KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Jin Vs Ryu

Jin Vs Ryu
Started by: Hwoarang

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hwoarang
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jin Vs Ryu

H20.

No specials.

Lets see if SF can actually win a fight with out using anything that normal humans don't have.

Takes place in Heihachi's final stage in Tekken 4.

So who wins ?

Thanks Rewmac !!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:03 PM
Hwoarang is currently offline Click here to Send Hwoarang a Private Message Find more posts by Hwoarang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think it was done three times.
And as long people believe Ryu can destroy islands with his punches it is pointless...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:38 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hwoarang
Restricted

Account Restricted

That would count as a special because hes focusing his power. His actual strength in this fight.

Thanks Rewmac !!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:43 PM
Hwoarang is currently offline Click here to Send Hwoarang a Private Message Find more posts by Hwoarang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toshiru
I has a titlez

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sam Z
I think it was done three times.
And as long people believe Ryu can destroy islands with his punches it is pointless...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 02:18 PM
Toshiru is currently offline Click here to Send Toshiru a Private Message Find more posts by Toshiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hwoarang
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is different.

Thanks Rewmac !!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 02:23 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Just head to head? Ryu clearly beats Jin. Any version of Jin--Mishima Ryu or Classic Karate. He has more experience, is not conflicted like Jin and actually enjoys fighting.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 06:53 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hwoarang
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know about that. Just because he enjoys fighting doesn't make him better at it.

Jin isn't conflicted when hes kicking everyones ass in Tekken 4.

Thanks Rewmac !!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:28 PM
Krone

your joking right Jin doesnt kick everyones ass, in Tekken 5 hes so slow and shitty he was only good in Tekken 3,4 and Tag because he was kazuya version 2 tekken 5 hes sooo crappy

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:43 PM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hwoarang
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing

Read what I said.

I SAID FOUR !!

He wins it all in 4. messedIGH:

Thanks Rewmac !!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:46 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I am not a SF fanboy, but I find it hard to believe Jin would take most wins against Ryu.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:49 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hwoarang
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good to know. I am not even sure. But I think Ryu relies to heavily on his power. Not a true fighter. I think Jin would likely take this...I think..

I am not sure actually.

Thanks Rewmac !!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:53 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Ryu is more of a fighter than Jin is. Ryu doesn't rely on his power as much as you think; otherwise he would have not been able to resist the Satsui-No-Hadou's lure. Ryu is technically sound. All his techniques have been mastered over the years with constant training and fighting. What is Jin without his papa's heritage? Nada. Fighting is all there is to Ryu. He lives to train, fight and perfect Ansatsuken. So long as Ryu believes he can improve he will keep on fighting, and Ryu currently believes he is weak. Funny I know, but he thinks he's weak.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:00 PM
Hwoarang
Restricted

Account Restricted

His mental capability seems to have no affect on him when he is kicking Heihachi's ass. You keep bringing in how he lives to fight. So what. I could live to fight but doesn't make me better than everyone else. I want to know a reason why his skills are so good compared to Jins.

I haven't seen you really show me why hes so good.

Thanks Rewmac !!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:21 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I haven't seen you prove to me how Jin's so much better than Ryu either; works both ways, ya know?

And I have told you why his skills are so good. He's constantly training and fighting. In SF 1 he defeated the Emperor of Mhuy Thai, Sagat. During the Alpha saga Ryu is often hunt by shadowloo because Bison wants to his strength to his. During the end of SF A2(I believe) Ryu faces off against Gouki to a stalemate--and Gouki would decimate Jin in less than a heartbeat. In SF 3 Ryu beats and humilliates the game's protagonist(Alex), fights Oro and is then trained by Oro once Oro sees the potential within Ryu.

To make it short Ryu's fighting resume tops Jin's.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:31 PM
Hwoarang
Restricted

Account Restricted

I haven't tried to prove to you how good Jin is. I am asking you to tell me about Ryu.

But yeah that is impressive. But you forget Ryu also blasts all the time with that Shoureken thing. But you say he never uses it, can you show me some proof with a video or comic ?

Thanks Rewmac !!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:36 PM
Krone

have u ever played street fighter? or watched the movies? thats not all he does in the movies i saw, he the Shoureken 2 or 3 times in each movie

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:42 PM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Ryu still wins, Damn, just leave the guy alone! SF should get banned from the forum, it starts way too much shit. People act like it's a crime to openly like SF characters. Many people like Sf and hold it in high regard, so dont let it ruin your day, just deal with it. big grin

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Last edited by Frisky Dingo on Oct 8th, 2006 at 09:39 PM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 09:27 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Ryu wins, jin is just a crappy replacement for kazuya who pretty much turns people into jobbers.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 06:43 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hwoarang
Restricted

Account Restricted

This crappy replacement happened to kick Kazayos ass.

Thanks Rewmac !!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 06:48 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hwoarang
This crappy replacement happened to kick Kazayos ass.

Because namco decided to turn heiachi and kazuya in to jobbers of epic proportions.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 06:51 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote