KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Jinpachi Mishima Vs Akuma

Jinpachi Mishima Vs Akuma
Started by: Muck101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Jinpachi Mishima Vs Akuma

Tekken freak vs SF freak. Fight to the death. Thanks Sado!

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 09:47 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Tekken freak vs SF freak. Fight to the death. Thanks Sado!

no problemo dude! any time.
this is what i think:
akuma (akuma not fighting at full potential) would lose.
shin akuma would put up a better fight and possibly win. but i'll place my money on mister-i-shoot-fireballs-from-my-manboobs. the guy's the toughest boss yet canonwise, and regular bosses and subosses can turn forest to barren landscape, wreck places up by powering, etc.

~The Invincible Sado-sama
hey, muck101, guess what shin_remy is gonna say?
laughing

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 09:53 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I disagree....

Again with the powering up stuff, I gotta say, outside of his non-canon ending, Jinpachi never shook the ground or cleared the land simply by powering up, nor has anyone else in Tekken.... Soul Calibur yes, but not Tekken (Canonically speaking)

And that shot at shin tells me this was an intended spite thread...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 10:02 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I disagree

you're entitled to your opinion, DSZ.

quote:
Again with the powering up stuff, I gotta say, outside of his non-canon ending, Jinpachi never shook the ground or cleared the land simply by powering up, nor has anyone else in Tekken.... Soul Calibur yes, but not Tekken (Canonically speaking)

-Devil Jin in Jin's prologue turned the whole forest into a barren landscape
-also he tore the whole place down in his DJT5 ending (which verywell might be canon).
-also that Jinpachi ending does show HIS power doesn't it?

quote:
And that shot at shin tells me this was an intended spite thread...

no not really, DSZ. his fanboy posts have been going on for a while which culminated with him flaming muck101 and a few other Tekken fans. muck101 and i are just joking about it since in ALL threads he comes, he flamese nonSFcharacters and posts stupid oneliners that reek of fanboyism. no need to get so defensive about a fellow SF fan especialy since he's the one who asked for it and now has it coming.

take care and see ya around. Happy new years aswell!

Last edited by Sado22 on Dec 31st, 2006 at 10:21 AM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 10:14 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

I... NEVER defend Shin Remy (In fact, when he first came to these forums, I tore him a new ******* and schooled him in his SFer knowlege by proving some of his facts wrong)

But, I also do not like watching the forums degenerate into flame pits every time new members show up, now whether Shin is at fault, or this new Muck guy is at faulkt, I don't know, (I've been away) but all I see are flames and 4 spite threads designed to lure Shin out so you can call him a fanboy. And that is something I actively discourage.

As for the debate:

#1: My bad, I overlooked that, but thats still an irregulkar feat, not something that happens Every time Jin powers up like Akuma's earthquakes.

#2: Until it's confirmed (And as far as I know, only Normal Jin's is confirmed cannon) it cannot be used.

#3: No, not for the purposes of the debate, since hewas transforming into something else entirely that has never been shown in the game (And certainly wasn't what was intended for the debate itself.)

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 10:23 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
... NEVER defend Shin Remy (In fact, when he first came to these forums, I tore him a new ******* and schooled him in his SFer knowlege by proving some of his facts wrong)

so he's been getting it from you too, eh? lol.
quote:
But, I also do not like watching the forums degenerate into flame pits every time new members show up, now whether Shin is at fault, or this new Muck guy is at faulkt, I don't know, (I've been away) but all I see are flames and 4 spite threads designed to lure Shin out so you can call him a fanboy. And that is something I actively discourage.

good then. my bad for getting a wrong impression of what you were doing. but in Muck101's defense, it was i who started the flame. he started the thread with the best of intentions and wanted a genuine debate. i started the shin-remy flaming.

Happy new year muck101

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 08:11 PM
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Whoo, People notice me!!! Hooray!
Allright folks, if this post sounds a little wioerd, It may because I've been having a VERY good newyears! Anyway, I really don't know much about either Jinpachi or Akuma. I just opened this to get everyones take on the subject. Jinpachi was the closest thing to a god-char I could find in Tekken, and I thought that would make it harder for people to just write him off for his lack of appearing in SF. I think we all know who I'm talking about. wink

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 07:30 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Gouki has: Are effecting attacks, an instant kill, island busting strikes, and overall more destructive power. And he's supposed to lose to lame jinpaichi?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 01:06 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Until Jinpachi is strong enough to destroy a titanic ship with a kick I doubt Jinpachi will stand a chance.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 09:51 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Remulous
Until Jinpachi is strong enough to destroy a titanic ship with a kick I doubt Jinpachi will stand a chance.

Does he really have too, I mean gen doesn't.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 02:50 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

No, but Gen has what I like to call "Lethal Fingers".

Heck, maybe getting hit with those fingers is similar to getting shot with a 500 Magnum round.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 01:55 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Does he really have too, I mean gen doesn't.
Probaly not but Gen has the death touch.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 04:27 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Instant Hell Murder = One Less Mishima to worry about.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 07:32 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Instant Hell Murder = One Less Mishima to worry about.

its stuff like this that makes me stop posting any fight with akuma in it. I'm sure Jinpachi will just stand there and let akuma take him to hell and make the demons kill him.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 12:15 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by Sado22
its stuff like this that makes me stop posting any fight with akuma in it. I'm sure Jinpachi will just stand there and let akuma take him to hell and make the demons kill him.

laughing

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 04:12 AM
judgement hand
Back from social life

I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT AKUMA BUT.... can he stun a person by stomping? (for some strange reason) or......... umm..... eat like 19 hot dogs at the same time (regarding jinpatchi's giant stomach mouth)

because if this is an eating contest then jinpatchi pwns akuma like a....
.....guy with an extra mouth eating hotdogs.....and...stuff....

*Hitomi power up!!* (nice one ice jaw!!)

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 04:11 AM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

STREET FIGHTER=GOOD

TEKKEN=A-FREAKIN-MAZING

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 04:12 AM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

ALSO THIS IS KIND OF AN UNBALANCED FIGHT AS SHIN AKUMA IS

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY STRONGER THATN JINPATCHI (OR "PATCHES" AS I CALL HIM)

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 04:16 AM
MadMel
Heh

1. dont triple post..use edit button
2. prove it..
3. plz dont use caps

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 04:22 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

Originally posted by Remulous

that is my proof. and I LIKE TO USE CAPS TO MAKE THINGS MORE DRAMATIC. alsoare you monitoring me? as this is not the first time today that u have said "use the damn edit button" 3 words amigo:

BACK OFF NOW

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 05:59 AM