KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Oro and Ryu against Akuma and Gill

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Master(Oro) and Pupil(Ryu) win 1 50.00%
Villains(Akuma and Gill) win 1 50.00%
They draw 0 0%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Oro and Ryu against Akuma and Gill
Started by: Demonic Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Demonic Phoenix

Oro and Ryu against Akuma and Gill

Master and Pupil(to be) take on 2 of SF's most powerful characters.

They are all from 3rd strike but Ryu can become Evil Ryu if he wants(I don't know if Oro will allow it thoughsmile).

Oro can unseal his arm and Akuma can turn into Shin Akuma and if one of them turns into his more powerful incarnation, the other HAS to do the same i.e. if Akuma becomes Shin Akuma, Oro HAS to unseal his arm.
Ryu can turn into Evil Ryu if he wants.
Gill can resurrect himself once only.
(Shin) Akuma and Ryu(if he turns into Evil Ryu) can use the Shun Goku Satsu only once. But they are allowed to use other killer techniques as many times as they want.

Who wins?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 04:36 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Shin Akuma and Gill

without question. Ryu is nonfactor in this

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 08:57 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Unless it was "max" ryu, then it would be Shin Akuma and Gill, Ryu is strong but Oro and Akuma are seen about even, so that leaves Gill, Oro unsealed could most likely beat him, but not him and Akuma both.

Shin Bison would have been interesting though. Since he is seen around Gill level.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 12:33 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Hmm, I think the fact that Akuma is in his Shin form breaks this Tie breaker.

Normal Akuma's already on the top tier with Gill, Unsealed Oro and Final Bison... the fact that Akuma's in his Shin stage makes him vastly more powerful. Even Max Ryu finds an equal in shin Akuma... IMO

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 03:48 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I thought Akuma and Oro were about equals... Gill was supposedly a little weaker. I think "Max" Ryu would be able to beat Akuma... slightly... considering that during his time span he has done things Akuma couldn't... like bring his hado up to dark hadou standards. That is just my opinion however.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 05:22 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Akuma and Oro are no eqeals. Gill is also weaker then the other 2.

Regular Akuma kicked Gill's ass HARD in sf 2 second impact. he used shun goku satsu too end the fight.

Akuma walked away, you know that walk he does with his back to his opponent, like he was pethatic. He also does it in the Alpha Anime, when Ryu came to Akuma to ask if he had a son.

But anyhow, Gill Resurected. but Akuma was already gone.

Shin Akuma is a BEAST, you can fight against him in second impact. OMG that DAMAGE, those COMBO'S!!! blink

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 08:15 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote