KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryu v.s. Jin

Ryu v.s. Jin
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Ryu v.s. Jin

It's 2 months after the events of Iron Fist Tournament 5. Jin is living good as the new leader of Mishima Financial Corp. As he is off on one of his vacation days, he decides to go end things with Hwaorang. As he approaches Baek's Dojo, he is stopped short by Ryu. Seeking some good training exersise before his fight, he begins his bout with this mysterious challenger.

No Devil Jin
No Hadoken

Just Straight up h2h fighting

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 01:37 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

Personally, Jin would win, but not by much. Ryu would put up a good fight, but in the end, Jin would be too much for him.

KMC's Favorite Double-Agent.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 01:42 PM
The Cap'n is currently offline Click here to Send The Cap'n a Private Message Find more posts by The Cap'n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

But, Jin does some average damage, not to deadly,but not too weak. But Ryu on the other hand, deals some devestating blows. So my money is on Ryu

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 01:45 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colonelf40
Restricted

Account Restricted

jin 4/10 is still alot to learn
ryu 8/10 too much experince on his side

didnt these co-star in some crossover game recently?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 02:59 PM
colonelf40 is currently offline Click here to Send colonelf40 a Private Message Find more posts by colonelf40 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

yeah, the Japanese exclusive NamcoXCapcom, an RPG.

KMC's Favorite Double-Agent.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 03:05 PM
The Cap'n is currently offline Click here to Send The Cap'n a Private Message Find more posts by The Cap'n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

It was good

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 03:10 PM
shin_remy

Ryu off course

Jin will lose.

Expierence goes to Ryu obvious

Jin is also not that special, no special feats, no super attacks or destructing powers

Ryu will vaporize him with a shinkuu hadouken blast

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 03:42 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ryu, he has far too much experience, great physical strength, and has more destrucive attacks.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 03:46 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Well I guess Ryu totally wins

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 04:11 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I used to think Ryu would curbstomp Jin. But now after learning the un-surprising fact that Jin won T5 I am led to think about it some more without coming to any conclusion.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 08:53 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Ryu, screw jin.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 08:54 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

LoL.

I hate Namco, dude. I mean...they didn't even show us Jin vs Jinpachi. Heck they didn't even say who beat who.

"Eventually Jin won" WTF? It's like Namco realized how much they are sucking Jin's nuts

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 08:56 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jin Kazama. I'm not bothering to explain why he beats Ryu.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 08:56 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Xenogears
Jin Kazama. I'm not bothering to explain why he beats Ryu.

Admit that you are just afraid of engaging with Emo Emu Ashtar & Kroyt Prime's wrath, Xeno.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 08:59 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you see that Mentos commercial that you starred in?

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 09:01 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I think the hand to hand stipulation may limit Ryu more than it will Jin.

That's not really a comment on who will win. It's just food for thought.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 09:01 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StyleTime
I think the hand to hand stipulation may limit Ryu more than it will Jin.

That's not really a comment on who will win. It's just food for thought.

I don't see how.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 09:08 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

lets see

speed: Jin...the guy moves fast. just check out his step in against Lily.

power: could go either way but i'll put my money on Jin. Jin smacked away lilly more than 30 feet away with his corpse thrust move which is FAR from his strongest punch. ryu has yet to do something like that. besides if Kazuya can pick up and toss around a heavyass 8foot robot without breaking a sweat with such force that it shattered a giant metal statue to bits....then so can Jin.

endurance: Jin without a doubt. the day ryu can survive gunshots, harley davidson's smashed in his face, fire and whatnot then he should come and talk.

fighitng technique: Jin has great combinations on high, medium and low levels, a good mix of punches and kicks, has reversals, excellent throws, great parries and evasive tactics and "force blocks". on top of all that he is a master of Kyokushin karate, ADVANCED Mishima Ryu and Kazama ryu.

acheivements: pwned fighters like Hachi, Kazuya, and every other person in the tekken cast. he also took on and beat firebreathing monsters like Ogre (on two occassions) and Jinpachi mishima. Ogre could shake the earth with a powerup while Jinpachi was literally capable of wiping away the entire humanity. Ryu...got pwned by Oro. no dice.

Jin rapes Ryu.

~Sado

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 09:13 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

Ryu pretty much beats the mess outta Jin.

Strength and speed are the most important parts of a fight, and Ryu's got'em both, hands down. He's got the basic super human feats.

Faster then a speeding bullet

And stronger then then men.

Not to mention his experience far out classes Jin, 10,000 fights, that's just outrageous.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 09:20 PM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

SHOR.... SHOR........ SHOR!!!!!!!

ARRGHHHH SHOR-YU-KEN!!!!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 09:23 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote