KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » (KH2) Sora and Riku VS Cloud and Sephiroth

(KH2) Sora and Riku VS Cloud and Sephiroth
Started by: Pain_of_death3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pain_of_death3
Freakshow/ AM. Corps.

(KH2) Sora and Riku VS Cloud and Sephiroth

This is kinda funny.... evil face

Anti-Matter Corps...we kick @$$/Thanks Batman Beyondmy sigs

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 03:37 AM
Pain_of_death3 is currently offline Click here to Send Pain_of_death3 a Private Message Find more posts by Pain_of_death3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Sin Harvest.

Sora has second chance so he has no mp but 1 hp. He tries to heal himself but Cloud uses Omnislash to kill them, then the two double team Riku who gets killed.

Cloud & Sephiroth!!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 05:04 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

As much as I hate to admit I believe Cloud & Seph would pwn Sora & Riku...and then Cloud would pwn Sephy cool

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 05:50 AM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accent Core
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's obvious you people haven't played KH1 or KH2. For starters, Sora has already beaten Sephiroth twice; Cloud was also defeated by Sora in KH and KH2. Riku isn't much different than Sora. They're about equal in terms of power and skill. So it's clear Sora and Riku would win.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 10:06 AM
Accent Core is currently offline Click here to Send Accent Core a Private Message Find more posts by Accent Core Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its obvious you're not very observant. Sephy never had Sin Harvest, which is an insta-kill, in either KH games.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 10:26 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

its porbably because he would have to stand their and take a long time casting it like most FF spells and Sora would kick his ass before he could let it off

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 10:50 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
its porbably because he would have to stand their and take a long time casting it like most FF spells and Sora would kick his ass before he could let it off
That and KH has bias towards everything that was born in it. eek!

Disclaimer: We do not condone mod bashing. And there will be no lol'ing from us unless there's a perfectly decent reason for it.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 11:02 AM
Lord Saboteur is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Saboteur a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Saboteur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accent Core
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Its obvious you're not very observant. Sephy never had Sin Harvest, which is an insta-kill, in either KH games.

Really? i could have sworn he did. Look it up in Gamefaqs.com. Search for Kingdom Hearts and there's a Sephiroth FAQ. All of his attacks are listed; Sin Harvest is one of them.

Last edited by Accent Core on Aug 7th, 2006 at 12:06 PM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 11:57 AM
Accent Core is currently offline Click here to Send Accent Core a Private Message Find more posts by Accent Core Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accent Core
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
That and KH has bias towards everything that was born in it. eek!

Huh?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 12:02 PM
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

Originally posted by yusif2k
Huh?
Whaaat, you never noticed the total fanboyism KH has to its own characters?

Disclaimer: We do not condone mod bashing. And there will be no lol'ing from us unless there's a perfectly decent reason for it.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 01:27 PM
Lord Saboteur is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Saboteur a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Saboteur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

a designer cant exactley be a fanboy to its own character anyway Sephiroth is a loser, KILL HIM!!! and i doubt cloud will win on his own since Sora has beaten him before

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 02:34 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

a designer cant exactley be a fanboy to its own character
Referencing to Disney, the true fanboys in the pact. no expression

anyway Sephiroth is a loser, KILL HIM!!! and i doubt cloud will win on his own since Sora has beaten him before [/B]
KH Cloud and Sephiroth=FAILURES. But in any other incarnation, I don't really believe so. erm

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 02:45 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

but their the same characters, you cant say that Sephiroth is slow and weak in KH, ive seen him, although i havnt played it, ive seen that hes pretty tough, no pushover from what i saw

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 03:06 PM
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

but their the same characters, you cant say that Sephiroth is slow and weak in KH, ive seen him, although i havnt played it, ive seen that hes pretty tough, no pushover from what i saw
Same characters, diffrent capabilities; and they really don't seem as smart(Cloud) or as unstable(Sephiroth) as they really should be. And Sephiroth in KH1 isn't exactly the most challenging boss around, Lich gave me greater challenge.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:24 PM
Infinity
Big Boss

lmaoo guys have u played kh ? in kh2 i got sora to lvl 99 i got all abilities. i own sephi with 4 trinity limits... hez ezpk . sephi and cloud get owned, not to mention sora turns into final form and owns them again.. even without riku sora would win. not to mention their special move they have together. we already know roxas is better than riku. so sora is also.. sora is the original keyblade weilder... and also i think that by teaming up sephi and cloud they'd kill each other before the battle would start lmao.. sora n riku

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:50 PM
Infinity is currently offline Click here to Send Infinity a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Infinity
Big Boss

lol i never beat sephi in kh1 lol i feel embarassed

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:51 PM
Infinity is currently offline Click here to Send Infinity a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accent Core
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whaaat, you never noticed the total fanboyism KH has to its own characters?

Nope. Don't know what you're talking about.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 07:00 AM
Accent Core
Restricted

Account Restricted

Referencing to Disney, the true fanboys in the pact. no expression

KH Cloud and Sephiroth=FAILURES. But in any other incarnation, I don't really believe so. erm

Calling us fanboys doesn't change the fact Cloud and Sephiroth are the same in KH2 as they are in their original games. Oh and they would lose the fight since both of them lost to Sora in KH2, and Riku is about the same as Sora in terms of power and skill.

As i've said, Cloud and Sephiroth in KH2 are no different than the ones from FF7 and FF7:AC. If you've played KH2, you would know.

Last edited by Accent Core on Aug 8th, 2006 at 07:22 AM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 07:09 AM
Accent Core
Restricted

Account Restricted

Same characters, diffrent capabilities; and they really don't seem as smart(Cloud) or as unstable(Sephiroth) as they really should be. And Sephiroth in KH1 isn't exactly the most challenging boss around, Lich gave me greater challenge.

Actually, Sephiroth used all of his attacks in KH and in KH2 as far as i'm concerned. Guess what; He still lost. i hope you don't think Final Fantasy characters are weak in KH because they happen to be in a game with Disney Characters. i don't think you've played Kingdom Hearts 2. If so, you wouldn't be saying Cloud were Sephiroth are weaker. They are hard as heck to beat. Not to mention many people agree that they're stronger than in FF7.

Last edited by Accent Core on Aug 8th, 2006 at 07:32 AM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 07:28 AM
Accent Core
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Infinity
lmaoo guys have u played kh ? in kh2 i got sora to lvl 99 i got all abilities. i own sephi with 4 trinity limits... hez ezpk . sephi and cloud get owned, not to mention sora turns into final form and owns them again.. even without riku sora would win. not to mention their special move they have together. we already know roxas is better than riku. so sora is also.. sora is the original keyblade weilder... and also i think that by teaming up sephi and cloud they'd kill each other before the battle would start lmao.. sora n riku

Sora doesn't need to use his Drive Forms in this fight. He pwnd Sephiroth in his Basic Form. Limits wouldn't be neccessary either. i beat Sephiroth without using any Limits or Magic. i only used a few cure potions.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 07:37 AM