KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sephiroth vs. Grahf

Sephiroth vs. Grahf
Started by: TricksterPriest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Sephiroth vs. Grahf

Sephiroth awakens after stumbling through a portal and immediately realizes he's not in his own world. For one thing, his world doesn't have giant robots flying in the sky. The brown and gold robot he spotted lands near him. A figure emerges from the middle. The strangely garbed masked man looks towards Sephiroth and raises his arm. "Doth thou desire the power?" Sephiroth draws his sword. "I am power." The masked man, jumps down and discards his cape. "I am Grahf, the seeker of power. Prove it."

1st Round: Grahf vs. AC Sephiroth (or if you prefer, KH2 Sephiroth.)

2nd round: another portal opens and a mishapen and distorted lifeform crashes at Sephiroth's feet. "Mother........" He grabs it and instantly begins transforming. Grahf leaps backward into the waiting cockpit of his gear. Alpha Weltall's wings outstretch and it takes a combat stance.

Safer Sephiroth vs. Alpha Weltall.

Old Post May 27th, 2007 07:48 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

And the winner of this matchup is

(please log in to view the image)

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post May 27th, 2007 07:57 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

What game is Grahf from?

Old Post May 27th, 2007 08:29 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB -1138
What game is Grahf from?

Xenogears.

Old Post May 27th, 2007 08:40 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Xenogears.
?

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post May 27th, 2007 09:30 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

From what I read I'm going with Sephiroth but my knowledge on Grahf is limited by that three paragraph summary of him on wikipedia.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 09:05 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Grahf is much much cooler than Seph

Old Post May 28th, 2007 09:08 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

That's a matter of opinion

Old Post May 28th, 2007 09:09 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

That's a matter of opinion

I think it's a Matter of Fact smile

Old Post May 28th, 2007 09:37 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Grahf.

Grahf is what Sephiroth wants to be when he grows up.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 28th, 2007 10:31 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

mad

Old Post May 28th, 2007 10:44 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Grahf.

Grahf is what Sephiroth wants to be when he grows up.

What? Sephiroth became a god.

Plus his name is Grahf. Grahf? Ohhhh sounds scary.

I am Grahf! I have come to destroy you...hey stop laughing!!

Last edited by ESB -1138 on May 28th, 2007 at 10:48 PM

Old Post May 28th, 2007 10:46 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL

Safer Sephiroth would own him

Old Post May 28th, 2007 11:13 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Grahf means lord in german. And he has one of the greatest boss themes in RPG history. Do you know how powerful Grahf is? During the game Xenogears, he destroys giant mecha WITH HIS BARE HANDS.

And to prove it, here's a clip from Xenogears, Grahf shows up at around 15:30ish. I apologize for the long clip, but it's the only I could find of this fight.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 11:21 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Well said. . .plus he can perform Hadoukens.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 11:23 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Grahf means lord in german. And he has one of the greatest boss themes in RPG history. Do you know how powerful Grahf is? During the game Xenogears, he destroys giant mecha WITH HIS BARE HANDS.

And to prove it, here's a clip from Xenogears, Grahf shows up at around 15:30ish. I apologize for the long clip, but it's the only I could find of this fight.

...I hate to say it but Sephiroth is the greatest boss in RPG history. #1 at a Top 10 Video Game Bosses list on Electronic Gaming Monthly, winning a GameFAQs character battle of villains and being named by G4's Filter as "Best Final Fantasy Villain" and "Best Bad Guy".

Defeating powerful enemies isn't anything Cloud hasn't done. He did defeat the Weapons:

So nothing really special there. This would be the greatest boss fight in RPG history if not one of the greatest boss fights in video game history:

Old Post May 29th, 2007 02:08 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

More like the most overrated boss in Video Game history.

Old Post May 29th, 2007 02:14 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Safer Sephiroth one of the greatest boss fights in history? Horseshit. FF3's final battle with Kefka and the statues, that was one of the greatest boss fights of all time. The Xenogears last boss fight with the Deus core was a spectacular fight.

2nd, Grahf isn't fighting Safer Sephiroth on his own. He's doing it with Alpha Weltall, which magnifies all his abilities at least 50x.

Old Post May 29th, 2007 04:38 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

...I hate to say it but Sephiroth is the greatest boss in RPG history. #1 at a Top 10 Video Game Bosses list on Electronic Gaming Monthly, winning a GameFAQs character battle of villains and being named by G4's Filter as "Best Final Fantasy Villain" and "Best Bad Guy".

Defeating powerful enemies isn't anything Cloud hasn't done. He did defeat the Weapons:

So nothing really special there. This would be the greatest boss fight in RPG history if not one of the greatest boss fights in video game history:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Greatest boss in RPG history?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You deluded fanboy. Boys just like his big ass sword. Girls love him for his Yaoi looks.

Sephiroth is the most over rated, one dimensional RPG boss ever.

BTW GamerFAQS is full of FF7 fanboys, so yeah. G4 is gay and everyone knows it. EGM is a joke.

Let me recap: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sephiroth's not even the greatest FF boss. To say that is to show your ignorance regarding FF.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on May 29th, 2007 at 05:42 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2007 05:37 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Everyone know's Bowser is the greates boss in Video Game History.

Old Post May 29th, 2007 06:11 PM