KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Team Kyokugenryu vs M. Bison

Bison vs Team Kyokugenryu
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Team Kyokugenryu wins, Bison gets Hahoshokouken-ed into his VTOL. 3 37.50%
Bison wins, and the Sakazakis and Robert are brainwashed into his elite assassins. 3 37.50%
Draw. 1 12.50%
Akuma appears and Bison gets R. Demon-ed. Again. 1 12.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Team Kyokugenryu vs M. Bison
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Team Kyokugenryu vs M. Bison

Sure the members of the Kyokugenryu Karate Dojo had fought the likes of Geese Howard, Mr. Big and even the Bogard brothers, but nothing can prepare them for the dread man in red with the insane grin.

Ignorning the warnings from Ryu, Ken Masters, Guile and Chun Li about Bison's Psycho Power (and Bison's interest in making all of them his brainwashed soldiers), Team Kyokugenryu strikes, taking out Bison's soldiers, as well as his Elite Squad (the Dolls).

As the last of the Dolls are KO'ed...

Robert: Tlhat's it? I was getting warmed up!

He will soon eat those words as Bison appears, jumping down in front of them.

Yuri: Who is he?

Takuma (as Mr. Karate): That would be him.

Bison: You fight well. All of you. But I grow tired of this game. Prepare yourselves, for now you face the master of the Psycho Power...M. Bison.

Ryo: M. Bison?

Robert: What is it with these animal names for these bad guys?

Mr. Karate steps forward.

Mr. Karate: He's mine.

Bison tosses his cape over his shoulders and goes into his stance. Takuma attacks, but is knocked back with no effort.

Yuri: He's good. Let's see if I can get him.

Yuri attacks, only to be knocked back. Soon Ryo and Robert experience the same thing.

It is at this moment, they realize that they are in for the fight of their lives.

Bison: Alpha 3 boss version, with the CvS Leg Toss and Knee Press nightmare.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Last edited by Snafu the Great on May 15th, 2007 at 05:14 AM

Old Post May 15th, 2007 05:10 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

If its Mr. Karate AND Ryo in it, then they win but only barely. If Bison was held at bay by Ken and a rookie like Sakura, then sure as hell Robert and Yuri can do the same.....and then we have the powerhouses like Mr. Karate and Ryo himself.
A four way Haohshikoken puts away insane "Guy Smiley"!

~Sado

Old Post May 15th, 2007 05:55 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Enough, with the alpha 3 versions he's broken as hell.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 01:57 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

All four of the Kyokugenryu are way too much for Bison. If push comes to shove, if Bison actually hurts Yuri or any of the others, Takuma will get serious and KILL what's left of Bison. Serious Mr. Karate is on par with Akuma. Akuma killed bison.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post May 15th, 2007 02:33 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Serious Mr.Karate is canon since when?

Old Post May 15th, 2007 02:41 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Since never.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 03:34 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by brainchild81
Since never.

okay okay. Forget Serious Mr. Katate, I forget that he isnt canon. But Still I say that the four of them are too much for Bison. Yuri would actually probably bring the other 3 down. Bison would just grab her and treaten to break her neck.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 04:20 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

This version of bison is broken, he can never die and has the entire planet as a power source.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 04:21 PM
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
This version of bison is broken, he can never die and has the entire planet as a power source.

Wait wait aplha 3 bison isnt even cannon either. Right?

Old Post May 15th, 2007 04:24 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Wait wait aplha 3 bison isnt even cannon either. Right?

Yeah, he is canon . . .

Old Post May 15th, 2007 04:25 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Are you serious? damn in that case, dont you think he would be able to waste Gouki?

Old Post May 15th, 2007 04:26 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, he is canon . . .

Sorry the alpha storyline is often confusing to me. So who beet Bison, in Aplha 3? since he was canon somebody had to take him down. Who was it?

Old Post May 15th, 2007 04:26 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

He got rolled on IIRC

Old Post May 15th, 2007 04:34 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Sorry the alpha storyline is often confusing to me. So who beet Bison, in Aplha 3? since he was canon somebody had to take him down. Who was it?

No one really killed him, Chun-li littered bombs around the psyho drive. Guile & Charlie were in the base investigating (God knows why) Bison appeared and was about to kill guile until Charlie held him down. Charlie then told guile to leave since the bombs were about to go off. When the Psycho Drive was destroyed all the extra energy went into bisons already filled to capacity body. This caused him to blow up from and well die.

Originally posted by P-Geyser
Are you serious? damn in that case, dont you think he would be able to waste Gouki?

No can beat him except for maybe ingrid.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 04:35 PM
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

He got rolled on IIRC

Ok, I have no fawking idea what that is supposed to mean.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 04:36 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing They jumped him. Starting a "favorite win pose" poll soon. Gonna need you guys to give me some suggestions

Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Ok, I have no fawking idea what that is supposed to mean.

He got Bum-rushed by lots of fighters.

2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Starting a "favorite win pose" poll soon. Gonna need you guys to give me some suggestions

Well Mai's "nippon ichi" win pose is the best I can think off. She's pretty bouncy.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 04:38 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

Good one. Will be included

Old Post May 15th, 2007 04:40 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Cody's from alpha 3.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 04:42 PM