KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Shin Akuma vs Shao Kahn

Shin Akuma vs Shao Kahn
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Shin Akuma vs Shao Kahn

At the conclusion of the Outworld Tournament, Liu Kang faces off against the tounrment's host: the Outworld Emperor, Shao Kahn.

"Prepare to die!" Kahn taunts the former Shaolin Monk.

Before the match can began, there is an outside voice. "Kakugo wa yoi ka? Orokamui!"

Liu didn't know what hit him. Nor did he felt a thing as Shin Akuma killed him with the Misogi (Shinto Purification Ceremony).

Even Kahn is amazed by the power of the Dark Hadou. Kahn kicks Liu's body aside and turns his attention to the white-haired fighter.

"You saved me the trouble of elimination this mortal," Kahn drawls. "I will enjoy taking your soul!"

The battle is on. S. Akuma's low defense/high offense is lifted.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 10:06 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

Kahn stands no chance against Shin Akuma. One Shun Goku Satsu, and it's the end for Kahn.

KMC's Favorite Double-Agent.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 10:23 PM
The Cap'n is currently offline Click here to Send The Cap'n a Private Message Find more posts by The Cap'n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

I'll give the edge to Gouki for now.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 10:27 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Akuma ftw

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 10:31 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

i give it to Kahn

i don't think Kahn is faster then Gouki, Gouki has a chance to land a shun goku satsu.

Strenght : Kahn is strong, i think Gouki has more strenght, but i think Kahn has more defece, is more verstible.

i give it to Kahn

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 01:33 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightness

i don't know how kahn has more versatility. gouki solo's mk easily

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 04:26 AM
lightness is currently offline Click here to Send lightness a Private Message Find more posts by lightness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Gouki.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 04:45 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't believe my eyes...everyone here voted for Akuma except shin_remy himself...

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 05:02 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lightness
No, he really doesn't. MK has over 60 characters, some stronger than Kahn, and no way in hell does he kill them all by himself.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 05:29 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by lightness
Wow...no...

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 05:29 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by shin_remy
i give it to Kahn

i don't think Kahn is faster then Gouki, Gouki has a chance to land a shun goku satsu.

Strenght : Kahn is strong, i think Gouki has more strenght, but i think Kahn has more defece, is more verstible.

i give it to Kahn
With that info I think that still gives Akuma the win and btw how does Kahn have more versatility?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 05:34 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by shin_remy
i give it to Kahn

i give it to Kahn

The only thing Kahn has going for him is brute strength. His Shoulder Ram alone is deadly in MK2, Ultimate and Trilogy, as well as his Wrath Hammer and Rising Knee.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 05:44 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

well Kahn had many strong worriors working under him, who where powerfull enough to blow up the world (Smoke for example)

well i don't know anymore messed, somebody can give me some good logica, EMP, Darkstorm or anyone ?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 08:52 AM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

kan had people like shang tsung under his power, and tsung destroyed an island on his own with powerful magic..and even though he doesnt show it, kahn is more magically powerful, capable of resurrecting the dead (shang tsung on a no. of occasions) and ripping the souls from "nearly every living being in Earthrealm"
though i understand that gouki also destroyed an island some time?

Last edited by MadMel on Jun 12th, 2007 at 10:54 AM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 10:47 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

In terms of fighting skill Akuma has him beat IMO, I think Kahn may be stronger but it's close, Akuma has many powerful moves like hadoken and SGS while Kahn has great magical powers and he has a friggin giant hammer.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 04:09 PM