KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Rock Howard & Terry Bogard Vs Ryo Sakazaki & Marco Rodriguez

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Rock & Terry 7 87.50%
Ryo & Marco 1 12.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rock Howard & Terry Bogard Vs Ryo Sakazaki & Marco Rodriguez
Started by: brainchild81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
I-Drop
Privateer

Fight takes place right outside the Sakazaki dojo in front of some students with 30 day free trial memberships

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 04:46 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Terry kills everybody.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 05:40 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

vote

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 05:45 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

You need to make matches that involve the star kof characters.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 05:48 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

What are you talking about?! I got Ryo here. He's the biggest star in KOFsmile Seriously though, I'm trying to broaden my own horizons. There are others to choose from.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 06:11 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

...if Marco's bear friend joins the fray, Ryo and team are the winnersad
not much you can do against a karate bear
~Sado

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 09:13 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

A karate bear owns everyone.

And whose side has it, huh? Who?

Thats rigth, peeps. Sakazaki school of fame wins once again.

(Btw, what the heck is happening on the Figthers Generation site? I cant see a single picture).

Last edited by olympian on Dec 16th, 2006 at 10:14 AM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 10:10 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

I see everything fine. This match will be a fair one because Marco's bear is busy doing a show T.V. show to promote the school in Poland w/one of the more advanced students and a harsh female critic of Kyokugen Karate. I have proof, the show can be seen here. & there's footage of Terry giving a Karate bear a lesson during the period when Terry traveled the world as a fisherman/streetfighter. As you can see here, Terry's hands on method of training didn't just apply to humans. He wanted to be sure he was ready for literally anything.

Last edited by I-Drop on Dec 16th, 2006 at 06:52 PM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 06:42 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Last edited by Classic NES on Dec 16th, 2006 at 07:08 PM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 06:58 PM
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

I think this is kinda unfair match.. Terry and Rock are "Godlike" stick out tongue

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 07:19 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

quote: (post)
Originally posted by brainchild81
I see everything fine. This match will be a fair one because Marco's bear is busy doing a show T.V. show to promote the school in Poland w/one of the more advanced students and a harsh female critic of Kyokugen Karate. I have proof, the show can be seen here. & there's footage of Terry giving a Karate bear a lesson during the period when Terry traveled the world as a fisherman/streetfighter. As you can see here, Terry's hands on method of training didn't just apply to humans. He wanted to be sure he was ready for literally anything.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing damn U Brainchild you are making me laugh again...this sh!t is too damn funny.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 09:21 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Btw, what the heck is happening on the Figthers Generation site? I cant see a single picture

you mean you never go to MY site?sad
~Sado--heartbroken grasshopper

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 09:52 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

I already know the site for quite the time, but i check it once in a while to see the updates.

Problem is, currenty as pictures go, all i see are red X`s.

Maybe its a problem with my browser..

Last edited by olympian on Dec 17th, 2006 at 04:56 PM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 04:48 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Must be
Originally posted by P-Geyser
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing damn U Brainchild you are making me laugh again...this sh!t is too damn funny.
smile When they mentioned the bear, my mind was flooded w/every instance of a connection between a bear & Karate. Thank god for youtube!
Originally posted by Sado22
you mean you never go to MY site?sad
~Sado--heartbroken grasshopper
You can make your sig hyperlink now I think

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 06:46 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I already know the site for quite the time, but i check it once in a while to see the updates.
Problem is, currenty as pictures go, all i see are red X`s.
Maybe its a problem with my browser..

on my site? that's strange. let me check
*checks*
no its probably IS your browser, sensei.

quote:
You can make your sig hyperlink now I think

hey thanks! i didn't actually remember to do that.
you're a fan of my site! ADMIT IT! evil face

~Sado

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 05:48 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

smileI was the 1st to mention it here mane. Still waiting for that Iori wallpaper
Originally posted by Swe_Bum
I think this is kinda unfair match.. Terry and Rock are "Godlike" stick out tongue
laughing Especially when compared to Ryo.

Last edited by I-Drop on Dec 18th, 2006 at 07:13 AM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 07:05 AM
olympian

Originally posted by Sado22
on my site? that's strange. let me check
*checks*
no its probably IS your browser, sensei.

~Sado

Aye, Grasshoper. I will solve it out, during my current journey.

P.S- a link in your sig its a good ideia, we can all check it, while debating about the same theme.

Originally posted by brainchild81
smilelaughing Especially when compared to Ryo.

Brain, you rebel child. It should be "compared to Marco" considering all the others have already won a KOF tournment.

Marco is the one who is still green. The migthy green Butt.

Last edited by olympian on Dec 18th, 2006 at 10:52 AM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 10:47 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Aye, Grasshoper. I will solve it out, during my current journey.
P.S- a link in your sig its a good ideia, we can all check it, while debating about the same theme.

may you get the best punani around and further enhance your supreme art...of...nevermindwink

~Sado

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 11:42 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by olympian
Brain, you rebel child. It should be "compared to Marco" considering all the others have already won a KOF tournment.
Nah. It still stands. Ryo, going by the original timeline, ain't won ANYTHING in over 20 years right? It seems he even got his @ss kicked by Gai. The level of competition back then was nothing compared to how it is today. Terry or Rock can both kick his @$$ w/relative ease. It would be cool to find out just how far Marco got in the KOF:MM. I doubt he sucks the way Ryo does but I'd like to be sure.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 11:50 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

According to the Kyokugenryu Karate wiki, Marco uses a more advanced & improved form than Ryo does anyway. Ryo sux & Marco probably surpassed him w/the quickness. Marco holds his own, Ryo gets beatdown in under a minute and then Rock & Terry are just too damn much for Marco. The students begin to drop their memberships and ask Terry to train them like he did Rock, the one's who remain ask if they can relocate to Marco's school. Terry takes down the Sakazaki's billboard and burn knuckles a hole through it. Terry starts the new South Town Self Defense Academy & because he likes to help kids admission is only a dollar a month. Days later, Marco's bear returns from Poland and subsequently mauls Ryo to death over a monetary dispute. King marries Marco on the day of Ryo's funeral(which nobody attends). Takuma gives King away & Yuri catches the bouquet. Robert kisses her.

Yuri:I wish Ryo was here.
Robert: Fu*k him! I'm glad his cockblockin' @$$ ain't here no more.
Yuri: I think there's a piece of Ryo in all of us
Marco's Bear: Indeed! *bear uses toothpick and one of Ryo's fingers flies out his mouth*
Everybody laughs like they do @the end of a GIJoe or Thundercats episode. Thank you for playing.

Last edited by I-Drop on Dec 20th, 2006 at 01:29 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 01:17 AM