? I'm not really sure, 'cause I don't know much about them.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 02:34 AM
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Jedah, and he is about Skyfather/Spawn level, nowhere near Celestials, Abstracts, Living Tribunal or The One Above All

Actually, Spawn at his peak was way above skyfather level. In fact, I think he could take a good portion of the marvel top dogs.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 03:43 AM
bean_machine
Its so hard

Originally posted by Gouki
Also, bean machine, when you said, 'street level', you're referring to guys like Spider-Man, Wolverine, Gambit? Which are the lowest level people in the Marvel Universe? I'm not really sure, 'cause I don't know much about them.

Yes Spiderman, Venom, Carnage, and the likes are top street level characters. People like Daredevil and Captain America, with only peak human strength, are street level.

Akuma and the likes have the ability to defeat top street level Marvel characters, but then Marvel has crazy strong characters like I mentioned above.

spiderman! spiderman!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 05:29 AM