KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Lara Croft versus Wario

Lara Croft versus Wario
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Lara Croft versus Wario

Ok heres the deal , your average 'Temple Of Untold Riches' has popped up in the Amazon. Co-incedently enough both Wario and Lara arrive at the same time.

They have a time limit of 1 hour to get through the temple, past the traps (Which are the sum of every trap in all the Indiana Jones films) and grab the huge-ass ruby in the centre of the temple before the whole place collapses around their ears.

Who wins ?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 11:34 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Don't underestimate Wario when riches are involved. I'd say he smashes through all the wals in a frenzy to get that ruby. Greedy bastard.

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 03:38 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Bump

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 09:08 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

you know i never really expected this match up laughing out loud
i dunno..wario is strong as hell..hed probably rip down the walls like muck said..i dunno if hes as smart or as cunning as lara though..

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 09:39 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hed prob jus get distracted by her stare a little while then a trap unloads its weapon into his head...

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 09:47 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
hed prob jus get distracted by her stare a little while then a trap unloads its weapon into his head...

or get distracted by her ****

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 10:35 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
or get distracted by her ****

took the words right out of my mouth! wink

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 11:47 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

I can think of two major reasons why she wins.

Really, its right in front of you. Literally.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 04:43 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote