KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Master Cheif VS Vincent Valentine

MC vs Vincent
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Vincent 9 52.94%
Master Chief 8 47.06%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Master Cheif VS Vincent Valentine
Started by: Kaled

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

Master Cheif VS Vincent Valentine

its the Vincent Valentine from AC
And this battle takes place in a random location so lets go banana's and say helms deep big grin
you know the rules, no bashing, no off topic, stick to the matter at hand, off you go

Last edited by DiffidentAngel on Oct 1st, 2006 at 11:29 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 11:25 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Vincent. Far faster and he can become Chaos.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 12:39 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

oh, i like MC one of the only main characters in a game that i liked

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 01:03 AM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

I would say Vincent. though Chief suit actually can withstand bullets....

one word

Chaos. ^^

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:20 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

MC's suit cannot withstand bullets, as you can be killed quite easily by a flood guy with a shitgun, that and the fact that if you accidently run into a marines lien of fire, you're shields WILL go down, I was actually killed like that once on legendary in the first game. My shields were depleted i had oen health bar left, so I dived towar the saftey of one of my marine NPC's only to get shot in the face by him and die.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 06:29 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 05:51 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blax X
MC's suit cannot withstand bullets, as you can be killed quite easily by a flood guy with a shitgun, that and the fact that if you accidently run into a marines lien of fire, you're shields WILL go down, I was actually killed like that once on legendary in the first game. My shields were depleted i had oen health bar left, so I dived towar the saftey of one of my marine NPC's only to get shot in the face by him and die.

We need a fireman in here because that was a wicked burn

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 12:47 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

A shitgun? Really?

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 12:59 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

OMG SHITGUN THOZ R LIEK 10 TIMEZ BETTER THAN A SHOTGUN

yeah, Vincent takes this btw

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 02:29 PM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by IceJaw

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 03:51 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Legendary...joke. Master Chief actually withstands bullets, and not only that but he can judge them too. My only question in regards of this match is if Vincent would be able to sruvive a Plasma Sword lunge.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 04:24 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Legendary...joke. Master Chief actually withstands bullets, and not only that but he can judge them too. My only question in regards of this match is if Vincent would be able to sruvive a Plasma Sword lunge.

probably not, but he's got the flying thing

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 04:41 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Vincent can teleport as seen in Advent Children while fighting Bahamut Sin.

Master Chief's shield can be destroyed with bullets and the Master Chief can be killed with bullets.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 05:23 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Yeah Master Chief's shield can be destroyed with bullets, but a shitload of bullets unless you're playing on Legendary. However unless Vincent is immortal he can also be killed with bullets, so I don't see where you're trying to take this. I don't remember Vincent teleporting during the Bahamut Sin fight. However I do remember the Spawn stunt he pulled when he saved Cloud's ass when he fought the 3 SHM.

Edit: I meant dodge in my previous post, not judge. Wonder wtf that would be...judging a bullet.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Oct 4th, 2006 at 06:45 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:41 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Thought you meant judge the bullets path no expression

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:56 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by IceJaw
Thought you meant judge the bullets path no expression

Cortana probably can, but I don't know about the Chief.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 07:07 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Yeah Master Chief's shield can be destroyed with bullets, but a shitload of bullets unless you're playing on Legendary. However unless Vincent is immortal he can also be killed with bullets, so I don't see where you're trying to take this. I don't remember Vincent teleporting during the Bahamut Sin fight. However I do remember the Spawn stunt he pulled when he saved Cloud's ass when he fought the 3 SHM.

Edit: I meant dodge in my previous post, not judge. Wonder wtf that would be...judging a bullet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JraV4cqhNEg

Then watch the fight again. He teleports at 3:27. If you have it on DVD you can see it better.

Remember that Vincent can become Chaos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZecfjsXaLQ

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 07:51 PM
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

its the white wisp like thing i believe, but i think vincent would have to empty at least a round to start hurting Chief

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 09:30 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I have it on DVD and I have seen it many times and I don't believe I've ever seen anything suggesting he teleports; unless you're talking about the scene with fire during the Bahamut Sin fight where he appears from out of no where. Frankly it doesn't look to me like he is teleporting.

And about Chaos what's the big deal about it? He doesn't do anything in particular that makes him such an imposing character. In AC we don't even see Vincent transform in Chaos, and in FF7 Chaos was subpar, but then again Vincent's limit breaks were often "gay." Wonder what he does in Dirge of Cerberus though.

Edit: After watching the youtube link I must say that's not teleportation. He is jumping. That's all he's doing. That's all he ever did in the Bahamut Sin match. The fire behind is caused by Bahamut Sin's blast. Nothing else.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Oct 5th, 2006 at 08:03 PM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 07:59 PM
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

I have it on DVD and I have seen it many times and I don't believe I've ever seen anything suggesting he teleports; unless you're talking about the scene with fire during the Bahamut Sin fight where he appears from out of no where. Frankly it doesn't look to me like he is teleporting.

And about Chaos what's the big deal about it? He doesn't do anything in particular that makes him such an imposing character. In AC we don't even see Vincent transform in Chaos, and in FF7 Chaos was subpar, but then again Vincent's limit breaks were often "gay." Wonder what he does in Dirge of Cerberus though.

Edit: After watching the youtube link I must say that's not teleportation. He is jumping. That's all he's doing. That's all he ever did in the Bahamut Sin match. The fire behind is caused by Bahamut Sin's blast. Nothing else.

ugh sorry for being captian obvious but your voting for MC then yeah?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 10:12 PM