KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Yujiro Hanma Vs Akuma

Yujiro Hanma Vs Akuma
Started by: Emperor Ashtar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Yujiro Hanma Vs Akuma

Fight takes place in goukentou, who wins?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 01:28 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

in this fight i see no chance of yujirou winning .Yujirou is a badass , that is for sure,but gouki destroyed mountains and melted trees with his ki.Yujirou may have more tech and stuff like that , but he is completely overpowered when it comes down to firepower

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 01:30 AM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hoshi
in this fight i see no chance of yujirou winning .Yujirou is a badass , that is for sure,but gouki destroyed mountains and melted trees with his ki.Yujirou may have more tech and stuff like that , but he is completely overpowered when it comes down to firepower

Yujiro stopped an earthquake by punching it, and gouki's fire power is simple an extension of his physical strentgh. It shouldn't be to much of a problem.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 01:33 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

what you call destroying ayers rock (biggest rock in the world) with his simple ki??
By stopping the earthquake you mean the time when baki was going to fight him serious for the first time ??his punch was strong, but he didnt stop the earthquake with only power, it was like 90%tech 10%power , or even less, the place where he punched didnt made a huge hole or anything

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 01:36 AM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

what you call destroying ayers rock (biggest rock in the world) with his simple ki??
By stopping the earthquake you mean the time when baki was going to fight him serious for the first time ??his punch was strong, but he didnt stop the earthquake with only power, it was like 90%tech 10%power , or even less, the place where he punched didnt made a huge hole or anything

So because he didn't split the ground, it isn't a strong? 90% tech, yujiro isn't a technical guy. Sure, he can assimilate other peoples technique's,But, that's because he has natural fighting skills.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 01:39 AM
Hoshi

yujirou is not tech guy?? sorry , but i think you are totaly wrong .He is the most tech guy in grappler baki universe, as well as the one who has the knowledge about human anathomy , if you see in the mangas (search for our strongest hero) you can see yujirou studying to learn tech

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 01:42 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

yujirou is not tech guy?? sorry , but i think you are totaly wrong .He is the most tech guy in grappler baki universe, as well as the one who has the knowledge about human anathomy , if you see in the mangas (search for our strongest hero) you can see yujirou studying to learn tech

I have "search of the strongest hero", when is he studying tech refresh my memory? Yujiro uses pure power with a little tech he assimilates from other fighters. The best example of this is when he uses his "Ogre Pwer".

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 01:45 AM
Hoshi

i hope you dont think you will se yujirou studying in a chair , i mean he reflects about the techs inside his head.When he saw shinogi kureha he said: martial arts end up coming close to anathomy , but there arent many who knows exactly how they work in a fight, they all end up discovering that by intinct , except me and kureha

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 01:47 AM
Hoshi

he understand a lot of humans fisic(i dont mean he is a cdf)

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 01:48 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

i hope you dont think you will se yujirou studying in a chair , i mean he reflects about the techs inside his head.When he saw shinogi kureha he said: martial arts end up coming close to anathomy , but there arent many who knows exactly how they work in a fight, they all end up discovering that by intinct , except me and kureha

mad That's not fair, you have it translated!
How far are you?

EDIT: Yujiro came off as a guy who uses brute force and little skill. Especially when he uses his ogre power. What the hell is he, I know he isn't human because they showed what seemed to be baby yujiro in one chapter playing with a poison frog and he had fangs as a baby. Also, his power seems to have been passed on to baki.

Last edited by Classic NES on Nov 27th, 2006 at 01:52 AM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 01:49 AM
Hoshi

probaly the same distance you are if you are already reading son of the ogre

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 01:52 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

probaly the same distance you are if you are already reading son of the ogre

How much do you have translated, and do you have son of the ogre translated?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 01:53 AM
Hoshi

yujirou was born with a mission(like the world chose him to be the strongest creature)

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 01:53 AM
Hoshi

i think the serie has not ended in japan yet, since i dont have the end of it

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 01:54 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

So, I assume you have the entire manga up to son of the ogre translated, right?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 01:56 AM
Hoshi

nope , probaly i am a little bit late since it takes a while for the guys who "work for us" think about translating tha manga

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 01:59 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

nope , probaly i am a little bit late since it takes a while for the guys who "work for us" think about translating tha manga

Man, like no one enjoys doing this manga.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 02:01 AM
Hoshi

hehe , although we are arguing about the winner , i am very happy there is someone who knows grappler baki in kmc, sorry man , but i think i am going to sleep , in my coutry it is already midnight and i dont want to disturb my mate

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 02:03 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Let's not forget though hoshi, the feats that gouki performed have been replicated in some shape or form in grappler baki. For instance, Speck survived 200 meters under water similar to gouki surviving 300 meters. Yujiro stopped an earthquake and gouki sunk an island. The difference in power isn't so great. Hell, speck almost destroyed the statue of liberty with punches.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 02:37 AM
Hoshi

Goukis feats: Split the ocean in a half.Sank his island after fighting gen and ryu.Could jump more than 200 m.Kicked a car like it was a footbal ball.Destroyed a comet which was 1/3 the size of earth.There is indeed a great difference in power(like you said , Speck ALMOST destroyed the liberty statue with some punchs , gouki destroyed the ayers rock with one punch without much effort)

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 01:47 PM