KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Raoh Vs M.bison/geese Howard/ultra Rugal/mr Karate/akuma

Raoh Vs M.bison/geese Howard/ultra Rugal/mr Karate/akuma
Started by: colonelf40

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
colonelf40
Restricted

Account Restricted

Raoh Vs M.bison/geese Howard/ultra Rugal/mr Karate/akuma

cvs2 version of m.bison/geese/ultra rugal/akuma and svc chaos version of mr karate take on raoh of the fotns ps2 game!

who wins?

Attachment: hokuto2.jpg
This has been downloaded 58 time(s).

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 02:33 AM
colonelf40 is currently offline Click here to Send colonelf40 a Private Message Find more posts by colonelf40 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

The screaming queer Adon comes out of nowhere and takes them as well as the entire Darkstalker and MK cast out of existence with a whistle. Now imagine what a scream would do.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 02:41 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

*whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........................tatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatat.....wahhhhhhhhhhhhha................tatatatatatatatatata...............watachahath!!!!!

oh...it isn't Kenshiro... confused
my bad....

Roah punches Akuma, tears him to shreds, ties up Mr. Karate with his entrails, hits Rugal in the balls so that his head explodes and slaps Bison with Rugal's blown up torso....then he motions to hit Geese and geese runs away crying.

Roah all the way.

~Sado

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 06:58 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colonelf40
Restricted

Account Restricted

thanks sado!

snk characters are nothing and i MEAN NOTHING compared to FOTHS characters like RAOH!

hell i think jagi would even beat each one of the them 1 on 1!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 07:13 AM
colonelf40 is currently offline Click here to Send colonelf40 a Private Message Find more posts by colonelf40 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

no probs....just what can you do to a guy who is as big, as fast and as powerful as Roah. he can blow people's heads off, smack tanks and armies away with a wave of his hands, vaporize people with an effortless beam of ki and literally tear apart the ground, cause lighting and storm by powering up.

personally i rather shoot myself in the head than have Roah even glare at me stick out tongue

~Sado

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 07:49 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colonelf40
Restricted

Account Restricted

imagine the look on bison/akuma/geese/rugal/mr karate faces' once they pull of all of thier most powerfull moves at the same time on Raoh but only find out when the dust clears Raoh does not have a single mark on him!

they all look at each other while the clock counts down to zero and all of their heads explode to mine and sado's enjoyment!

in the fight between him and his little brother who goes by the name of KENSHIRO (you know that guy who looks like bruce lee/mel gibson and has 7 scars in the shape of the big dipper constellaion of star), they were creating ann aura so powerfull that the buildings/ground were destroyed!

RAOH WILL CRUSH THEM ALL!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 08:12 AM