KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Vash the Stampede Vs Revolver Ocelot

Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Vash the Stampede 5 100.00%
Revolver Ocelot 0 0%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Vash the Stampede Vs Revolver Ocelot
Started by: Zen2nd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

Vash the Stampede Vs Revolver Ocelot

(please log in to view the image)

IMPORTANT READ THE SETTINGS FOR THIS MATCH

Vash the Stampede (Trigun) Vs Revolver Ocelot (Metal Gear Solid Series)

Vash carries his two revolvers only, 12 bullets in total, 6 bullets in each revolver. No angel arm or use of his hidden gun in his arm.

Ocelot also carries two revolvers, 12 bullets in total, 6 bullets in each revolver. But Ocelot is also wearing a lightweight bulletproof vest.

The setting: A room quite similar to the one like in The Matrix lobby scene but with more pillars for cover. As part of this match it is impossible to leave the room. The Lobby

Last edited by Zen2nd on Apr 30th, 2006 at 12:55 PM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 12:49 PM
Zen2nd is currently offline Click here to Send Zen2nd a Private Message Find more posts by Zen2nd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
1021kid

i say vash

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 05:04 PM
1021kid is currently offline Click here to Send 1021kid a Private Message Find more posts by 1021kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whiteclipse

vash for sure, he's a beast

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 08:04 PM
Whiteclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Whiteclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Whiteclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Nice matchup, I say Vash, he never seems to get hit

Old Post May 1st, 2006 06:19 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

This could prove difficult for Vash, as to dodge bullets he looks at the direction they are pointing their gun and judges from that but Ocelot is quite fast at shooting.

Old Post May 1st, 2006 07:40 PM
Zen2nd is currently offline Click here to Send Zen2nd a Private Message Find more posts by Zen2nd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Depends, I don't know a shit about Vash so I need more info, but some facts about Revolver.

He can draw his gun in a split second, he never seems to miss either, he killed 6 men (with AK's) in the matter of seconds, and that is while having his revolver lying on the ground before shooting. He is damn fast and that could be his victory unless I'm missing something here....

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post May 1st, 2006 10:08 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kamikz
Depends, I don't know a shit about Vash so I need more info, but some facts about Revolver.

He can draw his gun in a split second, he never seems to miss either, he killed 6 men (with AK's) in the matter of seconds, and that is while having his revolver lying on the ground before shooting. He is damn fast and that could be his victory unless I'm missing something here....
yeah, well they werent prepared to get betrayed in a matter of seconds either laughing out loud

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 04:13 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Yeah, but they were already knowing he would betray them, they aimed their guns against him while he dropped his to the floor, so he is in fact damn fast.....

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 11:16 AM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

IS Ocelot gay? I always wondered that..because of his dioluge whiel fighting.

"Reloading in the middle of battle like this, uhhh!!! Its a revolution!!!"

Wierd...

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 09:28 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

i remember in the ps1 MGS that ocelot's bullets rebounded off the walls quite a lot.., he is also a very fast and accurate shooter...

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 05:31 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackMageSamura

Vash

Old Post May 6th, 2006 01:38 AM
BlackMageSamura is currently offline Click here to Send BlackMageSamura a Private Message Find more posts by BlackMageSamura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
i remember in the ps1 MGS that ocelot's bullets rebounded off the walls quite a lot.., he is also a very fast and accurate shooter...

He is in fact extremely intelligent, has god-like reflexes, perfect muscle control, blurring speed over short distances and is superhumanly agile, demonstrating the ability to dodge point-blank bullets on several occasions. He is an unrivaled gunman who seeks to preserve life wherever possible. Vash exaggerates his foolish characteristics to make people feel unthreatened and to hide his identity (Vash's reputation as "The Humanoid Typhoon" is legendary, as is the damage and destruction associated with his presence). In fact, Vash shows complete focus and control when the chips are down and when he is attacking. His gun resembles a Mateba Autorevolver because of the lower barrel alignment but, according to writing on the barrel, fires .45 Long Colt ammunition like a Single Action Army. The inscription on his gun reads: "EF Auto Ejecting Double Action." However, Knives may have modified the barrel before he gave it to Vash.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 6th, 2006 05:57 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Vash is a beast he wins

Old Post May 6th, 2006 11:48 AM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

The humanoid Typhoon

Old Post May 7th, 2006 07:48 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

Ah but will Vash actually kill him or will he be able to persuade Ocelot not to kill?

Old Post May 7th, 2006 09:09 PM
Striding Cloud

If it ever came to it he would kill him. Vash may be soft hearted but i'm sure you seen him when he's mad? He's a beast wiped out a whole town and forgot his memories but still will kill if it came to it. It's most likly gonna come to it.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 7th, 2006 09:48 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dragoncloud
Death to Smoochie!

Gotta say vash. but i am curious where you got the idea that vash has TWO revolvers. the black revolver is knives's, but in any case vash would win simply because he can dodge bullets by calculating tthe trujectory of the bullets just by seeing where the gun is pointed, just like he did in ep. 3 i think it was, may have been number 4.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 03:59 PM
Dragoncloud is currently offline Click here to Send Dragoncloud a Private Message Find more posts by Dragoncloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote