KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Heihachi Mishima Vs. M Bison

Heihachi Mishima Vs. M Bison
Started by: Muck101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Heihachi Mishima Vs. M Bison

Shadaloo meets Mishima Zaibatsu. Bison and Heihachi. Fight to the death, takes place in a steel cage. No outside help or weapons. Not much more explaination needed here.

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 03:26 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Ler Drit vs Mishima Karate. Wish I've thought of this sooner. Can't really say on this one. Both Bison and Old Man Mishima are tough as hell.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Last edited by Snafu the Great on Dec 23rd, 2006 at 03:48 AM

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 03:44 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

it depends. if its SFAlpha Bison, then i guess he'd win since if he gets to do a pyschocrusher with the godtier level maybe too much for old "thongman" to handle. though he can SURVIVE anything, i think he would be KO'd here...but not killed. Hachi is a tough son of a gun

if its SF2 Bison then Heihachi will PWN him. stronger, faster, cooler moves, more stamina and all around shrewd bastard. Bison stands no chance in this form. SHORYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
*walks up to Bison and holds him by the head*
"Come back when you're ready to fight!"
*slams his face in the dirt* smile

~Sado

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 05:18 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
it depends. if its SFAlpha Bison, then i guess he'd win since if he gets to do a pyschocrusher with the godtier level maybe too much for old "thongman" to handle. though he can SURVIVE anything, i think he would be KO'd here...but not killed. Hachi is a tough son of a gun

if its SF2 Bison then Heihachi will PWN him. stronger, faster, cooler moves, more stamina and all around shrewd bastard. Bison stands no chance in this form. SHORYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
*walks up to Bison and holds him by the head*
"Come back when you're ready to fight!"
*slams his face in the dirt* smile

~Sado

Roflmao!!!!!!!!1!!

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 08:26 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Thats the point, one of them must die. For the sake of argument, lets say its SFAlpha Bison. And move the fight to Heihachi's arena. Noone leaves untill the other dies.

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 02:03 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

None of the versions of Heihachi can beat Bison. Bison has psycho power. Not to mention his psycho crusher, teleport, psycho shot, and numerous other moves. If there's no psycho power..... then it's an interesting fight. My money's on Bison, but old man Mishima could win almost as easily.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2006 07:26 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aAsymDIM4GA

Heihachi was alive at the end of this btw.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 25th, 2006 06:42 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

HHAHAHA please........... do something

no matter what version of Bison you use. He will rape 90% of the tekken cast in 1 on 1 fights.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 05:23 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

No he don't.. and Pleeeeeas stop the Fanboyism erm

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 06:18 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Swe_Bum

It's not fanboyism, it's the truth. Heiachi loses to his lame grandson and he's supposed to beat bison?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 08:39 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Swe_Bum

It isn't fanboyism. Bison stomps Heihachi.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 06:56 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by StyleTime
It isn't fanboyism. Bison stomps Heihachi.

Co-sign.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 05:45 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

okay lets come to an agreement here:
-shin_remy is a fanboy and all of his posts reek of SF fanboyism. if you don't believe me look at some other posts of his.
-Alpha Bison>>>Heihachi
-Heihahi>>SF2 Bison

~Sado

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 10:50 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
None of the versions of Heihachi can beat Bison. Bison has psycho power. Not to mention his psycho crusher, teleport, psycho shot, and numerous other moves. If there's no psycho power..... then it's an interesting fight. My money's on Bison, but old man Mishima could win almost as easily.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 10:51 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Unfortanetly for the Heihachi fans I'de have to say M.Bison, With an exeptional amount of ease in nearly any form.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 02:39 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Shin Remy may give SF more love than some of us, but that's no reason to disregard everything he says. He has made good points for SF every now and then, and no Heihachi can't tango with any version of Bison.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 03:21 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Unfortanetly for the Heihachi fans I'de have to say M.Bison, With an exeptional amount of ease in nearly any form.

care to explain why?
SF2 Bison lost to Guile/Chunli most probably Guile. You're telling me that Heihachi can survive that huge explosion at Hon-maru but can't take on Guile and beat him? are you telling me that he can't beat chunli?

Dont forget that Heihachi was already battered after his fight against Jin. Heihachi also beat Devil who can fly and shoot laser beams that can cut down towers in half.
SF2 Bison doesn't stand a chance.
Alpha Bison, even i said he beat Heihachi.

quote:
Shin Remy may give SF more love than some of us, but that's no reason to disregard everything he says. He has made good points for SF every now and then, and no Heihachi can't tango with any version of Bison.

dude, i've been here for a few months now. all i've seen him do is post oneliners that ooze of fanboyism. apparently no one can hold a candle to SF characters. that's BS.

~Sado

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 06:03 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I think sado you should explain, what does heiachi have that poses a threat to bison?

Even in his street fighter 2 version, he can draw enough psycho power to scorch heiachi. Even without flight, he has an aerial advantage, And he can use mind control abilities with his psycho power. What advantage does heiachi have, inconsistent durability? One second he's surviving nukes, the next gets ko'ed by devil jin when he gets slammed through a wall or worst regular jin?

Namco doesn't respect him, and he's been overshadowed by way more powerful bosses. He's an fighter, that's lost his luster. I don't see any advantage heiachi has in this fight.

care to explain why?
SF2 Bison lost to Guile/Chunli most probably Guile. You're telling me that Heihachi can survive that huge explosion at Hon-maru but can't take on Guile and beat him? are you telling me that he can't beat chunli?

Bison was killed by gouki, nowhwere does it state he lost to guile or chun li. Which is most likely why we don't have a winner,sado.

Dont forget that Heihachi was already battered after his fight against Jin. Heihachi also beat Devil who can fly and shoot laser beams that can cut down towers in half.
SF2 Bison doesn't stand a chance.
Alpha Bison, even i said he beat Heihachi.

~Sado

Yet, devil jin ko'ed him by launching him through a wall, but, he can survive nukes?

And devil jin cutting that tower id from a beta trailer, why are you using that feat?

Last edited by Classic NES on Dec 28th, 2006 at 06:24 AM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 06:19 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I think sado you should explain, what does heiachi have that poses a threat to bison?

okay lets see:
SF2 bison can't throw projectiles like SFabison, right? Hachi defeated lazer beam shooting Devil with his barehands. Devil could even fly around and the extent of the lazer beam's power is visible when we see DevilJin destroy that huge tower with his beam. he wasn't even serious. another time DJ simply destroyed Hwoarang's bike without even touching it and wasn't even effected by the explosion that resulted. Canonwise, Devil Jin has only a "part" of Devil in him which means he isnt on fullpower. Yet Hachi defeated Devil. you said Bison had air advantage, frankly i don't see it since a creature who could litereally fly was unable to. as for scorching, Hachi was not even scarred from the honmaru blast so not too much to worry there either. SF2 Bison doesnot have mind control since he's weakened as hell since he isn't powerful enough. its there on tiamat on bison profile...methinks. Also Devil had mindcontrol ablilities too. look what that got him? jcakshit.
quote:
One second he's surviving nukes, the next gets ko'ed by devil jin when he gets slammed through a wall or worst regular jin?

emp, that wasn't a nuke. it was HUGE explosion but not a nuke. also he wasn't KO'd in T3 by being slammed. he got up and watched Jin fly away. he wasn't even KO'd by Jin in T5, he was conscious but was defeated. he passed out AFTER Jin flew away due to exhaustion and being battered.

quote:
Namco doesn't respect him, and he's been overshadowed by way more powerful bosses. He's an fighter, that's lost his luster. I don't see any advantage heiachi has in this fight.

arguable. Hachi is one of the most likely winnners of T5. He also won T4 by beating Kazzy in the final. Ogre didn't surpass Hachi, Hachi just used Jin to defeat him since it was the most convenient thing to do, Devil was beaten by his own hands. so no, i don't agree with you.

quote:
Bison was killed by gouki, nowhwere does it state he lost to guile or chun li. Which is most likely why we don't have a winner,sado.

i get your meaning. arguable as is always with SF2. tiamat even said that probaly guile beat him, spared him only for gouki to come and kill him. so its as much of a speculation to assume he lost as it is to assume that he didn't. get my point?

quote:
Yet, devil jin ko'ed him by launching him through a wall, but, he can survive nukes?

it wasn't a nuke. and hachi wasn't KO'd...not in T5 and not in T3.

quote:
And devil jin cutting that tower id from a beta trailer, why are you using that feat?

you're right that it was a beta trial but it won't be exaggeration to assume that when DJ can (canonwise) wreck up and turn a whole lush green forest into a barren wasteland, shattering a big tower isn't too much of a big dealsmile

LAter emperor.
~Sado
P.S. rocky 6 is really good. very much in line with the original one so you might wanna consider watching it. also how did christmas go?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 07:00 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

okay lets see:
SF2 bison can't throw projectiles like SFabison, right? Hachi defeated lazer beam shooting Devil with his barehands.

Bison isn't devil, and when did devil have laser beams?

Devil could even fly around and the extent of the lazer beam's power is visible when we see DevilJin destroy that huge tower with his beam.

That's just a beta trailer, there is no proof that it's even canon.

. Yet Hachi defeated Devil. you said Bison had air advantage, frankly i don't see it since a creature who could litereally fly was unable to.

Bad analogy sado, even if devil lost while being able to fly. That doesn't mean he lacks aerial advantage, it just means he lost whilst having it.

SF2 Bison doesnot have mind control since he's weakened as hell since he isn't powerful enough. its there on tiamat on bison profile...methinks.

Tiamat, ranks bison in SF2 at second tier. Just one tier down from his previos tier, so, he's not as weak as you think. Ilist his abilites sepretley.

Also Devil had mindcontrol ablilities too. look what that got him? jcakshit.

Doesn't since
1)We don't know if he used it against heiachi
2)Bisons could be stronger
3)When did heiachi beat devil jin?

i get your meaning. arguable as is always with SF2. tiamat even said that probaly guile beat him, spared him only for gouki to come and kill him. so its as much of a speculation to assume he lost as it is to assume that he didn't. get my point?.

Yeah,but, you can't use speculation as evidence for a versus. And, besides we don't know if it was guile or chunli, plus bison is ranked way higher than both of them.

Last edited by Classic NES on Dec 28th, 2006 at 07:25 AM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 07:22 AM